Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I've heard your Cat's breathe won't be smelling like cat food any longer :(

---

That is a big point for Richmond last night and a huge 3 points for Westside. Columbus rolls on and have many games in hand but will they tire near cup time with all the make-up games to play? Injuries may play a big part...

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And he's back.....
Fantubby,
The last time I checked, one player did not make a team. That is like me saying your back line is CRAP because of one player.....YOU! By the way, it was good to see 22 players out for drinks last night. To me that is a team. Try it one day.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, Dickens and Deucey, Fantab has taken it to a new level: 0800-0900 multiple fantasy posts :bronco:.

The bar has been raised.

Sir M.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantab:If it wasn t for Notty we would of "lite" you guys up like a Christmas tree.

I believe you were meaning "lit"....of course with the way you like to ramble...maybe it is "lite":D

Cheers!

Taxman......WTF???

Well some guy named Scilaci offered us an all expense paid Vegas weekend for the team if we lost by a touchdown as he had made a bet ... we scored by accident so gave them another goal to save Scilaci.

Other than that we are saving it for the Cup run.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I've heard your Cat's breathe won't be smelling like cat food any longer :(

---

That is a big point for Richmond last night and a huge 3 points for Westside. Columbus rolls on and have many games in hand but will they tire near cup time with all the make-up games to play? Injuries may play a big part...

One of them will.......but the youngin won't. :(

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, Dickens and Deucey, Fantab has taken it to a new level: 0800-0900 multiple fantasy posts :bronco:.

The bar has been raised.

Sir M.

Sir M its always a pleasure to see you in here.. We need that constant factor of "Someone who knows it all" in here :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its good that someone recognizes that :D. By the way, I agree: Notty is one of West Van's five best backs for sure.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know if I asked this but how many teams get relegated? I keep hearing that the div 1 teame dont want to come up,is this true?? anyone??

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bottom two in Premier go down, and the top two in Div 1 get promoted. Having said that, in the recent past, some teams have declined promotion...I think Meralomas declined last year. Also, in recent years there was an adding teams issue from other leagues (ie West Van (at the time Pegasus) from NSCL in about 2005, followed by Surrey United from FVSL the next year).

But my guess is if two Div 1 teams want to come up, they will. I do not know what their stance is on that.

Sir M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scilacci, not necessarily. The only teams that managed to survive (Richmond, and it looks like this year Wickham) in Premier basically ran the table the previous year in Div 1. That is not happening in Div 1 this year, although Alemania was undefeated until they lost to Shaheen this weekend. Other teams that came up like Cracovia or SFU got thumped pretty badly in Prem, so there may some thought for similar teams to stay put, but it is up to them. Recently relegated teams have of course dissolved and/or merged with other teams (Wickham being the exception).

My guess is the second to last team will stay up, but that is just a guess.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
U saying guys transferred out of SU Scotty? Where would they go? Did anyone transfer anyone in or out?

Sir M.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotty,

I'll bite.

Yes, Klassen quit and Silzer quit. End of. I liked both guys but it's a team game. Neither have been out since October.

On the other hand, guys like Killer, McCaw, Shuey, BJ, Pasqua, and now Ian M. have been great!

Anyways...

1-1 draw today. Feels like a loss... PCOV probably feels the same. Good battle and the pitch was mint for this time of year.

BTW, Fantab - I don't mind your wind-ups here on TTP but seriously, you're the last guy to be running his mouth about the size of some guy's arse on the pitch. Put a fcuking sock in it, players on both teams were getting along and battling hard and didn't need your constant babble from the sidelines.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotty,

BTW, Fantab - I don't mind your wind-ups here on TTP but

I was jawing with Richie cause i know he loves to talk! All i was saying was his ass was getting bigger... He laughed at it during and after the game. Regs you run a website not the fcking WORLD!! Beat it :)

Ps: Regs sometimes you just need to fcking mind your own business! You should of been concentrating on the game and not on the sideline; maybe your team won t be fighting for relegation..:wa:

It was close game even though we were missing 5 starters

Thanks for the beers and havin us in the club house afterwards. Muchly appreciated by our guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0