Different color nets on each goal? Maybe expect that in Div 3 but premier? Amateur hour at best. Don’t both these clubs pay players? Maybe a bit less in goal bonuses and can afford some decent nets
Ouchy, wonder which hurt more.The nets are both orange.
Now kindly fcuk off back to the FVSL forums.
The silence is deafening.........O
Ouchy, wonder which hurt more.
The comment about the shite standard of nets considering the $ funnelled into those teams, or the fact you pay players in an amateur league? Hmmm
My first two comments were in FVSL so I’m stuck there forever?
Oh no, if I give Rinos or CCB some money can I pleasssseee comment in this thread?
The silence is deafening.........
Haha all good my friend. Played VMSL Prem for over 10 years so I have a pretty good idea how things go.
How bad is it that the stupidity of your posts makes me actually wish we could have @Sunday League Gaffer back? At least when not playing COVID detective he actually watched relevant matches in person and could comment on them. You seem to know as much about VMSL as you do about telling your arse from your elbow... which is sadly, not much. Now like I said, fcuk off back to the FVSL forums
Guess not:The way I understand these restrictions is that they are trying to create the Coastal and FV Health Regions as one bubble, then further to have many bubbles w/ in the bubble. I believe we can travel between the two regions for sports, just not outside. The outbreaks have been mostly problematic in these two regions, so they don't want us leaving for trips to the Island (shitty, would love to hit up Tofino for a few days and was in the works for this weekend till the news came down). So....not sure where players would be coming from outside right now. No Yanks coming across the borders right now to play in Langley or Abby. Nobody coming down from the Interior or Island to play in Vancouver that I know of. I think the leagues should be good to go, with the exception of perhaps Chilliwack due to their club ceasing playing till further notice.
At this time, this is what we know about sport activities in the Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health regions, including:
- Travel into and out of the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley should be limited to essential travel only. Travel to, from and between the regions for athletic competitions like games and tournaments is prohibited.
- Indoor, contact sport activities must revert back to physically distanced activities as per Phase 2 guidance of the viaSport Return to Sport Guidelines.
- Indoor, non-contact sport can continue activities as before, except for travel restrictions as per above.
- Outdoor sport activities can continue without change, except travel restrictions as per above.
- It is recommended that no spectators attend either outdoor or indoor sport activities/events.
Came out yesterday...