Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 1 thing I took from that video (very well done!):

(1) Yellow pylons for corner flags?

:D

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps?

Is their season starting soon? I wouldn't know as I haven't heard from them since before Christmas :rolleyes:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 1 thing I took from that video (very well done!):

(1) Yellow pylons for corner flags?

:D

Only in the VMSL Regs, the Valley wouldn't stand for that. No matching game balls, cones for corner flags but that's okay because from the highlights the overwhelming quality that the VMSL doesn't want tampered with just shines right through:rolleyes:.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the thing i noticed is that my seats that are in the corner at BC place (supposed to be at about the 6yd line per the virtual view) would actually be behind the net at empire. i am now wondering if the virtual view at BC Place was done to scale of the proper soccer pitch. this makes a massive difference to me and my seat selection.

mc

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i called and reconfirmed... im all good.

209, Row A, seats 1-4... front row about 5 yards up from the end line right at the corner flag. the virtual thingy is supposed to be bang on. and the end zone is shortened by the seats coming close to the back of the net, not like football where there is a 10 foot drop off. the curve of the stands makes the difference for BC place.

thank you italian_stallion_21.... btw... i havent forgotten... white, large, short-sleeve, right? sorry for the delay.

the bigger issue will be the seats at empire... i am looking forward to seeing how they sort this out as the stadia are totally different layouts.

should be interesting...

mc

B

Ballerina Panda

I finally found this forum to voice my anguish.

As a soccer fan and spectator to most matches at what point do you change coaching staff in this league?!

I’ve watch Westside a few times and their coach has no idea what he’s doing. Has he played soccer before? He should watch more EPL than NHL. There 4-5-1 formation hasn’t got a result since Nov 28th. If it wasn’t for the best goalie in the league they’d be already preparing for Div. 1 soccer next year. Most teams second time around are laughing at it.

Watched the game from the stands at Empire against the Indian team, btw great venue, and they had a line up as if they were getting ready to battle a rugby team; 3 big, slow centre midfielders that couldn’t control a beach ball.

For the first 70 minutes they were pinned in their own half with no sniff on net. With only 1 striker who isn’t that quick and seems to spend more time yelling like Monica Seles when breathed on, and has already disgraced his team in an earlier match, what do you expect? Last 20 the usually hockey style line changes from the Westside bench, and he puts in 2 skilled CM’s and a kid who seems to know what he’s doing down the line, and of course the panic change to 4-4-2 and almost pulled out with a 3-0 win. Hard luck.

Can’t expect to defend for 70-80 min and expect a miracle in the last 10. New coach, new tactic as the 0-4-5 in last 9 games says it all.

If your team can’t score a single goal against the team with the worst GA in the league and your coach’s tactic is to play with one striker for 80 min? Is this the team’s fault or the coaches tactics that should be pointed at?

SUFF are kings in the court. Croatia and Inter play great football to watch. Looking forward to Cup play.

Heading to watch Delta vs Richmond Wed night. Should be a good one.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

As a soccer fan and spectator to most matches at what point do you change coaching staff in this league?!

I’ve watch Westside a few times and their coach has no idea what he’s doing. Has he played soccer before? He should watch more EPL than NHL. There 4-5-1 formation hasn’t got a result since Nov 28th. If it wasn’t for the best goalie in the league they’d be already preparing for Div. 1 soccer next year. Most teams second time around are laughing at it.

Watched the game from the stands at Empire against the Indian team, btw great venue, and they had a line up as if they were getting ready to battle a rugby team; 3 big, slow centre midfielders that couldn’t control a beach ball.

For the first 70 minutes they were pinned in their own half with no sniff on net. With only 1 striker who isn’t that quick and seems to spend more time yelling like Monica Seles when breathed on, and has already disgraced his team in an earlier match, what do you expect? Last 20 the usually hockey style line changes from the Westside bench, and he puts in 2 skilled CM’s and a kid who seems to know what he’s doing down the line, and of course the panic change to 4-4-2 and almost pulled out with a 3-0 win. Hard luck.

Can’t expect to defend for 70-80 min and expect a miracle in the last 10. New coach, new tactic as the 0-4-5 in last 9 games says it all.

If your team can’t score a single goal against the team with the worst GA in the league and your coach’s tactic is to play with one striker for 80 min? Is this the team’s fault or the coaches tactics that should be pointed at?

