Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Think Australia must have refused entry to soccer coach

I laughed.

Soccer Coach, are you one of the 17 Aussies huddling up at my house? Aussies...and they say their kangaroos are like rats. No, no Mr. Aussie, it's not the kangaroos that are like rats....

Lion: love your passion for your team and the game in general. Looking forward to crashing your company function in Whistler again soon. Fun night...crash your party...drink on your tab...monopolize your women....and get a pass for the next function that evening. And enjoy some great conversation about local footy with one very passionate Lion.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are you responding to @lego3 and @Stringer if you have added them to your ignore list and can't see their posts? Could it be that you have once again lied?

As far as everyone here can tell you are a compulsive liar. I don't know if that's caused by mental illness for you or anyone else. I suspect in your case it's rooted in some deep seated insecurities.

So please, just sort your own shite out before you coming on here and posting a bunch of garbage that adds 0 value to the conversation, and in this case is on a thread where you don't even belong (Premier).

Yes more lies. Its just Part of his Sig. Look Close. Who's Stinger?

Capture.JPG

WINGNUT EXPOSED!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone believe it to be unreasonable for the VMSL to be asking teams to play on the weekend before Christmas weekend?

10 years ago or so I wouldn't of thought twice about it, but now with more and more commitments and I hate to say it, responsibility, family and work/social functions to name a few, it's a bit of an ask from the league IMO.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone tell me again the point of paying people to play amateur soccer as your return in investment is basically nothing? If I won the lottery the last thing I'm going to do is stack the FVSL league. Also who cares if they do, If someone can make a few extra bucks in the most expensive place to live in Canada because someone wants you to kick a ball have it, good for you but you better be buying a round after that game.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone believe it to be unreasonable for the VMSL to be asking teams to play on the weekend before Christmas weekend?

10 years ago or so I wouldn't of thought twice about it, but now with more and more commitments and I hate to say it, responsibility, family and work/social functions to name a few, it's a bit of an ask from the league IMO.

I believe it was brought up at the emergency Premier meeting in the Summer and resoundly dismissed, same with Thanksgiving. There was some traction I believe on not playing the weekend after New Years, but that seems to have been disregarded as well.

I guess with the Holidays being on actual weekends themselves this year it is tough to give the preceding or following weekend off in addition. Good news is, with the weather not anticipated to improve, chances are you might have the whole month off!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe it was brought up at the emergency Premier meeting in the Summer and resoundly dismissed, same with Thanksgiving. There was some traction I believe on not playing the weekend after New Years, but that seems to have been disregarded as well.

I guess with the Holidays being on actual weekends themselves this year it is tough to give the preceding or following weekend off in addition. Good news is, with the weather not anticipated to improve, chances are you might have the whole month off!

Now I understand the sporting aspect of such a decision. Thinner lineups, means other players within you squad now need to step up. Play with the cards you're dealt with etc etc etc. However with this being an amateur league and not professional, you would like to think the league would prefer and dare I say it, encourage squads to have their full compliment of players available for games every weekend, and not have teams turn up with bare bones lineups. Most recent case in point being Pacific vs ND...

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
encourage squads to have their full compliment of players available for games every weekend, and not have teams turn up with bare bones lineups. Most recent case in point being Pacific vs ND...

The flip side is the Delta v pacific game was 2 weeks before x ma's and turned out that not having their full compliment didn't hurt them so there's not really an argument there. But one week before is a little much.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I can't hear you because I'm still busy counting all the points you lost to Rino's Fury this year. You're probably still a little woozy, so count along with the referee to see how many it was...

That's right it was 6 points!

LOL!!!

tremy-1

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ps. in case you did not know what happened to the mural.
It got covered with a burka.
Same thing here in the VMSL. We all know that what Rinos management had done over the last two seasons is not right, but everyone turns a blind eye on it.
View attachment 17204
Soccer Coach I appreciate and respect your comments as well as the ones made by all the members who post on this website, but when you accuse an institution to turn blind eye to serious offenses committed by some of its members it makes me think if I should laugh and do not waste my time thinking about it or propose you the following;
If you bring to the VMSL sufficient written evidence of the above mentioned offenses posted by you in this forum that can be submitted to the BCSA and /or CSA, I will personally investigate them.
If what you say is true, the members you mentioned in your accusations will be called and questioned.
Now if you are not prepared to do that then I would please ask you to refrain from involving the VMSL with unfounded accusations.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your gonna have to wait a while for a response. The main persona of @Soccer Coach / wingnut delivers pizza for a living. With snowmagedon arriving over night im pretty sure it wont respond until after 2 am unless wingnut finds a wifi hot spot during his deliveries.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
...you see how you deflect the issue...
...always desperate to change the subject...hide the truth..
You are just a nasty troll
And have no respect from of any one in the BC soccer community
You fabricate in your mind to your way of thinking
As Bandcamp says
You see how you are
You do need some professional help

