Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gilly youg man needs to sighn with Caps once he sighns in VMSL he is done. Bob will scatch him off the list even if Deep brings bababas. He will not be able to run after a year.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my opinion Vanja should be there before many. He would fit on any team with his skill and game smarts he has.

OK, Mr Base, you really have to start explaining a little bit more about the players you are promoting publicly. Who is Vanja? Are you talking about one of the brothers Vukovic who play for Chile? If that is the case then you may want to know that the older brother Vlad (or Vladimir) played pro in Europe while his brother Vanja did not. Vlad played for Canadian U-20 so I assume you may be talking about Vlad.
Anyway, as you constantly try to promote some young players (I do not see anything wrong with that) you should really start putting more effort into explaining who you are exactly talking about, their achievements, etc.

By the way, I know at least 10-15 young players who play in VMSL and who could play better for Whitecaps than majority of Whitecaps current pros but I am going to avoid mentioning any names.

old fart

Sep 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well only my thoughts but when weather gets cold this Chile team will start to lose,to many boys that wear gloves and can't play in cold weather

RTU 10

Nov 1, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game for CCB 2-0 up on Richmond back in the first place. Devor back from injury scored a beautifull goal and first goal scored by Gibby had a beautifull header to score of a great cross by Sunny. Estevan Garcia was a rock in net great signing.

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 1-0 Surrey United...Javid with the winner with 10 mins left. Unlucky Reedie:wa: Looks like Peg is out of their slump and will have all their college/university players soon. Congrads to Reynold Steward and the rest of the UBC mens soccer team for a national win today!! Gagan Dosanjh CIS West Player of the Year and National M.V.P.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game for CCB 2-0 up on Richmond back in the first place. Devor back from injury scored a beautifull goal and first goal scored by Gibby had a beautifull header to score of a great cross by Sunny. Estevan Garcia was a rock in net great signing.

Great game? Hmmmm, Richmond had several sitters/breakaways and didn't capitalize. Devor's goal was one that he ran onto from a long ball for a change and lobbed it over the keeper who had made a slight mistake in coming out too early. He was a rock in net? :confused: I won't comment on that but Richmond needed to get a lot more crosses into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0