Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WC 2002 Group G bet gone sour

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of you here on TTP are probably aware of a bet made between a Croat [Slav] and a few other, mainly Italian, TTPers [The Apprentice, Zaurrini, & Guinness].

At issue is what was exactly agreed upon for the loser to do/give up. What is not at issue is who won/lost the bet [Slav won].

I have followed what has transpired and conclude that The Apprentice has 2 choices...

1. Wear a Croat Jersey at the next TTP function/event where pictures can be taken and posted here on TTP; or

2. Be banned from TTP.

Now, I'm definitely not in favour of banning anyone for obvious reasons here although making the apprentice have to sign up under a new name and losing his moderator status / custom avatar is definitely an option.

I am open to suggestions here from all concerned.

Why the apprentice never just said he'll wear the kit rather than being banned, I'll never know :rolleyes:

Suggest away.

~TB.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for moderating

Who did I have a bet with???

....and when did he/she accpet my bet?

CDK had a bet with Guiness, yet ignored my attempt to bet him with the Avatar change.

I will gladly uphold my end if someone could explain which croat stepped up with me...
Personally, I think they all ignored me!!!

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's so wrong about wearing our kit? They aren't ugly or anything. Wearing our kit, you'll be recognized as a winner, and a true champion. Who knows, you might even jump ships after and join/become a Croatian supporter, nobody can put the blame on anybody for wanting to do that, hell everybody wants to be known as a winner.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Zaurrini,

Sorry for any confusion. I didn't mean to imply that you were reneging on anything. I noticed something that you agreed to change an avatar or something and didn't bother looking up exactly why?

So in a nutshell, this thread is more to do with the apprentice than anyone else :rolleyes:

~TB.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct

I did agree to change my avatar if Croatia beat Italy.

But there was no Croatian that accpeted my bet.

The other bets were clear,
Ie Slav and TA
or CDK and Guiness...

All by myself, Zaurrini

Regs
I believe you still have 60 minutes to edit your first post in this thread...and remove my name next to TA's...

;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never made any bets... I know better.;)

Zaurrini, you never challenged anyone to a bet. You just made the offer that should Italy lose, you will change your avtar to a Croatian one.

Italy lost.:)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should just change his avatar and get rid of that stupid "lerb" photo. That said, the ultimate decision should be his -- he made the bet, he should pick his poison.

recognized as a winner, and a true champion
Don't you have to win something first?

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper

We beat Italy in an awsome game, where both teams were quality. Also, Croatians/Croatia have achieved a lot in the last few years.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? It must have been a hell of a game. What was the score?

Keeper likes Senegal: A True Champion

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Bad

I thought it was clear that I was willing to bet someone(probably a Croatian) to change my avatar...etc...etc..

My bad, but I am not changing my avatar.

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Appy will retire

I was reading over the group G thread and noticed a couple of the croatian posts got deleted...It was late and I was a little intoxicated but when I went to look for them yesterday they had dissapeared.

I gaurantee the Appy leaves the site....Slav made the bet but then in one of the deleted posts agreed to the other bet and asked Appy if he was in? So as an associate of the elite I think Slav backed out and tried to change the bet.

Appy is finished on ttp ..at Adanac yesterday all he mentioned to me was that he is gonna get Slav for having such a big yap and not in a slagging match...:confused:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's just a bet

Appy, should not take this sooooo seriously.
It is all in good fun and nature.

As a member of the Dungeon, I am willing to step up for The Apprentice and wear a croatian jersey at the upcoming Golf Tourney...that of course is if it is OK with TA and whomever he had the bet with...

In exchange, we keep TA on TTP...with no other obligations regarding his previous bets.

That my friends, you can quote me on.

Super-Pippo

PS MR Gelati, my red boots would go great with the Croatian Jersey!;) and so would yours!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I don't care what happens to The Apprentice. The young lad has been on the path to destruction for months now. I tried to take him under my wing and show him the way, but it was no use. He is pure evil. Be gone Apprentice. Be gone.

You're still going in the Golf Tourney right?:(

The Philosopher

May 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Appre

Gauranted App will not wear the ****ing most ugliest World Cup Jersey in history.

I hear rumours that App will be leaving site because CDK is erasing post.

Thank You

The Philosopher

ps Gino Muoio is El Prez the rumour is out sorry but I hate you

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On behalf of Slav and the TTP Croats.... I accept Zaurrini's offer.:D

You have to wear it to the dinner too!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy but not stupid

We still must await Appy's response, but if he is OK with it...I will wear it during GOLF...and depending on how bad people bug me...I may wear it at Dinner.
BUT dinner is my choice.

Super-Pippo

Mr. Gelati

Jun 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK, can you explain what happened to the posts that went missing? Or Was I too intoxicated after the Roller?

And refrain from inticing(sp) the volatile apprentice...he is a mean and violent bastard at times, steady causing problems with the elite.

damagedonceagainattheroller
:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0