Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 2 2015/2016 Results & Banter

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upset of the week?

Benders 2-0 Vault
Benders are not a weak team lol, 20-1-1 in div 3 last year....that's pretty dominant, obviously 2 is a step up from 3 but don't expect them to give anyone an easy game, they work very hard and have some great players.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know Cascade, after this weekend WestCoast United has pretty much sealed things up....
Yeah strong sarcasm, Sparta clearly has the strongest team in the division, I wouldn't put any money on anything other then another division 2 title for you. If Paul Ballard plays even half the games against the stronger sides you guys won't even need to get out of 2nd gear. We are actively looking for Ex USL Pros to try and keep it interesting if we can.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah strong sarcasm, Sparta clearly has the strongest team in the division, I wouldn't put any money on anything other then another division 2 title for you. If Paul Ballard plays even half the games against the stronger sides you guys won't even need to get out of 2nd gear. We are actively looking for Ex USL Pros to try and keep it interesting if we can.
Even stronger sarcasm. 2 presidents finals in a row, plus two dominate years being promoted each year. Young, fast and skilled, definitely a favorite to contend for the league. Sparta, United, Dynamo all high quality teams. Still think FV and the Knights will be up there as well. The Knights have the roster to fight for promotion this year without a doubt.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even stronger sarcasm. 2 presidents finals in a row, plus two dominate years being promoted each year. Young, fast and skilled, definitely a favorite to contend for the league. Sparta, United, Dynamo all high quality teams. Still think FV and the Knights will be up there as well. The Knights have the roster to fight for promotion this year without a doubt.
Got absolutely waxed by both Langley teams in each final so yeah....and yeah If the Knights called up a few of the rowdies ringers and got their strongest guys out I would absolutely not want to play them, probably compete with our prem team.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
WCFC United10 and Cascade you both bring up good points. Both United and Sparta are great teams with speed and skill and its gonna be a tight race at the end of the year to see who wins the division. Im hoping when sparta and united play eachother our game is at a different time because i want to watch that game. Dynamo and Red devils have always been strong and will place high up there as well. Div 2 this year i think is by far the most competitive its ever been. Hoping to get our first win next week vs vault. Off to a slow start

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly the whole division this year is strong, the royals can beat anyone on any day and they out work and out talk us significantly every time we play. FVRD are very dangerous from what I watched against the Knights and they could beat any team in the division also. Dynamo are always in the mix for the league title and cup win for a reason. I still think Sparta is the top side with all their guys by a good distance but that's just my opinion.

Out_For_A_Bender

Sep 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now common now, give us a week or two to figure this whole soccer thing out... it's been a long summer!

First week is done and forgotten about, had a fun game with Vault last night. Great group of guys and a good game. We are starting to come together and after our bye week we should have all our injuries back playing which may give us a couple subs!

Good thing we have a bye next week.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rough go for us our first 2 games. We are still finding new players/ forming as a team and figuring new formations. Our passes look like a u15 girls team and langley made us pay for it.
0-0 half no real chances for either squad first half, we had about 20+ corner kicks which is our own fault not converting. Benders are a good group they won't compete for top spot but they work hard, they play well together and I think are awesome addition To div2.
shite start for us got some work to do.....

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its become clear that div 2 is La Liga / Seria A of the fraser valley.

every weekend is going to be a battle.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

cascadia begins this weekend

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast United should not be taken lightly and we know that. We had a solid performance in the cup final, but we know that United can be and is better than that one game. I love the competitiveness in this year's div 2 - a loss on any given week isn't going to sting as much this year as all teams will more than one or two games, unlike years past. Although, we still have our secret weapon - we play him as an out and out striker in a 7-2-1 formation when he's available....

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got absolutely waxed by both Langley teams in each final so yeah....and yeah If the Knights called up a few of the rowdies ringers and got their strongest guys out I would absolutely not want to play them, probably compete with our prem team.
I had the privilege? to play against the rowdies in week 1 and get kicked a few times by some div 3 schulmps. Rowdies are a solid team although they only have one real game breaker, a slim englishman who scored a 2nd half hat trick (on our centre defender/backup keeper) to win the game.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0