Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much a new month now so start your piss-taking here.

Will Peg get more than a point this month? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Is this so that you are seeded #1 next year in Alberta?

Just like you Larsson, always thinking of yourself.

:D

I don't think we can get many CAT players out for Saturday vs Clanbus so it looks like most of the guys will be playing. Clanbus' chances have just gone up :D

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
AFC 2 - Metro Ford 1
the saint with a 35 yarder & an og via a free kick from afc-propably Afcs toughest bout yet but still undefiated best of luck fatro ford -----------youll need more than brad leitch or brad higgs,thats too bad about the loss me so sorry :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

time to quit mr general manager :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

any comments b.l. juniour or sorr I mean coach

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sid were you wearing a black jacket and came with a Starbucks cup?

The game tonight was pretty fast paced and the first goal AFC scored was a nice cracker. It also gets pretty funny listening to the one lady that cheers for AFC. The one minute is come on ref are you blind then the next when a Metro Ford player got fouled it was get up and play like a man. All in all it was a pretty good game in terms of action.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Hey Sid were you wearing a black jacket and came with a Starbucks cup?

The game tonight was pretty fast paced and the first goal AFC scored was a nice cracker. It also gets pretty funny listening to the one lady that cheers for AFC. The one minute is come on ref are you blind then the next when a Metro Ford player got fouled it was get up and play like a man. All in all it was a pretty good game in terms of action.
what were you wearing ?no you know me I coach the blue bells ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Results SA 2- MF 1

Took in the most of the second half.

The first South Africa by who you called the Saint was world class from about 25+ yards out. Some might say the guy should not have had a shot from there, but what a cracker of a shot that almost blew the back of the net out. Hi-lite real stuff for sure.

This is the first game I have seen this season so have to get used the new celebration style with fans,subs, players all diving on the scorer - it was a tgerrific goal, but that is a bit much. Larsson wasn't on the park so there was no shirt flying off. Yeah why was Larsson not on in the second?

I don't understand why Jamie Fletcher isn't in the centre of the park for MF. If he isn't/wasn't the best MF player I am not sure who was (second half anyway).

Is it just me or is Mundy Park lighting pretty dark for soccer? Players probably don't notice as much as spectators.

oliver cromwell

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolves very unlucky tonight just need a bit of finish around the net. A.F.C must be pretty happy they stole 3 pts tonight!!!! Wolves pissed on them and were the better team but sometimes the better team doesn't always win.

Reccos,

The comment about fletch is exactly why you do not coach with the mighty ford anymore!!

Yes the I said mighty FORD because if that's the best team in the league then the future is very bright for us.
One comment to A.F.C when you do steal points show some FUKIN class! I.E. take the points and leave.

I know sid rj and larson will come and slag me off but thats okay it's actually expected so go ahead village idiots type away and don't forget to mention how you have been do over by metero ford please because I don't think evryone has heard it yet!!!!!!!!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr personality himself spouting off!!speaking of not having a clue thats exactly you ya mody cnut ,you know that your allowed to smile once in a while,the only reason your still at the once all mighty fatro ford is cause you DADDY is the PRESIDENT :eek: :eek: team price ,thats too bad parents have you coaching their kids with a boring personality like yours, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: anyways mr england oliver cromwell ,out of all the price brothers mr personality -mr piggy-mr player,didnt I cut YOU from the fcuking CAT team ,them your DADDY cut me from the club :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: big fcuking swing of a horses dick anyways...you talk highly of the wolves,fcuk me dont the ALL MIGHTY wolves have a wopping 2 points,afc are verry skillful,talanted,nutty etc--they enjoy their lives ...MAYBE YOU SHOULD SMILE ONCE IN A WHILE & START ENJOYING LIFE YA FCUKING SNARLEY CNUT :eek: :eek:

ps AFC 12 POINTS

wee fatro ford 2 :eek: :eek: :eek:

thats too bad,but I think the whole league hopes the once all mighty ford fail to non excistance,so as I said before it was the happiest day of my life when I left fatro ford,yes I left & you took my 50 k a year :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: job :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid's rant aside.

Fresh off the newswire DCRollops 5- Sapp 2. :D

Heard Sap were up 2-0 10min in, and folded the tent. DCRollops with 5 unanswered goals!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clanbus 4
Peg 2

Not really a 4-2 game but whatever... my first look at Alex Elliot and I was fairly impressed (don't think he scored though).

A couple of defensive miscues and a couple of good saves by their keeper was the difference on the day.

Guys resting or not available to play today for us: Doddy, Jinky, Shorty, London, Costley, Reedy, Randall, Nico.

I added that so WAB doesn't has a heart attack about our squad in PEI... we'll be fine and we're pumped!

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. 3 swivels in one half is impressive at my age... a huge bite by Eggy on one of them as well. Hi Eggy! :D

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Results SA 2- MF 1

Reccos said:
This is the first game I have seen this season so have to get used the new celebration style with fans,subs, players all diving on the scorer - it was a tgerrific goal, but that is a bit much.

Well Reccos this could have backfired on AFC because after play resumed "Saint" was limping and asked for a sub. I guess Larsson must have landed on the pile.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, do you want a tissue? I am sick of your ****ing crying and your rants. I don't like Metro Ford, but I can't stand listening you bitch any more so FUKC OFF and SHUT UP we don't care.

Animal

Ron Jeremy

Sep 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's Black and Blue and has 2 points? :wa: :wa: :wa:

No, not Oliver Cromwell's heid!

Nice of you to come outta yer hole to comment on the 'Mighty's' bad luck. Let's face it, results speak volumes. 'The Mighty Ford?' c'mon their a good club with a strong tradition but 'mighty' their NOT. They need players that aren't worried about being 'done over' when they get there.

Last season after 4 games they had- 2 WINS, 1 TIE and 1 LOSS for 7pts which was considered behind the pace required to achieve certain goals.

+2 with 9 FOR and 7 AGAINST
(In amongst those 9 goals were 6 different scorers)

This season after 4 games they have- 0 WINS, 2 TIES and 2 LOSSES for 2 pts

-5 with 3 FOR and 8 AGAINST
(The 3 goals from 2 midfielders and 1 non starting forward)

Before the deluded start their rants about this being sour grapes and blah! blah! blah!.....don't bother this isn't an attack on 'Fatro Ford', it's just a somewhat educated opinion about a team that hasn't fixed any of it's problems (other than coaching ones) and is heading for a long season without a proven goalscorer. I'd hate to see them go DOWN! Too many good players etc etc, but look what happened to INDO last year. It's still early but you only get 19 games and you've just pished 4 away.........hmmmmm

4-5-1- is the answer, why change what worked last year?

DAN (the essay) JONES for coach. Then you will have players wandering off into Mundy park and going missing during team talks................

BIG SAM

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
animal said:
Sid, do you want a tissue? I am sick of your ****ing crying and your rants. I don't like Metro Ford, but I can't stand listening you bitch any more so FUKC OFF and SHUT UP we don't care.

Animal
you shut up tit or I send sneddon out to kick ya in the teeth ya fcuking posser of a keeper,I should of knocked you out at the nations cup 4 years ago dick heed :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0