Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Week 13, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S. Memorial Shut

HB,

S. Memorial was shut down when we got there. Couldn't of been shut down yesterday with that lake in the millow. Bastads.

~Luch

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tomorrow's game....

I just hope they don't waste our time by making us go to the game and then finding out it's cancelled. Waste of time! Then again, Hillcrest is a pretty good field but why ruin a good pitch? Oh well, see what happens! Thanks for the update Luch;) !

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR 2 ST 0

Not a bad game. Our Goalie was definately the differnece.

Anyone know about the Clan FF game???

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good game........

Hey Piper, I think the other games were cancelled! Check Vancouver Metro Soccer League.com and you'll see there. Good match vs.DCR today considering missing 8 starters. I'm not trying to make any excuses. Bottom line has it that DCR finished thier chances and we did not. DCR 2-0. What's up with the linesman role Piper? I heard that Bring It was giving you a hard time on the side. Clean, hard hitting match.......well done!

Hard Ballz

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR

Piper, well done on the win. Who played goal, Craig, Jamie ? Was Bramley there, or did he leave our over 30 party too late last night, oh wait , he didn't show!!!!

Who scored?

Heard that the Clan-FF game was called.

S

sonic

so much for the 96'ers self-destructing?! in your face.. a little belly-aching and trying to get team-mates to demand of themselves can'y keep a good team down..

dcr lucky to win against sikh's on an offside goal.:mad:

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bramley

Cside Bramley was in the pipes. Could be the new starting goalie come January . He was on fire.

HB resting the body for the final stretch.

Go Firemen.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sonic,

I can't see 96ers winning 5 in a row from here in.

Sorry, but they have proved a few times this season that points can be taken off them.

Daz

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

Dazza,

You're forgetting that the 96ers were undefeated in 12 until their loss to DCR, so it's not a stretch to picture them winning their final 5. Also, 96ers don't have to play Clan or DCR so they arguably have an easier schedule than the other contenders. As for having points taken off them, if you look at the standings you'll see that every one of the top teams have had a few points taken off them. It just shows how competitive this season has been. Nonetheless, 96ers are still in first place and they control their own destiny. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to see all that money go to waste and have DCR or Clan promoted. I think if Clan had started the season with the team they have now they would easily be in first place.:eek:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
96ers

Yowen,

That's interesting. I must admit I didn't do my research on the games that 96ers have coming down the stretch.

Well, it looks like an intriguing run-in to the end of the season. It will take a miracle for anyone in this league to beat Clan, but I suppose it is possible. As strong as 96ers are, I still just don't think they've got it mentally.

I guess the Lomas will have to thwart 96ers again and take the points off them to prove me right.

dazwhowishesweneverhadthebigmidseaonbreakinvancouverthatwealwaysdo

Piper

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR undeated in 10

DCR undefeated in 10. 1 goal against in the last 6. 96ers have Firemen twice. Thats a top for team correct?? I predict 96ers will drop points here.

Have a nice christmas break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0