Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya sid enough please...people like u are why i wont walk alone at night in Poco..

larsson, why not bring the callies out to the coast for some pre season exhibitions in April?

C'mon regs gimmie a like man! but get rid of the lil heart icon.. Kinda gHeY:confused:

We rather play our over-35 team here as it is better quality ...be a waste of time traveling out there but thanks anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the Wolves losing to Peg , 3 - 2 , SUFF has retained the League Title for 2010/11. Congrats to Niall and the whole Firefighters team !!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 2 - 2 Columbus

Delta went up 2-0 very early while attacking , then spent most of the 2nd half defending. Columbus scored in the first minute of the second half and then in injury time on a penalty.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3
Akal 1
akal showed up with 9 (and were asking for a forfeit...eeessh). to their credit, (or to our dismay), they held us to one goal then had 10th and 11th show up and made a game of it. they tied it up at about 60 minutes. we finally mustered a winner and insurance goal in the last 15 minutes. yet another jammer for the coach on what should have been a walk. faak. regardless, a huge three points. friday nite vs. peg should be....well, i'm not sure how it will be, but i'm certain it will likely involve another jammer.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the Wolves losing to Peg , 3 - 2 , SUFF has retained the League Title for 2010/11. Congrats to Niall and the whole Firefighters team !!

Surrey United is the best team in the league, no question. Congratulations to SU on another league title!

Metro Ford played great football at the beginning of the season (Sep-Oct). I watched them a few times and they had a lot of good young players back then. First 13 games not a single loss but last 11 games 4 losses!? Tired maybe!?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Metro Ford/ICST Peg game was a very entertaining game to watch. Both teams mixed up some attractive football with some route one. I would hate to be a defender against the speed that ICST Peg has to offer. Actually come to think of it, I would have to be a defender or have been a defender. :D

Very young kids out there for Metro Ford and I think one of the youngins did his knee in while trying to be too aggressive with Adam. I was talking to the kids parents and had just mentioned previous to that that he probably doesn't want to be chirping too much with Adam.....which he was. I hope the lad is okay.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Sapperton beat Delta yesterday, which makes for a very interesting finish at the bottom of the table. Croatia is still not safe yet...some large makeup games being played midweek. Who will step up with the biggest promise of pints to another team to do them a favour?

We are entertaining offers from Hurricanes, Sapperton and Croatia....may the best team win!

:cool:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie nervs are going to be big part of these two games left. Sapperton is doing all they can to stay in the top 11. It will only get harder in next game or two. Guys with most hart will ride it out. Only to be twice as hard next year.
I will bet on one game. It might be big winner or a big loser. One only finds out if he has guts. God job by you and your guys this year. Sules is back I think thing will be OK.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another game on the radar is Inter vs Westside.
Is this not for the final provincial spot?

As for Sapp, we have put together a good run of late losing only 1 game in the last 5 (yes we beat a Div 1 team along the way, but the game we lost went to PKs). The only problem is Croatia and Hurricanes have both been winning as well. It'll be tough if a team with 30 points is relegated - and that is still a possibility.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wataboutbob I personaly think is not right to drop teams each year. Personaly sides should be given two years. That way you get the best club moving up and also lowest club moving down. Some clubs run in to injuries and here they go down.
Next year it is going to be way harder to stay up top. Early year lose of points are going to cost clubs. University kids will have less of a chance to get a spot next year. Only good thing few better players are going to look for a place to play in. Good luck in your next game.
Who ever makes it will buy beer I am sure. Nice to see you guys push hard.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, well done Croatia. That is very good for your group. You've worked hard all year and finally earned some respite. Best of luck to the rest of the teams in the mix, it's certainly been a lot of fun this year watching the ebb and flow of teams.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masive win for Croatia SC. Team gets a onother year at high level. Both clubs were missing key players. It showed with many turn overs. Surrey keeper made a save that not tomany keepers would make in the second half. Now it is up-to SAP and Huricanes to see who stays in. Best of luck to both.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the excellent site... Hurricanes 0 - 0 Peg.

Good result for us, and for Hurricanes. Not so much for Sapp. I hear the lawyers are getting their paperwork ready, Reedie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0