Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golden Boot Award
Year Player Team
1998-1999
Simon Heald Westside FC
1999-2000 Iain Sneddon Metro-Ford Wolves
2000-2001 Danny Sankar Indo FC
2001-2002 Craig Chiasson Rino's Westside
2002-2003 Shawn Blakeway Surrey United
2003-2004 Alex Elliott Columbus FC
Peter Bergholz SportsTown Firemen
2004-2005 Joe Scigliano Columbus-Clan FC
2005-2006 Shawn Blakeway Surrey United
Ryan Dormer Sporting Club
2006-2007 Niall Thompson Firefighters
2007-2008 Kevin Crouch ICSF Inter
2008-2009 Tiernan King Columbus-Clan FC
2009-2010 Tino Cucca ICSF Inter

I wonder when a player from Metro-Ford will win this award again for Fcuk sake!!! Reedie i don't see your name up there but then again they only started keeping track in 98. Reedie easily you were the best striker in BC i have ever seen , and i am being totally honest when i say that.
Not only where u the highest scorer back in the day
U were always the HIGHEST
So high coke a cola wanted to sponcer u
Next to reedie
Snedds ' him
Up front nations cup fore Eire
Wow
Nuff said

Sid

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not only where u the highest scorer back in the day
U were always the HIGHEST
So high coke a cola wanted to sponcer u
Next to reedie
Snedds ' him
Up front nations cup fore Eire
Wow
Nuff said

Sid

who is high now!!!!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like we may have someting to say about who is getting relegated this season, as we play both Croatia and Hurricanes. We have been looking for an opportunity to give all of our U-21 guys a run. I hope this does not upset Cloughie and WAB.

:wa:

We dug our own hole. We played hard last night and had some special goals. If we did that a bit more this year we wouldn't be in this spot.
I'm happy for the Sapp guys that worked their buts off last night and got a result that could have gone either way, and we scored 2 goals!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God. Tell me, when you were on fire did you make smores? Is that where the weight came from?

Luckily for me and my 'career' I don't feel the need to have it validated by someone who completely wasted his.

Another mediocre response coming from a mediocre guy. As for wasting mine hahahaha i believe i am still involved and winning trophies!!! Where you playing again? right !!! stick to what you know best "FCUK ALL"

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We dug our own hole. We played hard last night and had some special goals. If we did that a bit more this year we wouldn't be in this spot.
I'm happy for the Sapp guys that worked their buts off last night and got a result that could have gone either way, and we scored 2 goals!

Well Done SAPP to bad you have a Scottish coach pretending to be in ENGLISH!!!!!!!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice art work there knvb. Not easy playing a team who is playing for there lives. Not much I could have done on there goals, and they should have had at least one more for sure. Gotta move on to Chile this sat and get the job done. Not much more to say about last night except it wasn't good enough on our part.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another mediocre response coming from a mediocre guy. As for wasting mine hahahaha i believe i am still involved and winning trophies!!! Where you playing again? right !!! stick to what you know best "FCUK ALL"
Hey, lars, list your awards again. See if anyone cares this time or you get that pat on the back you've been begging for. The crickets that follow are always good for a chuckle.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God. Tell me, when you were on fire did you make smores? Is that where the weight came from?

Luckily for me and my 'career' I don't feel the need to have it validated by someone who completely wasted his.
was that your bench cAreer watching jtl at Surrey u
Or.............

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Noticed Hurricanes didn't bother training last night. Either they already feel that they have done enough to stay up or it was simply too cold out. Should be an interesting finish between Hurricanes, Sapp, Westside, and Croatia

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully Sapp will stay up
It will be a shame for te club to dismantle
But that saying , I would put an end to an era
Again
Well bigbag
There is always room (not a lot) in poco with the Bby boys & take over presidency of poco fc
& the valley again
What u think?
Or for sapp
Maybe get some new unis just like the first year of sapp
The cellic away strip
The good old days

Cant get enough of that sap per ton
The best team
In the land
We will go marching on the field high as kites
Kicking our heels
All our women got sex appeal
Wer the best team in the land
The girl in the corner
Wants it up the arse
Up the arse
Up the arse
Were gone to give it to er
Sap per Ton the best team
In the land

Good old hearnesey

Rip

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the WV/SAPP game...the man in the middle was our bald friend. I don't think he gave out a single card and didn't play 10+ mins of stoppage.

29 kept it close. Although both teams missed a boatload of chances.
no it wasn't, this was a good ref:cool:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid 29 always smokes bolas. That's the reason he posts well. Waw Croats pull onother win. Soccer goods did go to Bosnia an Hercegovina this year. We are pulling for Nk in Imperial cup. Team is there coach is ?. To agressive from the side lines. Watcher is nowhere to be seen it was to darn cold that day.
Smart Coach and Kizer do have a good front runner. Young,I am surprised that Caps did not look at that young guy. Back four need help. Speed in one spot coast the games. Sapparton is fighting hard to stay alive. Good job boys. Watabob bit of fun on Fridays brings better results. Good luck in you next one. Looks like Fraser Valley man is changing his style. Club played much better last time.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much I could have done on there goals

You shouldn't have eaten Cloughies donuts ;)

Things are certainly going down to the wire, for my money Akal are the 2nd team now going to be relegated, but who will be the 3rd? For me, SAP will ultimately go down, but Croatia, Hurricanes and even Westside need to be careful with 3 games remaining.

As for this weekend, NK are in trouble when it comes to their upcoming match Mr Base. Care to make a wager on it? :)

Good luck to all this weekend

CICwaitintoseewhoisplayingingoalSaturday..

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully Sapp will stay up

Cant get enough of that sap per ton
The best team
In the land
We will go marching on the field high as kites
Kicking our heels
All our women got sex appeal
Wer the best team in the land
The girl in the corner
Wants it up the arse
Up the arse
Up the arse
Were gone to give it to er
Sap per Ton the best team
In the land

Good old hearnesey

Rip

Great tune! Brings back the memories of the old boys from Sapp

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You shouldn't have eaten Cloughies donuts ;)

Things are certainly going down to the wire, for my money Akal are the 2nd team now going to be relegated, but who will be the 3rd? For me, SAP will ultimately go down, but Croatia, Hurricanes and even Westside need to be careful with 3 games remaining.

As for this weekend, NK are in trouble when it comes to their upcoming match Mr Base. Care to make a wager on it? :)

Good luck to all this weekend

CICwaitintoseewhoisplayingingoalSaturday..

Is the team actually planning on training tonight, CIC? No sign of a team the last two Tuesdays.........:)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club_i-Champ I can not make wager. Team is good. Coach on the other side makes funny subs. Many times kick him self in the but. If Watcher was coaching I would think about. But if Kizer was a coach there would be no problem. He went to Rino FC. Team is on the right path.
Good luck to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0