Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We need a coach-can i put this here?

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone interested in helping coach a burnaby team? we just lost our coach and need another. we are new, playing in div 4 but we are undefeated and want to move up to div 2.

pleeeeeassseee!

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh and i wanted to add, we are not the typical Div 4 team, we all have lots of experience and we are totally capable of playing the higher divisions...all the girls work really hard and are really dedicated!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rosco said:
all the girls work really hard and are really dedicated!

Are they hot? Any lesbians? Does your change rooms have showers? If no to all then nope I don't know of anyone wanting to coach. :D

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Are they hot? Any lesbians? Does your change rooms have showers? If no to all then nope I don't know of anyone wanting to coach. :D

hmmm...well after reading some of the stuff on here i guess i should have know this is the reply i would get eh? :p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You didn't answer the questions. Give them a shot.

Sid is probably available still.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another question or two for you, Rosco.
1. What did you do to the last coach?
2. How did an experienced team get into Div. 4?
3. How will you jump from Div. 4 to Div. 2?

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Another question or two for you, Rosco.
1. What did you do to the last coach?
2. How did an experienced team get into Div. 4?
3. How will you jump from Div. 4 to Div. 2?

1. Our last coach has a bunch of teams and gives clinics and instruction for a living. He only agreed to help us out temporarily until we got on track since we are new.

2. My friend and i decided to start a team, we were placed in Div 3 but did a horrible job trying to recruit players and coach ourselves so we were relegated. We disbanded the team and started new this season with a few friends who were good and that helped us draw other good players. We all wanted to form a team that would be competitive and that we could bring up through the divisions.

3. We actually may be able to move up a division at Christmas and we would like to move up another division to div 2 asap. to do that, we need a good coach.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rosco:

Good stuff. What is the won-loss record?
What kind of coach you looking for?

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
we're 7-0 right now, i, myself have 7 goals!!! hee hee, pretty proud of myself since i have only just started playing striker...but i guess it IS Div 4 so i shouldn't be too proud!

we want someone who really knows the game and is tough on us (not berating us tough, but makes us work hard) also someone who just really enjoys being there.

why, you interested?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you plan to move up midseason? Do you slaughter every team more than 6-0 a game? :confused:

Have you placed an ad on the MWSL website?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, based on Keeper's last MWSL post, anyone can do whatever they want.

Good suggestion Spazz. But don't you have a bit of time on your hands to help a team in need :eek: ;)

Rosco are you affiliated with a club, or train near a local organization. There's got to be plenty of people out there who can help. Also, if you have footy experience you should be confident in 'running the show' until you find a coach...

Good luck with the rest of the season, sounds like the talent will get you through this rough time.

+unavailableSC

Girth, everyone knows that lesbians usually have hot single hetro friends. I'd say go for it ;)

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
How do you plan to move up midseason? Do you slaughter every team more than 6-0 a game? :confused:

Have you placed an ad on the MWSL website?

nope not 6-0 every game, but there have been instances of this happening in the league before and if we get our goal differential up we have a shot at it.

no ad on the MWSL website, i did that once before and i got alot of really creepy replies.

SC thanks for the advice. :) unfortunately we have no club affiliations, and it is sort of difficult to get a quality coach to volunteer his/her time at this level. i am running things in the meantime and it's going fine, but it's difficult for me to do when i am playing too.

i have had a couple of people contact me about coaching now, keep your fingers crossed that something will work out for us :bronco:

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Girth, everyone knows that lesbians usually have hot single hetro friends. I'd say go for it ;)

This is true. I remember seeing Lionheart at a co-ed fundraiser and she had plenty of hot hetero females with her. :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rosco, good luck with that. I hear Reccos isn't such a bad guy, but he may have been one of those creepy ones who replied in the past :eek:

Dial, you've got your hands in every pie thread around :wa:

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
Rosco: Is there more than me in the running??
What a competition?

hardly, more like exploring all options to make sure SOMEONE wants to coach us! :p

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't think they'd promote midseason but like Keeper posted.... anything's possible.

I know of a good coach (not the most reliable though but can offer decent skill training, etc) so I'll email him and see if he'd be interested....

But good luck and if you have an extra keeper or know of one you could send her my way! ;) (not likely but I'm grasping at the slightest possibilities)

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks spazz. and as far as the keeper goes, we have only have one and she'd have to kill us before we let her go! lol

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC: Thanks a lot!!! And you were going to be my first big transfer!!!!

Rosco: How many else in the running for this coveted position where the only way you can take this side is down?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rosco said:
no ad on the MWSL website, i did that once before and i got alot of really creepy replies

No way your going to get any creepy replies on this site, not after all the screening that Regs and the crack TTP Team do for all new members. Read the fine print, no Creeps or Creepy behaviour allowed on this site.

I have a litte experiance coaching the ladies, put none of them were lesbians, I don't think. That would definetly be a different cup of fish.

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0