SUFF are kings in the court. Croatia and Inter play great football to watch. Looking forward to Cup play.

Mr. base on prozac?

did u just call the serbs indians?

welcome to TTP

please use the attached avatar..

Attachments

• panda ballerina.JPG
    panda ballerina.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 32

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. base on prozac?

did u just call the serbs indians?

welcome to TTP

please use the attached avatar..

Can't be Base, the spelling is bang on, apostrophes used correctly, properly structured sentences and paragraphs. An oil painting of a post from a grammar point of view imho.

Perhaps it's Base-Hooked-On-Phonics.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. Westside played against Hurricanes at Empire on Saturday.
Exactly. Certain people here need to back off on the trolling, I've mentioned it once last week in a different thread, stupid me for thinking that would be enough.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. Westside played against Hurricanes at Empire on Saturday.

oh that's right dezza, thats the game where west side shite the bed...

dancing panda was ttping he knows every team in the league ....

when i think indian .. i think stolo

getoverit regs

maybe i will see u saturday @ town centre? winner takes league

this ones for you:p

Last edited by a moderator:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

well, i guess i'll have to bite on this.

i have a sneaking and painful suspicion that i know who might be behind this post...but i digress.

i am in fact the coach of this squad. each year there are line-ups of people wanting to step up and invest there time and energy for free, but amazingly i seem to get appointed. guess i'm just lucky that way.

i certainly make no claim to be a great coach. i'm a player and have been so in this league for too many years to count. i've also been lucky enough to win a few trophies over that time. might even sneak in a golden boot this year in masters. :D:rolleyes: how bout yourself? care to share you cv?

as for tactics: you simply have to do the best you can with the cards you are dealt. unfortunately, we're not blessed with alot of pace, ball skills or a pure goal scorer.we have a very hard working team and our results, particularly early in the season, were the result of discipline and shape. i make no apologies for it.

a rough and demoralizing stretch of late...no doubt, but i'm sure as shite not throwing in the towel and i'm confident our boys will find a way to turn it around. furthermore, i have no intentions of listening to a ballerina panda for coaching tips (i do actually agree with your comments about our keeper). i will pass on your obvious interest to coach to the powers that be when it comes to selecting a coach next year. you can pm me if you like.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ballerina Panda... you should have use your Dancin' Bear account.. you would have found this forum alot quicker so you coud voice your anguish much sooner..

Mutiny in the Westside camp perhaps?

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballerina Panda... you should have use your Dancin' Bear account.. you would have found this forum alot quicker so you coud voice your anguish much sooner..

Mutiny in the Westside camp perhaps?

Jesus mate, you're having a laugh, right?? Firstly, I help coach the team cnutybaws!!!! Secondly, I'm close friends with the coach and if I had a problem with any decisions, I'd just tell him and not hide behind a computer. Thirdly, that's all the words I'm willi ng to waste on someone that doesn't have a clue. Tosspot!

As for Ballerina Panda; Westside works hard. That's where the team gets results. While I think the lads can play better than what they show at the best of times, playing beautiful football seems to allude us. So we put in two skilled CM's, right?? One of which was an hour late to the game.....the same one that incidentally, brought down the Hurricanes' player for a penalty kick that lost us the bloody game.....who also, I might add, was going away from our goal. Good decision!
Ballerina Panda, you seem to know a fair bit about our team. Anytime, you want to chip in with tactical advice, please feel free to come to training and spread your knowledge. I'm sure you know when and where that is.

Polska; I lied. I will waste a couple more on you. Next time you think I would ever do something like that, be sure and be right, heh?

Tosspot. Again.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus mate, you're having a laugh, right?? Firstly, I help coach the team cnutybaws!!!! Secondly, I'm close friends with the coach and if I had a problem with any decisions, I'd just tell him and not hide behind a computer. Thirdly, that's all the words I'm willi ng to waste on someone that doesn't have a clue. Tosspot!
Tosspot. Again.

talk to me after the season when your looking for work..

coming soon to westside: new regime

starring:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

u guys suck the balls this year

sincerley
former westside fan

starring:

Attachments

• Donald Trump Fired.JPG
    Donald Trump Fired.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 28

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

starring:

You? Now that would be amusing!! Looking back on posts from you about football would certainly make a difference to a team. Mate, I don't give a daffy duck one way or the other. Truth be told, I'd rather just play.

By the way, I have a job. Helping coach doesn't fall under the category of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0