Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PEG is rewarded with a free kick which deflects off a player, off the post, of SIXFYVs back and rolls over the line, 3-1 and the nail in the coffin.

That was a doozey… free kick… deflection off defender… I get a touch… off the post… off the back of my head… in the net.

FML

It summed up our day. We were flat at the beginning. Forced our way back into the game with a decent 25 minutes in the first half. Then we fell off again. It was a strange game for us considering our good result last week, and our success against that club last meeting. Strangely enough, we had chances to make the game interesting, as Peg’s keeper did very well on some quality scoring chances. In particular one on one in the box in the first half, and a few scrambles in the second half. I don’t believe he was in net for Peg the first go-around. And I liked his style. Very aggressive. And he was wearing yellow.

Any suggestions on where to park around Livingston?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter January 2010

Having driven near there the last few days I strongly suggest taking the Skytrain into the area.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Skytrain would be your best option.. but if you really wanted to drive, there is a pay parkade right across from the fields that some of our players used this past friday. Lighting on that field is shite.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wao next four weeks will realy be important for club standings. Thee points are huge for some clubs. It is also nice to see Sap move out of drop down zone. It is not easy but looks like Brian is trying very hard. North Van is a New side and Azzi should keap them up and add two of the best sides from div one to new Premier or div one what ever he calls it next year. Inter looks stronger it is tobad to see few starters out with knee problems an other injuries.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Huge game tomorrow night at ambleside. Wolves can move ahead of WV and still have a game in hand. I dont think MF has beating WV in the last 4-5 meetings...

buuuut prediction...

2-1 MF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
6' 5" you are bang on. 1-0 West Van. I do not know if the West Van goaltender had to make any saves, maybe one.

Sir M.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOOP WOOP! The Big, Mean Red Machine keeps on rolling...Baessato still a stalwart at the back there?

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
took in the WV MF game....pretty stagnent game with not much happening at all. 1-0 was probably a fair result, but neither team looked like a league winner.

MF needs a little more urgency in their attack. WV was solid on the backline as was Brook and co. for the wolves defence.

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
oli heald is by far the best player in this league. his skill and deft touches on the ball are equalled by few but his angles, vision and creativity sets him apart. fantastic baller, even greater person. just wanted to pay tribute after watching the wv-mf match. boring ping pong match with flashes of half decency throughout. fair result.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oli heald is by far the best player in this league. his skill and deft touches on the ball are equalled by few but his angles, vision and creativity sets him apart. fantastic baller, even greater person. just wanted to pay tribute after watching the wv-mf match. boring ping pong match with flashes of half decency throughout. fair result.

Great post, Oliver! :D

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riddle me this.....How can the league change the venue and time - the day before the scheduled kickoff? No email? No phone call? I dont know whether to laugh or get pissed off.

Let me know how the Super Bowl is...

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riddle me this.....How can the league change the venue and time - the day before the scheduled kickoff? No email? No phone call? I dont know whether to laugh or get pissed off.

Let me know how the Super Bowl is...

Wow...that's shocking. No phone call? No email? That qualifies as ghetto...

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone who knows oli knows he would never imagine talking himself up to anyone let alone a forum full of hacks.

CS - you must remember, though people may read this forum, only a few people actually care what is said. you happen to be one of those who finds happiness everytime something new is posted so you can prove how dimwitted you really are.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone who knows oli knows he would never imagine talking himself up to anyone let alone a forum full of hacks.

Cs - you must remember, though people may read this forum, only a few people actually care what is said. You happen to be one of those who finds happiness everytime something new is posted so you can prove how dimwitted you really are.

christian-bale.jpg

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

i see what youre doing here......oli...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0