Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Feb/Mar 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Till Bosnia is split in three,Yugo is still alive. That would be bad thing to do. To many folks died in that last war.
That's not somthing to make fun of. Rob is a good Croatian Serb and we all like him.
I would grade him as a Yugo Domobran. A dam good guy.

There is somthing that has to be clear to all of you guys. They did have head a war. But regular folks still stick together only fulls fight.
Rusia is waking up again. Never think that they will turn their back to us all on the Balkan.
Maybe our locals would like that but that is not the fact. Few do not make all.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Join a Div. 1 team in Slurrey, it worked for Peg/Indo.

How about Whalley Serbia.

Hey Penner, still a little off topic but where did you find that brilliant avatar of yours?...I thought all the footage of Captain Shamrock dancing in his fur suit had been put in the archives.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Defaulting a game is disgraceful. The coach is to blame for not making his players show up.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Defaulting a game is disgraceful. The coach is to blame for not making his players show up.

Perhaps you should know something about the circumstances before you call out a club. Serbia did their best to field a club for last night's game. Several of their players were told they could not play by forces not involved with the VMSL.

I'll let the rest of you figure out what that means and it is for the Serbs to defend themselves, however, they are not at fault for this one. :mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Several of their players were told they could not play by forces not involved with the VMSL.
Forces? Are they of Wican faith and have Friday the 13th superstitions?

:D

PS Oranje... great avatar!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps you should know something about the circumstances before you call out a club. Serbia did their best to field a club for last night's game. Several of their players were told they could not play by forces not involved with the VMSL.

I'll let the rest of you figure out what that means and it is for the Serbs to defend themselves, however, they are not at fault for this one. :mad:

Thanks Orange... its true that some of the players couldn't play due to circumstances with their university coaches not wanting them to play in a meaningless game and getting injured and so on... which i don't get because their season doesn't begin until aug/sept but nonetheless thats up to them... that's 5 players right there and then add 2 players out due to suspension then 2 players that left to go back home, 3 players out of town for a wedding and a couple of players hurt, we just couldn't field a team as much as we wanted to... we still trained during the week but come Friday we didn't have enough guys... its a shame though as we wanted to play... cant blame the coach for that.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are not all other games meaningless to a University Coach if the player is not wearing the University colours. That is crap, if a University coach lets his players play in the the winter in the vmsl, then it is for all the games, yes the nationals may be a conflict,but any games through May should be Ok. They were ok to play vs. Croatia, why not the last game of the season, that is a bad call.

hos

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are not all other games meaningless to a University Coach if the player is not wearing the University colours. That is crap, if a University coach lets his players play in the the winter in the vmsl, then it is for all the games, yes the nationals may be a conflict,but any games through May should be Ok. They were ok to play vs. Croatia, why not the last game of the season, that is a bad call.

hos

I agree with you completely HOS... we couldnt understand that either... i guess because they have started their training camps... but still... we were having the same problems last week for some fcuked up reasons... some players were not allowed to play or should i say "asked" not to play last week against westside which was our biggest game of the season... but we have no control over that and had to deal with the cards that we were dealt with... we just want to have another strong season in div 1 next year and hopefully be back in premier the year after.

balkaneye

Mar 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star nuber one. Your players should have told their University coach to show it up his behind. They do not get any money to play there. For you guys to go down due to University coaches politics is your bad. Does not that coach play on a West Side premier?
What does that tell you? Alex you are a smart guy. Get Boban over to help you guys rebuild for next year. Stay in div one and develop your young guys. Add a div three club. That will bring you more young guys. Go slow and build well.
It is all about community. It is easy to destroy. It takes a long time to rebuild. Be smart.

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
well...this is another MIKE MOSHER's game. See Westside was involved in the relegation zone and Serbia White Eagles has 2-3 players (not sure of the number of players) that play for UBC...Mosher come to the picture and told this players not to play against Westside or else....

That is why I said another move by Mosher.

Well done UBC's Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0