Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, i guess i'll have to bite on this.

i have a sneaking and painful suspicion that i know who might be behind this post...but i digress.

i am in fact the coach of this squad. each year there are line-ups of people wanting to step up and invest there time and energy for free, but amazingly i seem to get appointed. guess i'm just lucky that way.

i certainly make no claim to be a great coach. i'm a player and have been so in this league for too many years to count. i've also been lucky enough to win a few trophies over that time. might even sneak in a golden boot this year in masters. :D:rolleyes: how bout yourself? care to share you cv?

as for tactics: you simply have to do the best you can with the cards you are dealt. unfortunately, we're not blessed with alot of pace, ball skills or a pure goal scorer.we have a very hard working team and our results, particularly early in the season, were the result of discipline and shape. i make no apologies for it.

a rough and demoralizing stretch of late...no doubt, but i'm sure as shite not throwing in the towel and i'm confident our boys will find a way to turn it around. furthermore, i have no intentions of listening to a ballerina panda for coaching tips (i do actually agree with your comments about our keeper). i will pass on your obvious interest to coach to the powers that be when it comes to selecting a coach next year. you can pm me if you like.

small fry : get the shite together with your squad.... push'em for a cup run

B

Ballerina Panda

well, i guess i'll have to bite on this.

i have a sneaking and painful suspicion that i know who might be behind this post...but i digress.

i am in fact the coach of this squad. each year there are line-ups of people wanting to step up and invest there time and energy for free, but amazingly i seem to get appointed. guess i'm just lucky that way.

i certainly make no claim to be a great coach. i'm a player and have been so in this league for too many years to count. i've also been lucky enough to win a few trophies over that time. might even sneak in a golden boot this year in masters. :D:rolleyes: how bout yourself? care to share you cv?

as for tactics: you simply have to do the best you can with the cards you are dealt. unfortunately, we're not blessed with alot of pace, ball skills or a pure goal scorer.we have a very hard working team and our results, particularly early in the season, were the result of discipline and shape. i make no apologies for it.

a rough and demoralizing stretch of late...no doubt, but i'm sure as shite not throwing in the towel and i'm confident our boys will find a way to turn it around. furthermore, i have no intentions of listening to a ballerina panda for coaching tips (i do actually agree with your comments about our keeper). i will pass on your obvious interest to coach to the powers that be when it comes to selecting a coach next year. you can pm me if you like.

Coaching isn’t easy, I tried coaching my son and youngest daughters teams but I’m glad they’re in the Foden created SU youth regime. Having guys like Kindel, Clarke and Dalrymple around is good for kids.

Living across the way from Cloverdale Athletic Park, I’ve seen every SUFF match this year as I take my son out to watch quality football and players play diff positions and different formations. I’m not comparing your squad to there’s but I’ve seen 4 of your games now and it’s the same thing. Make some changes. I happen to be watching my daughter play before you guys at Empire.

I think the point is missed here. Are there changes made in Premier coaching staff when things are going not so well?? Lots of movement around the rest of the games I’ve seen. Hurricanes look like they don’t have a coach. Delta has a player coach, sometimes. Croatia has 200 coaches and is the Columbus coach is still suspended?

CV? I’ll leave it on the pitch in a few weeks at Ambleside.

If this league is getting watered down to the game like I saw at Empire, I hope the super league is here by the time my kids are old enough.

B

Ballerina Panda

Jesus mate, you're having a laugh, right?? Firstly, I help coach the team cnutybaws!!!! Secondly, I'm close friends with the coach and if I had a problem with any decisions, I'd just tell him and not hide behind a computer. Thirdly, that's all the words I'm willi ng to waste on someone that doesn't have a clue. Tosspot!

As for Ballerina Panda; Westside works hard. That's where the team gets results. While I think the lads can play better than what they show at the best of times, playing beautiful football seems to allude us. So we put in two skilled CM's, right?? One of which was an hour late to the game.....the same one that incidentally, brought down the Hurricanes' player for a penalty kick that lost us the bloody game.....who also, I might add, was going away from our goal. Good decision!
Ballerina Panda, you seem to know a fair bit about our team. Anytime, you want to chip in with tactical advice, please feel free to come to training and spread your knowledge. I'm sure you know when and where that is.

Polska; I lied. I will waste a couple more on you. Next time you think I would ever do something like that, be sure and be right, heh?

Tosspot. Again.

You must be one that swears on the sideline.

I don’t know about your team, I am speaking from what I see with my eyes. You seem to play better when you changed to 4-4-2. At least that’s what it looked like what you did. Too bad about the penalty as it looked like you guys were going to score. The tall kid up front, where is he from? I guess that’s the game for you.

Thanks for the invite, but sorry I think you guys look to have everything under control and I’m safe bets in staying in Cloverdale.

I’ll post something exciting after the Richmond vs Delta game.

Truth seems to hurt here. Nice for a change.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must be one that swears on the sideline.

