Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond 2 - 0 Westside

Absolutely critical 3 points for us tonight to leapfrog inter and get out of the relegation zone. We absorbed a great deal of pressure in the 2nd half (5 or 6 corners in succession) only to counter back with our insurance marker immediately after. Westside battled hard all game as per normal.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU 2-1 WV. Not our best outing of the year but it couldn't have been there best either. On to Sapp on Saturday.

Fiji

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Peg 2-0 Rovers United

Azad and Reynold scored for Peg...Peg should have scored A LOT more goals!!!:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that Rovers United have completed the move to Newton to be "owned" by the same club as Peg, can WAB comment on the loss to the Sapperton community and why the buy-/sell-out was necessary?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that Rovers United have completed the move to Newton to be "owned" by the same club as Peg, can WAB comment on the loss to the Sapperton community and why the buy-/sell-out was necessary?

My guess is Rizal demanded it or he would transfer to a different team next year. Although by all reports he is going to transfer anyway as he is like the village bicycle, everyone gets a turn.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i thought star#1 owned that team now.
Star #1 got each player a nice new Adidas parka this week. The previous manager used to shop at Value Village for team socks and compression shorts.
Bassi had a great game last night. At one point, Bassi won three high balls in a row when one of Azad's Peg teammate kept throwing the ball to Azad, and each time the throw was high so that Azad could try to flick it forward but Bassi destroyed him on each throw-in. Azad complained to the ref when he should have told his teammate to throw the ball to his feet.

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Im guessing its the same reason why Sikh Temple and Indo decided to "buy-sell" out and join with Pegasus, or was it the other way around?. Who the hell knows who's spot it is anyways.

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess is Rizal demanded it or he would transfer to a different team next year. Although by all reports he is going to transfer anyway as he is like the village bicycle, everyone gets a turn.

Heard Rizal is going to transfer to North Delta in FVSL to play with a washed up sweeper who thinks hes good. Or are you playing in Div 1 FVSL?. For a guy with no soccer skills at all you do talk a lot about others.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im guessing its the same reason why Sikh Temple and Indo decided to "buy-sell" out and join with Pegasus, or was it the other way around?. Who the hell knows who's spot it is anyways.
WAB would, hence the question directed at him, sherlock :rolleyes:

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICSF 0 WS 0
Westside had the better of the play although Rowan had to make one big save. Miro was at his worst, I lost count of the yellows, one player from each side sent off. But the bitching (both sides) was embarrasing. For God's sake guys, you know what he's like. I don't care if he raped your sister, getting a yellow for yapping is just plain stupid.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
quite honestly, the worst reffing display i can recall being witness to. (and I've been witness to the likes of uncle john).
this was not a tough game to ref. the game had the pace and feel of an exhibition game, (painful to coach and watch), and should have been a cake walk to ref. it was apparent from the outset that miro had his ego in one hand and a card in the other. sets the tone with soft yellows from the outset, followed by soft reds, followed by sendings off all over the place. no flow, no advantages, no clue. spectators were being kicked off the park ffs.
it was basically shite vs. shitier with shitiest reffing. thankfully he didn't really cokc up enough to decide the outcome. congrats.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually it was shite vs. shitier
beyond that, not sure what you're getting at? from what i saw on display today, (and this is said with all due respect), westside will not be the only team "enjoying" the relegation battle (insert dot dot dot).

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 2-1 Rovers. Good game. We should have had more. They got an og in the second when they pressed a lot more that in the first. We held on for a huge 3 points going into the break. Good result for us with Peg tying Surrey. On to the Christmas break.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the Richmond and Croatia game today......noticed Croatia missing atleast 5-6 starters today. 0-0 at the half. Richmond scored 10-15 into the 2nd half on what appeared to look like an offside goal but wasn't called by the linesman to make it 1-0. Later, Didar let one slip out of his hands on the the richmond player's foot for the second. The win should help Richmond get out of the relegation battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0