tremy-1

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe finding significant evidence is the job of the governing body.
I am sure you are right, but not before the governing body receives, in writing, a formal complaint with all the details and as far as I know it has not happened yet.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this is all an elaborate rouse (roooooze).
  • VMSL winds Camp up to the point they submit said written complaint.
  • VMSL "investigates" (two men, bottle of Wild Turkey, two shot glasses, one chess board).
  • VMSL resoundingly dismisses all allegations, accusations, and insinuations, forthwith, and with resounding force.
  • In anger, Campo threatens to move it's club to the FVSL...because, nothing says FVSL like Commercial Drive.
  • Campo finishes third in the VMSL Div 1, behind Rino's Tigers & Norvan...one point back. Looks very closely at those 6 points dropped to Rino's Fury. Wheels spin.
  • The FVSL, seeing yet another opportunity to play the Thorn in the side of the VMSL, discuss matters at FVSL year-end financial review (two men, bottomless pitcher of Bud Light, one dartboard).
  • Campo is granted membership to the FVSL, and automatic birth into the FVSL Premier Division.
  • Two men, in a dark room, sharing a bottle of Wild Turkey and pondering chess moves, quietly compliment each other over "Operation Trojan Horse".

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I can't hear you because I'm still busy counting all the points you lost to Rino's Fury this year. You're probably still a little woozy, so count along with the referee to see how many it was...

That's right it was 6 points!

As somebody said, I was busy delivering the pizzas in the snow, and I have not had time to properly reply you guys.
First of all, I am happy that you are happy with the 6 points. If that is important to you, then by all means.
For me is about having the players controlling the ball, creating chances, expressing creativity on the field, playing an attacking style.This is for me more important. I do not feel well if I win, but when I go home, I think about the game, and then I reflect that we won because of corner kick or a free kick. I do not feel satisfied with it.

If we lose, but I feel that we dominated the game and were protagonists in the game and that the players had some moments of creativity and imagination, then I feel happy and my objective has been accomplished.
This is the ways I see and feel the futbol, and you might see it different. If you feel happy parking the bus and then waiting for a lucky corner kick or free kick, then good for you.

To each its own.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Coach I appreciate and respect your comments as well as the ones made by all the members who post on this website, but when you accuse an institution to turn blind eye to serious offenses committed by some of its members it makes me think if I should laugh and do not waste my time thinking about it or propose you the following;
If you bring to the VMSL sufficient written evidence of the above mentioned offenses posted by you in this forum that can be submitted to the BCSA and /or CSA, I will personally investigate them.
If what you say is true, the members you mentioned in your accusations will be called and questioned.
Now if you are not prepared to do that then I would please ask you to refrain from involving the VMSL with unfounded accusations.
Whao!? Where to start? This reminds me of the German Coast Guard add.

Let me clarify my thinking.

I do appreciate very much that you offer to take things to BC Soccer and the Canadian Soccer Association, but I really do not see the point of it.

My issue and critique of Rino's management is for changing their position with respect to Ajyal Tigers and Dr. Mohammed Abu. Rino's management was very critical of them, mainly for the allegded paying and poaching of players from other teams, all the way until they got promoted to Premier. However, once the Tigers gave the spot to Rinos meanwhile Mohammed was away, they suddenly got all quiet. This is my criticism. It is a moral and ethical issue. I can even show written proof of this, but what we are going to do. Taking them to BC soccer and the CSA for changing their minds depending on their benefit?

As for the, Ajayl Tigers receiving funds from Saudi Arabia, this is quite common knowledge. All the videos, uniforms, traveling equipment, paying of coaches and players fees and extra "donations" to players do not come for free. Somebody has to pay for this. As far as I am concerned nothing illegal about it. You might have to correct me if this is illegal?

"Thank God the last hymn blessings
Certification of what has been announced in channel lane sports on Sports Union support to students Saudis Canada Tiger team has directed his highness Prince Nawaf Al Faisal supporting the yearly $ 42000 Canadian dollars with professional crews equipped with presidential slogan Youth welfare general
Through the saudi embassy of Canada
Good news and double charge us God."

