Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WC 2002 Group G bet gone sour

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why doesn't Everyone wear Mexico Kit, They are going to win the Group

They have been the most impressive team in the Group so far and I think they will get a draw or win vs. Italy coming up.

Everyone wear the Green Kit for Golf and Dinner.

HOSstillwearingYellowSwedenKit

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Mr. Gelati
CDK, can you explain what happened to the posts that went missing? Or Was I too intoxicated after the Roller?

And refrain from inticing(sp) the volatile apprentice...he is a mean and violent bastard at times, steady causing problems with the elite.

damagedonceagainattheroller
:eek:

I have no idea what you are talking about?? The only post I ever touched was WAB's once in the Big Words thread. I never erased another post other than my own and that was always with-in a few minutes after deciding that what I wrote sounded stupid...I learned that from Knvb.

I look forward to meeting the Apprentice...

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are all certifiably insane!!! The fact that Croatia once again beat Italy is enough for any Croatian. The fact that we don't have to listen to I-tie propaganda for 4 yrs is payment enough. Zaurinni, your gesture while noble is unnecessary. Simply pay homage to the better team and we'll call it all even!!!

PS. CROATIA WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That may work.... If Zaurrini and say...4 other I-ties admit that Croatia is better than Italy at World soccer.... that will be good enough.:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry

That wont happen.

I was trying to keep this fun, so everyone could have a good laugh at my expense......

Oh well.:rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't you call the Apprentice and ask him if it's OK for you to stand his place wearing the Croshirt at the golf tourney?

Let us know his answer...:D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was going to go to Calgary that weekend but if Zuarrini is going to put on a Croatia top then I will cancel the Calgary trip and show up with my camera.:D

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When is it? Can you just go to the dinner and not play golf (I fcuking stink @ golf)? Zaurrini I'll let you wear my France 98 Davor Suker Jersey.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA,

Just put on the Italian Table Cloth and get it over with.

Better (non-Italian) players than you have worn it proudly in the past.

Think about it, if a Juve fan such as yourself can wear a Milan top then why cant you wear a Croat top?

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bann him from TTP, he lost the bet fair and square.

I also believe a few posts have been erased, I am not exactly sure but I believe it was Apprentice calling CDK and myself a chickenshit, I put in my bet and no I-Ties had the balls to step in. :p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Group G Wager

Croatia will not make it out of the group!!! I said it before and that is that... Slav knows I'm good for it and I'm certain he will honour his end of the bargan if and when the Croats fall...
In a perfect world it would be nice to see Mexico hammer the wops and Ecuador beat the Croats by a few goals thus putting the two countries whose support have bigger ego's than the USA Basketball team out!!! :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question

How does Slav change his avatar if he's not a premium member? Will CDK step up and take his punishment?

What's the word Apprentice? I see you lurking are you wearing the jersey or are you leaving? Lets get this done.

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

I'll be able to change my avatar soon enough. I sent in my appy(reg. form) for the membership a couple of days ago. So just in case Croatia by chance don't make it through I will be able to change my avatar, however it might be day or two late, but it will still go up. Until I can change it, I will be willing to change my signature to whatever Guinness would like until I can put the avatar up. Also, if I make a bet there is no way in hell I would let anybody else besides myself to follow up on it. I made the bet, so I'll take the medicine. So there is no way I will let or even consider CDK to take the punishment for a bet I made.

But I am confident that all things will go as planed and Guinness will be changing his avatar when/if Croatia make it through. CDK, fellow Croatians and I, have been working hard on his (Guinness) new avatar. With the expertise of a veteran TTP'er such as CDK, I'm sure our avatar will not disappoint the masses.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slav

That a boy...
I made the bet, so I'll take the medicine. So there is no way I will let or even consider CDK to take the punishment for a bet I made.
Taking it like a man... atleast you can admit it when you were wrong!!!;)

This looks like a good start (Slav's signature)
Not only am I 100% wrong, but I am also Croatian. Vatreni who!!! :p

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fact that you already made a signature for me, surely must be bad luck for you. Oh the sweeter my victory will be when/if Croatia win.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0