Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights vs stolo... Stolo win 3-1
Celtic vs moody... 2-2... The battle for second lives on
Coastal vs temple ... Temple by 2 with help from the masters prem guys..
Aldergrove vs Abby ... Abby win by one in an ugly game...(if it gets played)
Coyotes vs dynamo ....dynamo playing for points n somewhat bragging rights but well just beat them for the fcuk of it, cause we can.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo 2-0 Knights, Stolo's defense is just to tight
Coastal vs Temple, I think Coastal is going to pull out a tie for some weird reason, 2-2
Aldergrove vs Abby, Abby 2-1
Coyotes 3-1 over Dynamo

however I don't see any games on grass being played as weather is supposed it be like it was this weekend. Cocky Jimmy on your prediction, but funny lol.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo 2-0 Knights, Stolo's defense is just to tight
Coastal vs Temple, I think Coastal is going to pull out a tie for some weird reason, 2-2
Aldergrove vs Abby, Abby 2-1
Coyotes 3-1 over Dynamo

however I don't see any games on grass being played as weather is supposed it be like it was this weekend. Cocky Jimmy on your prediction, but funny lol.

Jimmy whether yotes beat the dynamo this weekend or not your stillafcukingclown

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 2 - 4 dynamo. We let in some ugly goals and didnt make it easy for ourselves by missing a few golden chances in the first half. dynamo did well shooting from anywhere and everywhere and crashing the net, the shitty fog didnt help at all. good thing we had already clinched the league and this game wasn't that big for us. Now only one make up game remaining vs stolo who can win promotion if they win out including beating us...

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coyotes 2 - 4 dynamo. We let in some ugly goals and didnt make it easy for ourselves by missing a few golden chances in the first half. dynamo did well shooting from anywhere and everywhere and crashing the net, the shitty fog didnt help at all. good thing we had already clinched the league and this game wasn't that big for us. Now only one make up game remaining vs stolo who can win promotion if they win out including beating us...

You missed the part about "Dynamo beat us... Because they could."

Good luck coyotes in Div 1. Well done on winning the league.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well both teams can beat each other, both teams had chances and more of the dynamo chances found the back of the net.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
As stolo forfeit remaining games, we're almost complete except for Celtic vs Abby this sat in a mean nothing game for Celtic since the 3 default points for dynamo secures them a provincial birth. Now the only way Celtic can get into the provincials are if the dynamo or us win the cup. Best thing for them would be a coyotes v dynamo final. All that game means for Abby is moving to 7th if they win...

The blues luck out and get the promotion they were looking for, I think stolo could have won all their remaining games... But it wasn't to be. At least we don't have to drive out there this year or next !! :)

With the gunners already having a div 1 team, will moody have two teams from the same club in one division ??

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game suspensions? they dont count in forfeits right?

thinking stolo may need to sign and few more for the start of next season

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blues have to play off with Young Guns don't they? Not that I think they'll have a problem with them. And as they are loosely affiliated with the Gunners, I'm pretty positive they'll move up to div 1. Should set up a great rivalry, as we have a ton of u-21s coming up through our system.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
so glad we dont have to play stolo

ya they will have to forfeit the first few games next year too if they are still in the league. Still hoping they get the boot

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blues have to play off with Young Guns don't they? Not that I think they'll have a problem with them. And as they are loosely affiliated with the Gunners, I'm pretty positive they'll move up to div 1. Should set up a great rivalry, as we have a ton of u-21s coming up through our system.

I thought that this Port Moody team was totally independant but hey I've been wrong before, no wait check that, I still think that they are independent. They were much stronger at the begining of the year and although still good, it seemed that they lost their mojo.

I think the strongest three teams are representing the FVSL in the provincials and should give those Vancouver boys a good test.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
^President Cup isn't over yet! .... :wa:

We know its not over, yeah you've got a good young team but you're not favourites nor will you guys be a threat to anyone in the provs even if you guys do win the cup. But I think you guys will give dynamo a good run. Good luck though....

Sharpshooter

Nov 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having seen the majority of the teams remaining or having played against them last year (no I haven't made it out to Chilliwack this year thiku, but my cousin apparently knows some of your guys and says you are solid), I would be hugely shocked if the yotes didn't roll over the teams on their side of the draw. CMF Titans play hard JJ but TO should be able to dominate the midfield. Your wingers are stronger for sure, and EO up front should have his way holding the ball up and turning their d men in circles.

Pegleg, they are not totally independent, although I heard that was the intent at the beginning of the year. They were having troubles with numbers it appeared, and so have been bringing in guys from U21 on occasion. We just played them this past weekend with a permit guy, but they are not allowed that for cup, since they want to win u21 provincials again. They are definitely skilled, and run like hell, but I agree, not the same team as earlier in the year.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Jimmy

1. I was joking (it's called TTP, isn't it?) re: the cup not being over :)
2. Have you seen us play?
3. We have to play Maple Ridge before we can think about Langley. We have no illusions about winning the cup! None. Just happy to be where we are.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Jimmy

1. I was joking (it's called TTP, isn't it?) re: the cup not being over :)
2. Have you seen us play?
3. We have to play Maple Ridge before we can think about Langley. We have no illusions about winning the cup! None. Just happy to be where we are.

We played your A team in the bradner and lost in the final minute with 10 men. I think they used a lot of call ups, those cocky kids who tried dancing and when they got tackled, were looking up at the ref for a foul .... So I guess I've seen some of them play. Maple ridge is a good young team played them in bradner cup few years back when they were u21 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0