Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched that Bradner game. Chwk "A" played the game with 11 men and had an outfield player in goal (no subs). "A" also went down to 10 for a period due to an injury after being hacked by one of your guys - your team went to 10 that game and the red card was well earned. (haha, for the record my favourite thing about FVSL is when players scream "that was soft ref!" as if a soft foul somehow isn't a foul. They didn't use any call-ups because then they'd not be able to play for our team in Bradner.

I guess my point is - you can't comment on a team you haven't seen. BUT....since we aren't even our "A" team your guess about our likelihood of no success is fair :)

Anyway, we're just enjoying our soccer and happen to be winning some games along the way. We definitely wish everyone all the best in their games and wish more teams were like Bradner and had a BBQ after games (but that is of course tough @ 10pm!).

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched that Bradner game. Chwk "A" played the game with 11 men and had an outfield player in goal (no subs). "A" also went down to 10 for a period due to an injury after being hacked by one of your guys - your team went to 10 that game and the red card was well earned. (haha, for the record my favourite thing about FVSL is when players scream "that was soft ref!" as if a soft foul somehow isn't a foul. They didn't use any call-ups because then they'd not be able to play for our team in Bradner.

I guess my point is - you can't comment on a team you haven't seen. BUT....since we aren't even our "A" team your guess about our likelihood of no success is fair :)

Anyway, we're just enjoying our soccer and happen to be winning some games along the way. We definitely wish everyone all the best in their games and wish more teams were like Bradner and had a BBQ after games (but that is of course tough @ 10pm!).

I guess we'll only find out if we end up meeting you guys in the cup. Good luck

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Jimmy - find out what? I didn't make any comments about our ability to beat certain teams, nor your teams' ability. Your team was....."vibrant" in its tackling that day though. :) But ya, let's not ignore facts. The "A" team was playing an outfield player in goal and had no subs, as well as playing with 10 for extended period. So let's not sell ourselves to be more than we are, shall we?

Meet in the final? Not likely! We may be winning some games but we're realistic about where we are and what our abilities are. It's been a ride and will end one way or another in March for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0