Ajyal Soccer Team فريق أجيال لكرة القدم
March 16, 2013 ·

الحمد لله الذي بحمده تدوم النعم
تصديقا لما تم الإعلان عنه في قناة لاين سبورتس عن دعم الاتحاد الرياضي للطلبة السعوديين بكندا وفريق النمور فقد صدر توجيه صاحب السمو الأمير نواف فيصل بدعم الاتحاد سنويا بمبلغ ٤٢٠٠٠ دولار كندي مع الأطقم الاحترافية المزودة بشعار الرئاسة العامة لرعاية الشباب
وذلك عن طريق السفارة السعودية بكندا
أخبار طيبة ومسئولية مضاعفة اعاننا الله عليها

If his highness the Prince Nawaf Al Faisal wants to support a team in an Amateur League in Canada good for him.

In addition, if they want to provide money to non-Muslims players, I do not see a problem. You might have to correct me if this is illegal.

كثيره في الدوري الكندي
لكن عتبي عليهم انهم يحاولون تقمص الهوية السعودية للحصول على الدعم من الأمير نواف
أجيال لدية فريقين الفريق الأول و الرديف و اغلبية الفريق الرديف سعوديين لكن الفريق الاول الذي يحصل على البطولات٩٠٪ مكون من لاعبين افاضل غير سعوديين من دول و اسلاميه وفيهم لاعبين غير مسلمين
اللي يقهر ان اللاعبين الاجانب تدفع لهم رواتب اما اللاعبين السعوديين لا يدفع لهم الا ما رحم ربي لكن احنا كذا السعوديين دايما خيرنا رايح لغيرنا

"God reconciles generations in their march hard-working team and has many achievements in the Canadian league
But the threshold for them they are trying to reincarnation Arabia identity to get support from Prince Nawaf
Generations of friendly teams first team and the reserve and the reserve team the majority of Saudis, but the first team that gets the leagues 90% made up of players from non-Saudi virtuous countries and Muslim and those players are not Muslims
Elly invincible that foreign players are paid the salaries of the players either the Saudis do not pay for them, but what the womb of my Lord, but Ehna well as Saudis always our good Rayeh to others"

It is really up to them to decide if they have to pay Saudis and non Saudis the same fees and salaries.

It is also up to Rinos management to have a different tier system among them where some players pay to play, others do not pay, and others seem to receive some rewards.

I do not think that we do not have anything to take to BC soccer or CSA because at the end it is up to them to decide how to spend their money and decide who they charge, who they let to play for free and who receives rewards.

Perhaps I am wrong, but my understanding was that although the VSML is technically amateur, players receive compensation because it is too difficult to police.

Once again, my issue is the change of heart of Rinos management. It bothers me because I believed them, I was convinced by their arguments and the next thing that I hear is that they decide the team who they were condemning. This is my issue, but nothing to take to BC soccer or the CSA.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this is all an elaborate rouse (roooooze).
  • VMSL winds Camp up to the point they submit said written complaint.
  • VMSL "investigates" (two men, bottle of Wild Turkey, two shot glasses, one chess board).
  • VMSL resoundingly dismisses all allegations, accusations, and insinuations, forthwith, and with resounding force.
  • In anger, Campo threatens to move it's club to the FVSL...because, nothing says FVSL like Commercial Drive.
  • Campo finishes third in the VMSL Div 1, behind Rino's Tigers & Norvan...one point back. Looks very closely at those 6 points dropped to Rino's Fury. Wheels spin.
  • The FVSL, seeing yet another opportunity to play the Thorn in the side of the VMSL, discuss matters at FVSL year-end financial review (two men, bottomless pitcher of Bud Light, one dartboard).
  • Campo is granted membership to the FVSL, and automatic birth into the FVSL Premier Division.
  • Two men, in a dark room, sharing a bottle of Wild Turkey and pondering chess moves, quietly compliment each other over "Operation Trojan Horse".
Very funny.... very funny... I must say....I have come to appreciate your sense of humour @Dude... seriously... I am considering moving to the Valley. Perhaps Mission or somewhere far. Suddenly I am finding the city life to hectic and I am longing for a more quiet place where I can walk the dog. I am thinking of perhaps getting a Border Collie and small plot of farmland.
As for the Campo team, we are not currently ready to push to Premier. It would not be deserved. Many things we need to improve with this group of guys before pushing to Premier.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very funny.... very funny... I must say....I have come to appreciate your sense of humour @Dude... seriously... I am considering moving to the Valley. Perhaps Mission or somewhere far. Suddenly I am finding the city life to hectic and I am longing for a more quiet place where I can walk the dog. I am thinking of perhaps getting a Border Collie and small plot of farmland.
As for the Campo team, we are not currently ready to push to Premier. It would not be deserved. Many things we need to improve with this group of guys before pushing to Premier.

You could start attracting more players for Premier by paying them like your current striker, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0