Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 22

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs. Sparta
Celtic vs. CMF Titans
Dynamo vs. CCB
Red Devils vs. Razorbacks
91's vs. Titans

My predictions:
Sparta
Dynamo
Razorbacks
No idea (must win for both teams to gain ground)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for posting Arthur been fairly busy keep forgetting to post it.

Sparta
Dynamo
Tie
May even take TWU with a surprise 2-1 w
Should be tough match between Celtic and metro ford as always

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 5-0 cmf titans they had 11 we finally had subs and what a difference it makes wow. Boys played great today and out one striker potted 4. Let's hope the subs stay for our remaining games.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is a photo of the dynamo vs Ccb game.

If you notice, nobody from ccb here... Thanks for the heads up, no class.

Get the heck out of the division

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 100

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal @suburbanator at least your crew can keep warm incase it hammers down again and that's an easy 3 points with no cards or injuries. Which is big with some key matches coming up for promotion.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-2 draw today vs. Red Devils.. Hard game throughout.. Scored early, they got 2.. got a little chippy with one of our guys upfront taking a straight red.. Scored to tie it up with a man down. Solid game all around

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
cascade: I am sure I speak for Sub and the rest the dynamo when I say that we would rather have played a game today than just walk away with 3 points.

Also I would like to echo the thoughts of Sub by saying " what a joke!" CCB giving no notice and not showing up to play is an embarrassment to the FVSL and everyone involved. I would love to say what I really think but will leave it at that.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh absolutely Arthur I agree. happened to us first game of the year vs bby metro, absolute joke and no respect. I was just looking at the positives,always key to have a full squad come crunch time.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side note:
CCB
-4 teams: all last place
-total games played:65
-Number of games forfeited: 4
-total points: 20

Yes I should find something better to do with my time

FVSLDiv2Enthusiast

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh absolutely Arthur I agree. happened to us first game of the year vs bby metro, absolute joke and no respect. I was just looking at the positives,always key to have a full squad come crunch time.

That was the first game for a new team, you talk like they meant to show you up and say f#$k off. They had enough class to drop out of the league when it wasn't working. And last time I checked they were one of the teams that beat the Mighty Dynamo :)
But CCB not letting anyone know after the 4th forfeit. There is not even an emoticon for that. :)

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was the first game for a new team, you talk like they meant to show you up and say f#$k off. They had enough class to drop out of the league when it wasn't working. And last time I checked they were one of the teams that beat the Mighty Dynamo :)

Right, they beat us, but it probably had something to do how we caved & allowed for the field location to change so they could actually have players make it (otherwise it would have been ANOTHER forfeit), despite this causing both our goalies to be unable to make it. As a result, we started our donk of a center back in net (yours truly).

Losing the game is on us, absolutely, but you can't call it "class" when you're unwilling & unable to field a team that won't play at parks that are not within walking distance of a skytrain station. That's just extreme shortsightedness, and you end up wasting multiple peoples' time on multiple occassions.

G-fence

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Three teams will be dropped from Division 2 this year.

Currently Showing the bottom three as:

North Delta
TWU
CCB

Shouldn't Burnaby count as one of the teams getting relegated. That should mean only two more teams drop from Div 2

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They were dropped far to early to probably count. Relegation is pretty much secured now, as its a lot of points to drop for anything to change. However its a tight race between Temple and Dynamo at the top, with Temple 2 games in hand and having to play each other once more. Definitely an interesting finish to the year.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They were dropped far to early to probably count. Relegation is pretty much secured now, as its a lot of points to drop for anything to change. However its a tight race between Temple and Dynamo at the top, with Temple 2 games in hand and having to play each other once more. Definitely an interesting finish to the year.

Yeah its a tough one... They have the tiebreaker as well, (unless they party before our re-match and we win 6+ goal difference.. haha..)

It would piss my guys off to hear that promotion isn't my biggest goal, we want to win week in and week out, however cup play and ultimately provincials are what I am striving to succeed at, we had a great time in our 4 Provincial games last year including a fun road trip. We already have a Premier and D1 team within our club, having an additional D1 only complicates the pecking order and the player movement issues.... but that's just my opinion as a club guy.... anyhow long way to go!!!!!

Sub.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rbacks and temple 2-2. With 2 reds and 2 yellows. Perhaps mjy9 can fill us in with a game report. Big point for dynamo.

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough game out in the pissing rain Sat night.. We were able to keep the ball well throughout and scored early.. They scored on a break close to half. Second half started to get a little chippy with their main CB going down with an injury.. Their second goal was an OG off a corner.. Tough break.

Straight red came mid way thru 2nd half after I beat a player and got completely blindsided by another, coming absolutely nowhere near the ball.. Head snapped back pretty well after the tumble on the turf.. I believe the 2nd red was given to their coach on the sideline for comments towards the ref..

They sat 10 behind the ball after that so we kept pressing.. Potted the tying goal with couple minutes to go.. Overall, a heated but well played game vs. Temple.. Onto our last league game vs. TWU next week

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0