Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NV 1-0 WV. Still gutted. NV didn't win this game, we lost it. They played for their lives and got the job done. We need some help to win the league now. Doesn't look good. Gutted.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to Norvan Pacific, winning a derby match away like that. That's West Van's first home league loss of the season. Brown-trousers time for ICSF Inter... and a nice little relegation battle forming.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NV 1-0 WV. Still gutted. NV didn't win this game, we lost it. They played for their lives and got the job done. We need some help to win the league now. Doesn't look good. Gutted.

It looks like they won the game by looking at the score. Did I read it right?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RFC 3 Rovers 0

Scoreline says it all really. Rovers didn't look interested from the get go IMO. Two subs on their bench with a handful of Masters players on their roster makes you wonder where have all their players gone? After this result, it's now a 3 horse race for the 2nd relegation spot, as Westside are too far gone.

So, who's going down with Westside?

CICwhoisstillcelebratingpickinghimselfupacleansheet :)

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I heard CIC, Rovers are just keeping that spot warm for another team next season. Might just be rumors but that's what I heard. Two-four up for grabs if you guys pick up a w against peg. That would be huge. Go RFC.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I heard CIC, Rovers are just keeping that spot warm for another team next season.

Argh - as if the death of the name "Sapperton Rovers" (IMHO one of the better VMSL club names) and the creation of the soulless and geographically-void "Rovers United" (arguably the worst name in the league) wasn't bad enough...

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let’s take a peek at the relegation race. Westside is gone… didn’t get the bounces this year… but there are still 4 teams to potentially go down.

Richmond FC Hibs –23 points – 5 games remaining vs: Peg, Columbus, West Van, West Van, Norvan
Rovers United – 19 points – 3 games remaining vs: Croatia, Metro Ford, Columbus
Norvan – 17 points – 3 games remaining vs: Delta, Inter, Richmond
Inter – 15 points – 2 games remaining vs: Surrey, Norvan

The only way for Richmond to go down is for us to lose all 5 remaining games, and for Inter to go Win, Win.
The only way for Rovers to go down is for them to lose all 3 remaining games, and for Inter to go Win, Win.

Really… the race is between Norvan and Inter. I predict Norvan will lose to Delta and to Richmond… and Inter will lose to Surrey.

Relegation should be decided in the Norvan / Inter game.

Is there any way to schedule this game for the time slot right before the Imperial Cup Final? It would be a doozy of a game, and I am confident a good crowd would come watch if the Imperial Final was immediately following. Make it happen, Ruben!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv, you guys are safe

Inter (15pts) + win (3pts) + win (3pts) = 21pts

You already have 23.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wv 1-0 cmf. Good game and good battle. We scored in the second half and defended well tO earn the points. On to delta next week. Need some help from Croatia now. 24 on the line and some shlivovica (sp) if you take points from peg.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
24 on the line and some shlivovica (sp) if you take points from peg.

We tried 29, but alas, came up short.

PEG 4 RFC 2

A good game last night out at Newton. We gifted PEG an early goal with a poor clearance of a corner kick inside the 1st 10 minutes but managed to bounce back about 10 minutes later with an equalizer of our own which we deserved. Another 10 minutes later we again fail to deal with a situation along the top of the box and let the PEG player dribble across the box and into the area, who then strikes a neat finish far post. Down 2-1 at the half. Second half starts and we get an early PK call on a blatant handball. Their player SHOULD have seen a straight red but somehow the ref cocked it up and only gave him a yellow. PK buried and it's 2-2, game on. Both teams go back and forth, with some decent footy being played and half chances either way. Halfway through the half, PEG counter quickly down the left, knock a ball into the mix which is volleyed home. 3-2. We open up and push on for the final 15 but leave ourselves wide open at the back, and at the death, Sahill I think, runs in on a break from half and finishes the game off. I thought we deserved at least a point after coming from behind twice, but it wasn't to be.

On to next week..

CICwhothoughtwelookedgoodinblack:cool:

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC,

It was PEG's "B" team.........no Costley, CJ or Paul Bahia.

They have lots of depth, and that's probably what helped them get the win in miserable conditions. A win against Croatia gives them the league title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0