Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hibs boys..
nice run you guys are on..
Do the Hib boys even remember what is like to lose?
October vs columbus?
Long cup run coming up!

cheers

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with Polska...Big up to the Hibs bhoys. Solid team doing well on the pitch and at the Lamplighter. MVP of last weekend definitely goes to the Chivers twins who had to fend off numerous ladies who thought they were the same guy until they stood side by side. It was priceless watching their drunken faces when they realized what the deal was.

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phil has been out with an injury sense Dec.23rd. Blakeway has been out since mid December, came back last weekend vs. Surrey, but suffered a bad concussion in the 1st half. We are definitely in a rut right now and finding it hard to score as we've been shutout 4 of our last 5 games. Back to the basics!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal game at van tech last night. No nets, no flags and no team to play. Serbia was bad. They deserve to go down. On to saturday's game which will be better I'm sure.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal game at van tech last night. No nets, no flags and no team to play. Serbia was bad. They deserve to go down. On to saturday's game which will be better I'm sure.29

I heard from a friend that it was a miracle Serbia had 11 players considering that apparently they played last night without the complete back line including goalie #1 (flu and injuries). One of their best players is done for the season due to injury that happened a few weeks ago. I guess any team playing without 4,5 main guys at the back and one of the best players would struggle big time.

I have watched them twice lately and was impressed with a lot of very young and talented players. But, if they continue losing games 0:5 they may have a difficult time keeping the players they have now for the next season and Division 1.

Norvan is a good example that if you stick together you will be rewarded and that is why they are coming back to the PL.

Next game to watch: Metro Ford – Surrey United on Saturday. It should be a good one.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did one of the sick guys have the nets? That was garbage. Should have been fined or forfeited the game. Agree with you that Surrey against MF will be a good game. Probably for the league title

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two nine it looks like youth is trying to address the field use. East side of Vancouver is very dificalt to get the turf field. Untill the other two fields down on Pryer street open things will be tough. It is up to a home team to bring nets. Flags are also a problem. They have built a field there with out a lockup shed. Spending all that money and forgetting a most important thing is almost funny. Rona is across the street I am sure they would donate a box aslong as they can advertize their name on it. People are leazy to ask. It is not nice to here from you that Serbia is bad side.
It's up to BCSoccer to let premir clubs have a gold side in U18 to form a better club system. They only do that to few clubs. Again soccer is going sideways. All equal or nothing.Premier league is to be the best soccer next to Whitecaps. Most fields players haver to dress on the field. How much is small portable dressing room to rent. Fields must have one each. People have to go to Parks board meetings to address all that. Pryer street is the same two fields no dressing rooms. Maybe later they will have a washroom area.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our refs are used to being in a MEN's game !!!!!! and better quality on the pitch.

Welcome back Larsson, stuff was too quiet around here! How is the prep for the season coming along in Caledonian Central?[/QUOTE]

Looking good had the 1 year of rebuilding and now we should be looking to regain our dominance in Alberta as well as CANADA. HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO! HERE WE GO!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phil has been out with an injury sense Dec.23rd. Blakeway has been out since mid December, came back last weekend vs. Surrey, but suffered a bad concussion in the 1st half. We are definitely in a rut right now and finding it hard to score as we've been shutout 4 of our last 5 games. Back to the basics!

I hear that Blakeway will not play soccer again - it was that severe of a concussion. Really, really a shame for a guy to have one of his passions taken away from him. Just get better, Blakes.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 4 Sap 0 no contest in today game. Inter means buisness. Doing way better than before the Christmas. Tomorrow's game Croatia needs a good result to stay in the hunt for tenth spot. It is alot to ask now.
Youngsters need to step up big times.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You f@*ked us Polska ;)

Simply put, today wasn't our day. After starting badly we ended up on the back foot and Columbus created solid chances for themselves, with some wasted and some smartly saved by our goalkeeps thankfully to keep things level after 20. Then Columbus earn PK on a sloppy challenge, unfortunate but converted. 1-nil. We pull our socks up and start to wake up, going forward better until a give away in the center of the park late on in the half is punished with 1 minute left to play. 2-nil at half. 2nd half we push a 2nd man forward to play a more direct game of footy. Columbus in turn looks dangerous on the counter with all the open space across the midfield. Midway throught the half Columbus again collect another turnover and punish us once again. 3-nil. We earn a lake PK with 10 to go but it's pushed wide. Game over

A very disappointing way for our MASSIVE run to come to an end, but it had to happen eventually:cool:

On to next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0