Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone who knows oli knows he would never imagine talking himself up to anyone let alone a forum full of hacks.

CS - you must remember, though people may read this forum, only a few people actually care what is said. you happen to be one of those who finds happiness everytime something new is posted so you can prove how dimwitted you really are.

Wow......a VERY easy wind-up. :)

Browncrow, don't get your knickers in a twist. Oli is a great guy. I've known him for quite a few years but obviously my post for some odd reason went WAY over your head. Take a deep breath, get thoughts of Oli out of your head, and enjoy the website. If you're infatuated with Oli, it is understandable. He is that type of guy. I was infatuated with him at one point in my life when I was 34.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brown nose, I agree that Oliver is a very good player.

Anyway, I took in the Richmond vs Westside game this afternoon at Andy Livingstone. A couple of people dropped by to make a few comments:

First, a homeless person with a shopping cart full of cans stopped and told me, "all kicking, no playing. They will learn when they get older".

Second, an RCMP officer from Ottawa along with a Saskatoon PD officer, both in uniform, stopped by and commented, "These guys are very good, although I don't know anything about soccer, but they are fast runners."

It was a fun game to watch, Richmond battled back after going down 1-0. Westside scored the late tying goal on a shot six-five had no chance on.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M.....it really was a poor game of football in the second half. Richmond had a few good spells in the first half and the Westside keeper had to make a couple of big saves, as he did in the second half too. Westside had two shots on target.......two goals. :( Richmond was definitely the better team on this day but several chances were not taken with the score 2 - 1. Overall, it was a very poor game of football and the homeless guy was probably spot on. :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol I wasn't going to say anything re the type of game, but Richmond did look the more dangerous side, and the tying goal was kind of out of nowhere.

Sir M.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok... We were gutted over our result today, but NV 1 - 0 Inter?

Wow.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
[

I took in the Richmond vs Westside game this afternoon at Andy Livingstone. A couple of people dropped by to make a few comments:

First, a homeless person with a shopping cart full of cans stopped and told me, "all kicking, no playing. They will learn when they get older".

[/QUOTE]

Having seen the Richmond Masters team play, they won't learn when they get older. But maybe they wil take a cue from the English National team and hire an Italian coach.:)

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyway, I took in the Richmond vs Westside game this afternoon at Andy Livingstone. A couple of people dropped by to make a few comments:

I spoke to the homeless chap as well. He is a Celtic supporter and obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

Richmond deserved a tie at the very least. Westside's keeper did well but there were also a number of muffed opportunities that should have been goals.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I spoke to the homeless chap as well. He is a Celtic supporter and obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

Richmond deserved a tie at the very least. Westside's keeper did well but there were also a number of muffed opportunities that should have been goals.

You should have come over and said hello, Tuna. :D

BTW, how is your injury coming along? PLaying yet? And yes, the vagrant was a Celtic supporter. He had the knock-off bumble bee top on which he had knicked from one of the Chinese lads playing on the pitch beside this game

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should have come over and said hello, Tuna. :D

BTW, how is your injury coming along? PLaying yet? And yes, the vagrant was a Celtic supporter. He had the knock-off bumble bee top on which he had knicked from one of the Chinese lads playing on the pitch beside this game

He must have rolled that other kid for his shirt and shoes. Never a dull moment at Andy Livingstone.

Surgery's Mar 3rd. Recovery time will see that I'm finally old enough to play in the master's division. There's always a silver lining I supposed.

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
the mere fact that you responded to my second post proves my point. trying to wind me up will take alot more than a never has-been talking smack on an anonymous forum, but you and sir m you are more than welcome to try.
my infatuation with oli is such that i admire real footballers, that play football the proper way. he not only plays the game he thinks the game and theres only a handful of players in the vmsl who can do both.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the mere fact that you responded to my second post proves my point. trying to wind me up will take alot more than a never has-been talking smack on an anonymous forum, but you and sir m you are more than welcome to try.
my infatuation with oli is such that i admire real footballers, that play football the proper way. he not only plays the game he thinks the game and theres only a handful of players in the vmsl who can do both.

:rolleyes: Taking the piss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :rolleyes:

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jesus you sure admire this Oli fellow eh?

Anyways gentlemen... carry on with the February results and banter...Norvan with a massive win. Congrats to Seds, Blake et al.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He must have rolled that other kid for his shirt and shoes. Never a dull moment at Andy Livingstone.

Surgery's Mar 3rd. Recovery time will see that I'm finally old enough to play in the master's division. There's always a silver lining I supposed.

Looking forward to you joining our squad next year......and your team joining our club! :eek: :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

God bless, Oli. :) He should be knighted the way you talk.

Sir Oli CSC :D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rags did you see which clubs I posted for a final push for BC Premier League. All are in top six or seven. It will make it very intarasting next three weeks. Fun and bets will be flying. It remains to be seen if West Van can aford thirty five thousand next year to place a club in to the New League. To play Victoria team it will coast seven to nine thousand a year plus all the other coasts. It will be good soccer. But in my opinion PCSL is better and does not coast as much. I say add a club from Fraser Valley League. And add two more clubs from VMSL it will be a good league and coast will be only half. Afordable for all. Unless be farries give you guys a free trip or two.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
rags did you see which clubs i posted for a final push for bc premier league. All are in top six or seven. It will make it very intarasting next three weeks. Fun and bets will be flying. It remains to be seen if west van can aford thirty five thousand next year to place a club in to the new league. To play victoria team it will coast seven to nine thousand a year plus all the other coasts. It will be good soccer. But in my opinion pcsl is better and does not coast as much. I say add a club from fraser valley league. And add two more clubs from vmsl it will be a good league and coast will be only half. Afordable for all. Unless be farries give you guys a free trip or two.
nobody cares.jpg

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rags did you see which clubs I posted for a final push for BC Premier League. All are in top six or seven. It will make it very intarasting next three weeks. Fun and bets will be flying. It remains to be seen if West Van can aford thirty five thousand next year to place a club in to the New League. To play Victoria team it will coast seven to nine thousand a year plus all the other coasts. It will be good soccer. But in my opinion PCSL is better and does not coast as much. I say add a club from Fraser Valley League. And add two more clubs from VMSL it will be a good league and coast will be only half. Afordable for all. Unless be farries give you guys a free trip or two.

PCSL doesn't cost as much? Where do they have teams?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Victoria has two sides in, Kelowna has a side in, Kemloops has a side in, ACBC has a side in, Khalsa has a side in,UBC has a side in, There is going to be eight sides this year. American sides can not afor it due to coast of travel. And one or two sides from Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0