Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitain Schamrock just go to PCSL.ORG and you will see it all. League is realy moving forward. Good bunch of guys running it. Three refs to each game. And on top of it played during the best time of the year.

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rags did you see which clubs I posted for a final push for BC Premier League. All are in top six or seven. It will make it very intarasting next three weeks. Fun and bets will be flying. It remains to be seen if West Van can aford thirty five thousand next year to place a club in to the New League. To play Victoria team it will coast seven to nine thousand a year plus all the other coasts. It will be good soccer. But in my opinion PCSL is better and does not coast as much. I say add a club from Fraser Valley League. And add two more clubs from VMSL it will be a good league and coast will be only half. Afordable for all. Unless be farries give you guys a free trip or two.

BASE: I have seen you rant and rave about the PCSL. The bottom line is year in and year out there are 3-4 teams that are quality, and 4-5 that are shite. It was the other way around until Vic, Whitecaps, Seattle went to the PDL a couple years ago.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cerebrall Smallsy no you took them trying to get a guy in trouble. I new it would come out. All the balls have nubers on them I am sure you would like to extort one for free. Balkan boys like to tell you sock on a dripping fug. One that always trys to dig a hole for others normaly digs it for him sellf. David will be back as an RCMP soon if you need to find outh chek with him. It is all noted on the paper. Again think before you post crap.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancitybest White caps won one or two games the hole year in PCSL that's why they went to PDL. White Caps are kids 18 and younger. They have many years yet to learn the game. To play mens game takes hell of alot more. Fitness can only cary you so far.
Strength size and defensev smarts are four year behind. Kemloos was their. With few changes and better coachin they are stepping up. Kelowna was mostley American University guys and good local guys. With Kris Benett things will improve. We might even see a USL team there soon.

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancitybest White caps won one or two games the hole year in PCSL that's why they went to PDL. White Caps are kids 18 and younger. They have many years yet to learn the game. To play mens game takes hell of alot more. Fitness can only cary you so far.
Strength size and defensev smarts are four year behind. Kemloos was their. With few changes and better coachin they are stepping up. Kelowna was mostley American University guys and good local guys. With Kris Benett things will improve. We might even see a USL team there soon.

actually base they went to u-21 VMSL and they formed a new program the Residency and thats the team that played in the PDL not the prospects and now they are in fraser valley div 1. get ur info right. just because it says whitecaps infront of the name doesnt mean its the same team

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it is not the same team. Caps droped the other PDL program. The team in Fraser Valley is the team of younger guys. Residency kids are to be better than the Prospects. Residency kids are from all over Canada.
These guys still can not do well in PCSL. They play hard but some guys lack in sertain elements of the game.
That is why they do not have a team in there. Looks bad for the main Club if the teams they run are not at the top of the standings. Head coach of the Caps was watching the games last year from the hill and scratching his head dam hard.
In due time they will be good.

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Caps are kids 18 and younger. They have many years yet to learn the game.QUOTE]

that's the mentality that has canada so far behind in world football. kids around the world learn the game from 12-17. if you dont know how to play by 18 you may as well come to canada and get top notch volunteer coaching that preaches fun before development.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Cro but the development system is not in gold soccer or select soccer. It is done with a top level club system. Kids play other clubs with pride and the go on tures to play other counties and club sides. Localy we play in the winter,there is no way to develop. BC and Alberta should go in to a pool and form 8 sides and play each other. In three years you would have twice as many good players. We do have kids. Only system of developmend not there..
Premier game tonight Delt vs Inter was not much fun for Inter. Totaly outclassed by delta side.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 3-0 Inter
surrey 3-0 metro ford
norvan 1-0 icst peg... WTF?????

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 3
Inter 0

Harp with a great game for us. 2 goals and set up the third by Donny K.

Clean sheet was important for us. Starting to get our game together at the right time.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really impressed by premier Div this year. It might be good time to rethink if the Premier should go back down to 10 teams, espicially if next year there are 14 teams. I think 12 teams Premier might be the best (just like this year). Each team would get an extra 3 games, which is plus. Every game (even against bottom teams) has been competitive. I see no reason to decrease number of teams (to go to 10 team DIV), as even if you do, there still be one or two teams who will struggle.
You can have one team go down, and 11th place team play elimination game against 2nd place team in DIV 1.
Go Norvan!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Improved did you watch last nights game on Van Teck. Long ways to go yet. BC Premier will go. You just wate. Surrey is in Metro Ford is in Pegs will go, fourth spot team could be a dark horse. It will take till the last game. Valley can send four sides if need be. Players will come over. Island can field two very good sides. Add Kelowna and Kemloops and BC is well and alive. Some guys think it will not go. You just wate and see. Soccer is better off with a new league. Some guys in Premier just do not care. They have no hart. This might wake them up. Watching Delta last night it is clear they want it.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really impressed by premier Div this year. It might be good time to rethink if the Premier should go back down to 10 teams, espicially if next year there are 14 teams. I think 12 teams Premier might be the best (just like this year). Each team would get an extra 3 games, which is plus. Every game (even against bottom teams) has been competitive. I see no reason to decrease number of teams (to go to 10 team DIV), as even if you do, there still be one or two teams who will struggle.
You can have one team go down, and 11th place team play elimination game against 2nd place team in DIV 1.
Go Norvan!

I agree, 3 teams from Div.1 going up is going to be a disaster. I like the idea of how the whole league is being re-structured to get that balance. The reason why 3 are going up is because the VMSL was supposed to join the BCPL. If they do not join the Super Liga, then to save the VMSL, they must do what they did last year, which is only have 1 team go up. I know it sucks because 3 were supposed to go up to fill the void of the teams going to the BCPL. If that idea collapses, then have 1 team go down and 1 go up.

What are the other premier clubs/players/admin thinking in terms of a back-up plan if the BCPL does not happen in 2010-2011? How do you keep the premiership competitive and not watered down as in years from the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0