Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbag

Oct 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk u knvb ya twat
u try and help a wee fenian get his heid outta his arse an then you get abuse for trying, fcuk u fagen and yer ma's arse.

There will be no more posts from bigbag so don't bother banning me, I've fcuked off for good! I'm retired and moving to san diego, u can all have peace now.

fcuk the vmsl, fatro ford, bennie price, mussolini, don clueless, puppetmaster leitch, all the muppetteers, mr personality v, blair (I didn't eat the players) fatrofold, Jared(I'm on a program) Price and any other fat cnuts up there at the SoccerCity compound :wa: :wa: :wa: whatever happened to the female trainer who was sucking nuts before every game last year? I miss you all ya cnuts!! Relegation looks good!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
There will be no more posts from bigbag so don't bother banning me, I've fcuked off for good! I'm retired and moving to san diego, u can all have peace now.

!

Thank fcuking Christ.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that that soap opera is dead, :rolleyes:

Result today:
Sapperton 1-3 Metro-Ford Wolves

Apparently the Wolves were 3 zip up before Sapp broke the shut-out. I wasn't there (found out the result at a MF youth game) and not playing this year so I have little to no information on the event or this years team...so some of you, quit asking! :mad:

WAB,

Good game?

Regs,

Good luck in the finals!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results from today..........

PREM
Trollers FC "A"
Croatia SC "A"
Ambleside "B"
1-0

PREM
Sapperton Rovers "A"
Metro-Ford Wolves "A"
Adanac Park West
1-3

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just in

At South Memorial the only undefeated team was finally defeated

AFC Leopards 0 Sporting 5

I will leave the reports from SH, JB, or even Larsson who (remain HOS) got a stupid red card.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3
Caps 1

up two buzz in the first 20 minutes and looked to be a cake walk but we let them back in it. 2-1 at half. withstood some 2nd half pressure but got the insurance marker with about 10 to go. yes, it was that exciting.

see ya friday nite hos.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gerry Herdenson tells no lies -

Sporting 5
AFC 0

Important result for us. Went up 1-buzz early as Steve Dormer pounced on a defensive miscue - the goal was quickly followed by the aforementioned Sneddon red card which really hurt AFC. To their credit, they kept it close for the remainder of the first frame and put some good pressure on early in the second half, despite playing a man down.

We popped in the second goal at about the 65th minute mark and it was pretty much over after that. Some late tallies made the score look a lot more lopsided than the match actually was. The Dormers had three goals between them, while Rosie and Frazao added singles.

Nice result for me on a personal level, as I recorded my first shutout since the Paleozoic Era.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
see ya friday nite hos.

I can't wait bigman, how did MightKhalsa do today with the all-Cat Back-end, HOS was over on the Island, had a date with a Tasty Turkey, plus I saw the ex-trollers, Willy C. ripping it up on the Vic. Marithon route. Can't believe the AFC result, did it snow over on the Mainland or something :D

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 5
AFC 0

Important result for us. Went up 1-buzz early as Steve Dormer pounced on a defensive miscue - the goal was quickly followed by the aforementioned Sneddon red card which really hurt AFC. To their credit, they kept it close for the remainder of the first frame and put some good pressure on early in the second half, despite playing a man down.

We popped in the second goal at about the 65th minute mark and it was pretty much over after that. Some late tallies made the score look a lot more lopsided than the match actually was. The Dormers had three goals between them, while Rosie and Frazao added singles.

Nice result for me on a personal level, as I recorded my first shutout since the Paleozoic Era.
Perfectly said.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firemen 5 - Clanbus 2

I'm a little late with this but I was out of town....

Clan with the first goal early on by the little forward from Clan but unfortunately (fortunately) he had to be sub'd out after a strong collision with Animal.

Cookie tied it up in the first and in the second half we took control. It's fair to say that we totally dominated the second half and Clan got out muscled on the day. Two goals for Cookie, one for Bourne (his third header), One from Potty and one from Dog Balls.

On to AFC for first place and to remain the only undefeated team in the league :)

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey The Spy,

In your seven-post TTP career, this is now the 3rd allusion you've made to me playing with Sporting. In response, I did a bit of detective (or dare I say Spy) work myself. Check it out:

Here is the 1st

Here is the 2nd

..and, finally, here is the 3rd

This leads me to two conclusions. 1) You're stalking me, becoming the only human being on the planet who is remotely interested in my brief (albeit glorious) soccer career. 2) You're building material for a subtle introduction down the road to ask for an autograph.

So here's the rundown. Sensei don't sign on gameday. 8x10 glossies come with a COA and cost $25. No signatures on personal effects and I have a deal with Sharpie, so no Bic pens or any of that crap.

Hope that was helpful.

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I used to play with you with Burnaby. I thought you were the s***'s then and I still think your the s***'s now. You and Brum have to be the worst 1-2 punch in premier.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait...you didn't tell me you used to be teammates with Sensei.

You qualify for the friends and family plan. For $49.95, you get a 24x21 autographed action poster (framed), a pair of Sensei's old training gloves (they look like the ball never touched them!), and Sensei comes by for a half an hour to mug for pictures with the kids and crap like that, bang pinatas in the yard, play lawn darts, fcuk around with your neighbours...you know. All kinds of good stuff.

PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0