Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eh, Larsson, you couldn't lace ShipitMuppet's boot and I do know for a fact he has played at a higher level than you.....although asking you there is no way that would be possible that anyone on this forum has played at a higher level. Carry on though.
I don't think Larsson
Can lace his own boots never mind SIM boot
Btw
How is the restaurant business Larsson

I will say this though
Larsson was propably one of the best players around back in the day
Too bad his head wasn't

Sid

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sure is funny to watch Larsson troll the entire community and get a rise out of so many. I always love seeing the reaction he gets. Haway Larsson, gan on.

Back on topic...the race is getting to be quite interesting with just a few weeks to go. Serbija will definitely go down and for the next two I think Akal is doomed along with Sapperton. Tough year in Premier with talent spread a little thinner than in years past and fierce competition game in game out. Things next year will settle down and it will be interesting to see how the boys in blue will fare now that they are back in Premier (NorVan). Best of luck to the teams fighting for their spot in the Division next year, you will all certainly need it.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It sure is funny to watch Larsson troll the entire community and get a rise out of so many. I always love seeing the reaction he gets. Haway Larsson, gan on.

Back on topic...the race is getting to be quite interesting with just a few weeks to go. Serbija will definitely go down and for the next two I think Akal is doomed along with Sapperton. Tough year in Premier with talent spread a little thinner than in years past and fierce competition game in game out. Things next year will settle down and it will be interesting to see how the boys in blue will fare now that they are back in Premier (NorVan). Best of luck to the teams fighting for their spot in the Division next year, you will all certainly need it.

The race for Prov Cup berths is also getting very interesting. There could very easily be 1 or 2 teams from the bottom third (currently outside of the top 8) of the table who manage to get into the semi finals of the Imperial Cup. This could mean only the top 6 or 7 in the league standings make it into the Prov Cup. Some huge games on the horizon.

:cool:

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes... the winner of punjab/serbia plays us to earn a spot in the semi-finals and provincials...

i believe we have 9 spots, reedie.

westside, croatia, sapperton, akal, and even lobbans still have a shot to make the imperial semi finals. there is a chance that either inter, peg, or even west van could miss out on provincials.

makes the remaining league games very interesting...

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes... the winner of punjab/serbia plays us to earn a spot in the semi-finals and provincials...

westside, croatia, sapperton, akal, and even lobbans still have a shot to make the imperial semi finals. there is a chance that either inter, peg, or even west van could miss out on provincials.

this is very interesting cause after May your seasons are over and Vic Gorge will be heading to Nationals as the rest of you play summer leagues , drink beer , get DUI's,etc Good Luck everyone!!!lol

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is very interesting cause after May your seasons are over and Vic Gorge will be heading to Nationals as the rest of you play summer leagues , drink beer , get DUI's,etc Good Luck everyone!!!lol
How did the Callies do last year at Nationals?

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Really 9 spots? What is the breakdown for the 4 leagues? vmsl 9 fvsl 5? visl 5? pcsl 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0