Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We need a coach-can i put this here?

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
SC: Thanks a lot!!! And you were going to be my first big transfer!!!!

Rosco: How many else in the running for this coveted position where the only way you can take this side is down?

huh? i am not sure i understand that last statement?

i have talked to you and one other person, not a competition, i put up a public ad and got a couple responses, just want to chat with anyone who is interested to ensure a happy coach and team :)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are 7 wins and no losses, you can't do better than that. Most coaches come in mid-season and have to turn things around and take the team up in the standings. When you are at the top, a coach can't improve on that.

Reccos withdraws from the coveted coaching challenge.

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
no improvement needed if we wanted to stay in the lower divisions but since we want be competitive and to move up 2 levels we definitely need a coach.

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
and it's not a "coaching challenge" you haven't even met my team, maybe you'd hate us!

so i guess now we have only person who may be interested.

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Rosco:

How is the new coach working out?
Are you announcing the name on TTP?

oh yes, i will make a big announcement, i am sure everyone on TTP is waiting with baited breath to see who the new coach of our Div 4 team is :rolleyes: :p

we have found someone to lend a hand, nice guy, thanks everyone. :)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rosco: You'd be surprised how great the interest is in who won the coaching challenge. This is big news on TTP.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0