Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 06'

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple "A" vs AFC Leopards - Tie

Metro-Ford Wolves "A" vs Columbus-Clan "A" - Tie

Firefighters "A" vs Indo-Akal "A" - Tie

Sapperton Rovers "A" vs Surrey United "A" - Sapp and the love birds
Vancouver Olympics "A" vs West Van FC "A" - Special

Croatia SC "A" vs Sporting Club "A"- Sporting (Croatia is hurting right now)

Norvan Eagles vs ICSF Inter - Inter 3-1

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Picks 2 win:

Sikh Temple

Columbus

SU easy

FF/Indo a tie

West Van not so easy

Sporting

And Inter easy...

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fireman - Indo

We were lucky to come out with a draw today after AK snapped with about ten to go in the first half and got sent off. No one knows if it was a punch, eye poke or push with a carry through to the face.......but the Indo boys sure know after the game that their boy did his best Ronaldo face grab, turn, snap the head back fro hollywood affect and then turn and roll to the ground, as they all laughed with AK after the game (lad that fell doesn't drink pints apparently) that he got done in and that it was a yellow for the snap, but nothing more.

Regardless, Jarvie off the jinx for the season to put us up 1 buzz, in the 2nd and then Bill Shokar (needs to work on his six pack, christ!!) with a chip heeder to tie.......back and forth game, can argue that Indo should have won with 65 minutes up a man, but did very little to create and we had some good counters in the 2nd.

Onto Sporting, without a few boys in the squad next week.

Are the wheels off over in the town of Columbus?

Sport Punjab

Sep 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leftonly said:
Fireman - Indo

No one knows if it was a punch, eye poke or push with a carry through to the face.......but the Indo boys sure know after the game that their boy did his best Ronaldo face grab, turn, snap the head back fro hollywood affect and then turn and roll to the ground, as they all laughed with AK after the game (lad that fell doesn't drink pints apparently) that he got done in and that it was a yellow for the snap, but nothing more.

Raju Chohan would be my best/educated guess.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 2 Van Olympics 0. Young Taylor with 2 for WV but over 30s types Nico, Shorty, Doddy and Reedie were the engine for WV.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 0 Sporting 2

Nil-Nil at the half. We had a PK which was shot at the keeper and booted out. Sporting got both there goals in the 2nd half. First one 15 min in, 2nd one with less than 10 to go.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Of course they were, typical post by an old closed minded drone.:rolleyes:

Ok, after some thought:

Good one. You sure got me there son.

Congratulations. I really deserved it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple "A" vs AFC Leopards 2-2
Metro-Ford Wolves "A" vs Columbus-Clan "A" 3-0
Firefighters "A" vs Indo-Akal "A" 1-1
Sapperton Rovers "A" vs Surrey United "A" 0-4
Vancouver Olympics "A" vs West Van FC "A" 0-2
Croatia SC "A" vs Sporting Club "A" 0-2
Norvan Eagles vs ICSF Inter 1-4

For the record because I think one was set, the Surrey vs Sapperton game had 12 yellow cards handed out. SU was on the receiving end of only 3 of them... I'll let WAB fill everyone in, if he chooses.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leftonly said:
No one knows if it was a punch, eye poke or push with a carry through to the face.......

Leftonly,

Does it really matter......it WAS retaliation after AK had been awarded a free kick......retaliation = RED CARD. Obviously, AK knew what he had done and left the field without any incident/discussion with the referee.

As for the game, fairly even affair, but again we failed to utilize the man advantage to our benefit. "D" almost stopped Cookie's shot, and Shokar to well to head in Vishal's cross. Fair result for both teams based on their performances.....on to Temple next week.

Gilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0