I don’t know about your team, I am speaking from what I see with my eyes. You seem to play better when you changed to 4-4-2. At least that’s what it looked like what you did. Too bad about the penalty as it looked like you guys were going to score. The tall kid up front, where is he from? I guess that’s the game for you.

Thanks for the invite, but sorry I think you guys look to have everything under control and I’m safe bets in staying in Cloverdale.

I’ll post something exciting after the Richmond vs Delta game.

Truth seems to hurt here. Nice for a change.

Nice try mate.

You say you have watched 4 Westside games this year??

You also say that you have watched EVERY SUFF game. We beat them in one of those games, so you have gained a thorough knowledge of what our game and tactics are through 3 games.....and apparently one of those 3 games was where our kid up front embarrassed our team with his antics. That particular game by the way, we won 2-1. I remember it well.
Now we're down to 2 games, one of those being last weekend when we lost 1 buzz on a pk in the last couple of minutes. So this forum that you just found to vent your anguish is based on 1 game yet you seem to know or think you know how we have played going 0-4-5 in our last 9 games?????

You're full of it mate and nothing that you are saying is close to the truth.

I know better. So should you.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BP or should i should i just call you bill?? or b.s.??

i "coach" and manage on a purely volunteer basis. i didn't apply and get chosen. i did it to help this club in a time when knowone else was willing to step up. i had never done it previously and it has been incredible learning curve. that being said, i think this club has improved over the first two years after i helped get it back into premier. i think i deserve some of that credit. could we be better....absofcukinglutely. could i be a better coach and are there better coaches.....absofcukinglutely. could i give two shits and a fcuk what you think about my coaching...absofcukinglutely not.

the game this past weekend we were 4-5-1. certainly not a sitting back and defend 4-5-1. the outside mids were given the freedom and encouraged to release all day, so in fact, at times it was a 4-3-3. we certainly didn't create enough going forward, and the insertion of a couple subs did help change that. also led to a pk mind you.

i'm not entirely certain if the person you are advocating on behalf of, asked you to, or would have wanted you to do it, (or even aware of it for that matter), but i am certain that, unlike yourself, i am going to show him the respect of at least approaching him privately to discuss it.

see you friday next. look forward to you providing your cv in an all important mid feb league match with the league title already decided. myself and the rest of the westside lads will likely wait till april and may. you can join besty, myself and dancing bear after for a beer and critique all of our failures as westside volunteer coaches and perhaps gloat about all the successes you have had at this level.:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe you guys are even dignifying him with a response...

For what it's worth, I believe in you, smallsy. Dancin bear is a shmuck, but I believe in you.

:)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao it's going to be last game of the season to see who will be the second and third side to go down to div one. Akal is fighting a serious battle to stay in. Croatia with youth movment has improved. Sapparton with Surrey additions and with very good U21 side is still fighting to stay in. I am not sure if the coach has enough tactical and technical ability to stay in. In my opinion troops are more than good. Dog eat dog. It's truly a bithch this year.
Nerves will show from some coaches soon.NSFC is got nothing to worry about they are back in the big digs. I still have a ?? about ICSF. If they drop the points tonight it will get very hard for them. They have four very tough games.
Eagels are going down with youth they will be back next year. It's a good young side. With allot more pride and Serbian kids on the side. If they can pick up Miso and Sasa and one or two more the side can go long long ways. We will see tonight if Inter will fold or they will step it up. I say tie game might be the final in tonights derby.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao it's going to be last game of the season to see who will be the second and third side to go down to div one. Akal is fighting a serious battle to stay in. Croatia with youth movment has improved. Sapparton with Surrey additions and with very good U21 side is still fighting to stay in. I am not sure if the coach has enough tactical and technical ability to stay in.

Surrey additions? Not sure what that's about? Tactical and Technical? Big words!

Never met you, but Fcuk You! sounds about right:cool:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cloughie do you give gums to be in starting 11. We need few of those guys. We would have more money for beer. Good luck in your next game. Coach needs fitness help. Call up right mid from U21. Dam good player.Orange shoes. Stay positive. It's all about having fun.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base,

I do remember meeting you once......I was thinking, how long is this conversation gonna last? Next time why don't you give me some TEctical and TAchnical tips. By the way you talka loada mince man! Where's Captain Shittypants when I need some comic relief?:cool:

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-0 RFC Hibs final over Delta Utd. :D

WVFC were up 5-0 over Serbia with about 10-mins to go, so I'm assuming it finished the same.

Makes for some big matches this weekend at both ends of the table. :wa:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cloughie no bs Croatia and Sap are still in it. Lad points are not easy to get. You are right he does eat tomuch mince. Inter is getting away from mince. North Shore will take Saps place. Mught be wrong but somehow it looks that way. Mr Rogers would be better fit to keap the lads in Upper league. Just my opinion. U21 orange boots might keap you in.
Proper conections are very inportent.
Willl see what you guys do on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0