Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2020/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbadsoccerwolf

Oct 27, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
O
The nets are both orange.

Now kindly fcuk off back to the FVSL forums.
Ouchy, wonder which hurt more.
The comment about the shite standard of nets considering the $ funnelled into those teams, or the fact you pay players in an amateur league? Hmmm
My first two comments were in FVSL so I’m stuck there forever?
Oh no, if I give Rinos or CCB some money can I pleasssseee comment in this thread? :)

Bigbadsoccerwolf

Oct 27, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
O

Ouchy, wonder which hurt more.
The comment about the shite standard of nets considering the $ funnelled into those teams, or the fact you pay players in an amateur league? Hmmm
My first two comments were in FVSL so I’m stuck there forever?
Oh no, if I give Rinos or CCB some money can I pleasssseee comment in this thread? :)
The silence is deafening.........

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The silence is deafening.........

Threes Company Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

How bad is it that the stupidity of your posts makes me actually wish we could have @Sunday League Gaffer back? At least when not playing COVID detective he actually watched relevant matches in person and could comment on them. You seem to know as much about VMSL as you do about telling your arse from your elbow... which is sadly, not much. Now like I said, fcuk off back to the FVSL forums :)

Bigbadsoccerwolf

Oct 27, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Threes Company Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

How bad is it that the stupidity of your posts makes me actually wish we could have @Sunday League Gaffer back? At least when not playing COVID detective he actually watched relevant matches in person and could comment on them. You seem to know as much about VMSL as you do about telling your arse from your elbow... which is sadly, not much. Now like I said, fcuk off back to the FVSL forums :)
Haha all good my friend. Played VMSL Prem for over 10 years so I have a pretty good idea how things go.
although seems you clearly live in a fantasy world.
So why don’t you and Rinos fcuk off back to the bottom of the league where you belong?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full Weekend Results

Sapperton 1-1 VUFC
Chinter 2-0 Rinos
Trollups 1-0 White Eagles
Peg 3-0 Norvan
Tigers 2-0 Croats

1604252493687.png

With 1 round left to go... is there a shuffle of cohorts or is it some sort of playoff to follow?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full Weekend Results

Sapperton 1-1 VUFC
Chinter 2-0 Rinos
Trollups 1-0 White Eagles
Peg 3-0 Norvan
Tigers 2-0 Croats

View attachment 29326

With 1 round left to go... is there a shuffle of cohorts or is it some sort of playoff to follow?

Playoff bracket 1: 3x group winners + best 2nd place

Playoff bracket 2: 4 next best teams

Playoff bracket 3: 3x last place finishers + worst 3rd place record

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Night Results

Trollups 3-2 VUFC
Croats 3-2 Norvan
Tigers 6-1 Peg :eek:
Sapperton 2-0 White Eagles
Chinter 2-0 BB5 :eek:

Some surprising results I think in there.

1604765131143.png
So if I've got this right

Bracket 1
BB5
Tigers
VUFC
Chinter

Bracket 2
Trollups
Croats
Rovers
Peg or Westside

Bracket 3
White Eagles
Norvan
Rinos
Peg or Westside

Is there a known date when the playoff round starts? Do they need to have 2 weeks inbetween due to covid cohort protocols?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way I understand these restrictions is that they are trying to create the Coastal and FV Health Regions as one bubble, then further to have many bubbles w/ in the bubble. I believe we can travel between the two regions for sports, just not outside. The outbreaks have been mostly problematic in these two regions, so they don't want us leaving for trips to the Island (shitty, would love to hit up Tofino for a few days and was in the works for this weekend till the news came down). So....not sure where players would be coming from outside right now. No Yanks coming across the borders right now to play in Langley or Abby. Nobody coming down from the Interior or Island to play in Vancouver that I know of. I think the leagues should be good to go, with the exception of perhaps Chilliwack due to their club ceasing playing till further notice.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sense sarcasm but can't tell during these challenging covid times.

They better not shut down beer stores or there will be chaos.

riot GIF
james whale riot GIF by Maudit
crowd riot GIF
fail home video GIF by Cheezburger

Football Watcher

Aug 5, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way I understand these restrictions is that they are trying to create the Coastal and FV Health Regions as one bubble, then further to have many bubbles w/ in the bubble. I believe we can travel between the two regions for sports, just not outside. The outbreaks have been mostly problematic in these two regions, so they don't want us leaving for trips to the Island (shitty, would love to hit up Tofino for a few days and was in the works for this weekend till the news came down). So....not sure where players would be coming from outside right now. No Yanks coming across the borders right now to play in Langley or Abby. Nobody coming down from the Interior or Island to play in Vancouver that I know of. I think the leagues should be good to go, with the exception of perhaps Chilliwack due to their club ceasing playing till further notice.
Guess not:
At this time, this is what we know about sport activities in the Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health regions, including:

• Travel into and out of the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley should be limited to essential travel only. Travel to, from and between the regions for athletic competitions like games and tournaments is prohibited.
  • Indoor, contact sport activities must revert back to physically distanced activities as per Phase 2 guidance of the viaSport Return to Sport Guidelines.
  • Indoor, non-contact sport can continue activities as before, except for travel restrictions as per above.
  • Outdoor sport activities can continue without change, except travel restrictions as per above.
  • It is recommended that no spectators attend either outdoor or indoor sport activities/events.

Came out yesterday...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess not:
At this time, this is what we know about sport activities in the Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health regions, including:

• Travel into and out of the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley should be limited to essential travel only. Travel to, from and between the regions for athletic competitions like games and tournaments is prohibited.
  • Indoor, contact sport activities must revert back to physically distanced activities as per Phase 2 guidance of the viaSport Return to Sport Guidelines.
  • Indoor, non-contact sport can continue activities as before, except for travel restrictions as per above.
  • Outdoor sport activities can continue without change, except travel restrictions as per above.
  • It is recommended that no spectators attend either outdoor or indoor sport activities/events.

Came out yesterday...

There is a positive. Opening of ski season should be limited to locals only, and we got a bucket full last night.

Well, good for some.

#whistlerdude

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Soccer clarified today that there is to be no travelling between Vancouver and Burnaby health regions, so what does that mean for the VMSL semi finals? Do they push them back a week or will they have Tigers v BB5, since Tigers play out of Burnaby, then UBC v Inter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts