Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftHunka

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Funny subz are you talking about mr base? I see a shortage of players with Nk not a whole gallery of players to choose from

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another mediocre response coming from a mediocre guy.

lol ... who says shite like this on the internet?

fwiw, knvb is a top guy who helped influence everything around the SU club and the squad they are today.
Hence the reason he still gets shout outs on here, after he's out of the league, by different guys on the team!

go slither back in your hole.

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

fwiw, knvb is a top guy who helped influence everything around the SU club and the squad they are today.
Hence the reason he still gets shout outs on here, after he's out of the league, by different guys on the team!

I would have to agree.........a legend at SU >-------------> Influence ---------------> 1st place in VMSL (2 years running)

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Refering to the people like Cloughie who also goes by bigbag who also goes by Ron Jeremy
It's stupid

Jackthelad aka George best

Fatbastard aka larsson

The fly aka regs

Knvb aka kunt

Whew...I was really lost there and thought Mr. Base had hacked your account. :p

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow that is remarkable well done KNOB .........how many trophies again? Martin Who? hmmmm now i know who KNOB's boyfriend is hahaha what a HOMO!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to agree.........a legend at SU >-------------> Influence ---------------> 1st place in VMSL (2 years running)

again wow SU must be amazing!!! what else have they one i am very curious to hear your answer .......hahaaha must be a 3some going on here!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eh, Larsson, you couldn't lace ShipitMuppet's boot and I do know for a fact he has played at a higher level than you.....although asking you there is no way that would be possible that anyone on this forum has played at a higher level. Carry on though.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eh, Larsson, you couldn't lace ShipitMuppet's boot and I do know for a fact he has played at a higher level than you.....although asking you there is no way that would be possible that anyone on this forum has played at a higher level. Carry on though.

Sorry not into crack just the natural stuff!!! but on you go potato head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0