Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RobJ you are the best. It must be the center of the cake mix. Dog eat dog it is comming to that. I just can not understand young Ivan P. Turning back to two of your teams. Must be green five star.Not good not good.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROGveaELMCg"]YouTube - milad rahmati and ZIDANE highlight #11[/ame]

:)

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RobJ you are the best. It must be the center of the cake mix. Dog eat dog it is comming to that. I just can not understand young Ivan P. Turning back to two of your teams. Must be green five star.Not good not good.

Turning his back on my two teams. I don't have two teams. I am managing the Delta United Premier team thats it. I have never turned my back on any players that want to come out.

FCN

Jan 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prpic has so far been solid with Richmond but has been splitting a lot of playing time. Conner has been great from the time he stepped in two weeks ago. I hope his injury from Friday night isn t too serious.
The young guys have been doing well for the Richmond side...but there has been a bit of a clash in style with the young and older guys which has resulted in a lack of real chemistry going forward. I m hoping when Reynold shows up the team will play through him and not over him, otherwise he will be frustrated and disappear. My fear is that is what will happen.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to give Colin Soo of Norvan credit for a very good game yesterday leading Norvan's offence to ictory over Sapp.
After the game, WAB met with his players and told them he hopes to recruit a couple new guys to create more competition for playing time.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
By by premier for Croatia. One goal short most of the games. They started youth change over way to late. Staying in the premier will be tough. Lots of games they do not have eleven starters. And most of all youth program is gone. No players to draw from when needed. Spells one thing Zaks and Joes doom day.

vanball

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
By by premier for Croatia. One goal short most of the games. They started youth change over way to late. Staying in the premier will be tough. Lots of games they do not have eleven starters. And most of all youth program is gone. No players to draw from when needed. Spells one thing Zaks and Joes doom day.

Similar to Westside a couple of years back - they made no room for, and were extremely hard on newcomers - for instance, that would be no place for Ivan P to grow into the game - and he does have things to learn, as all the young ones do. Richmond has the opportunity for players to move up and down in Prem and Cat they way they are organized.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then you are going to div one if Ivan has no spot on your side god help you. Astrong guy in the midle of the park on a defensive side.

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm agreeing with Devo and CS on this one.the fact the some people compare players on how many goals they score is a joke. that final ball has to come from somewhere. the players around you make you a better player. i also played with Ren and Erik last year and to be honest those 2 took apart every div 1 team we played, not to mention we beat lobbans tied sapp and punjab with those 2 on the park,without them i think we lost 7 nil to lobbans, and both 5 nil to punjab and sapp, the 3 favorites to go up last year.dont know who milad is but you cant take anything away from Ren as he is one the most skilled players around, dont even think he is 20 yet.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baby faces you are talking like these guys are getting drafted by Caps. Not a chance they are Canadiands. I am glad that you think of them very highley. Just remember div one vs premier is a huge step. Lots of clubs have passive players. It does you no good when the team scores zero ar one or two goals.
Most of the players in premier have very poor first tatch. They run hard and work hard but net result in not there. We used to have ten premier teams in BC now we have thirty. Soccer is gone way dow. Only few clubs play at that level. ACDC, Surrey, Delta
and Metro Ford sime times and two clubs from Island play hard and good soccer. Rest are way behind. You can not have five 19 year olds in premier and five thirty seven year old guys. And no stadium to play in. Twenty people show up to watch the games.
Maybe with new BC Premier League true soccer might come up. VMSL has gone way down hill. Far tomany teams in premier and in div one. PCSl is still the best level of soccer you have in BC. Two clubs are no worse than White Caps.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How the hell does AC/DC tour and play their games on the Weekend?:wa::eek: and Shouldn't they play Masters:rolleyes:

baby faced assassin

Nov 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baby faces you are talking like these guys are getting drafted by Caps. Not a chance they are Canadiands. I am glad that you think of them very highley. Just remember div one vs premier is a huge step. Lots of clubs have passive players. It does you no good when the team scores zero ar one or two goals.
Most of the players in premier have very poor first tatch. They run hard and work hard but net result in not there. We used to have ten premier teams in BC now we have thirty. Soccer is gone way dow. Only few clubs play at that level. ACDC, Surrey, Delta
and Metro Ford sime times and two clubs from Island play hard and good soccer. Rest are way behind. You can not have five 19 year olds in premier and five thirty seven year old guys. And no stadium to play in. Twenty people show up to watch the games.
Maybe with new BC Premier League true soccer might come up. VMSL has gone way down hill. Far tomany teams in premier and in div one. PCSl is still the best level of soccer you have in BC. Two clubs are no worse than White Caps.

no! i was just saying that they are very good players and you cant judge someones skill level on how many goals they get.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACDC have the most skill I have seen in premier level. Only Surrey has bit more pace than ACBC. All ACBC needs is two Younger guys in the Back and they can rock in BC Premier. Island teams play the boddy bit more and sometimes get the skilled guys off of their game. Now we need Leagues to go from div one down to div five and it will all fall in place. We have sixty div two teams. Only top five in each group should be in div two. Rest should be in div three or four. They get nine guys showup to play. No point in having teams if you can not field them.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baby Faced Assassin knows nothing. Ren is shite. Owen is shite. Ivan P is shite. While we're at it, all the youth at Richmond are shite. And don't even get me started on that SyxFyv guy.

Now that we're past that, can we get back on topic, I thought this was a results thread?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Richmond must have kick you out. No one talks like that about the players. They are all good young guys trying to help in VMSL premier. There is always Richmond League. You can have fun and tend the five leaf. It is a good league for guys that do not like to train. Some very good players play there. Div two Inter are good smokies.
They are doing well in the standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0