Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Planks!! Great statements about our back line, great group guys that are only getting better. I may even be able to get a match in!! The only problem is that Friday nights are tough on me when Sir M wants to go for a few pints before the match. I then have to go to buy pints for the squad and always end up in a local establishment and miss kick off!! Keep it going Planks!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was jawing with Richie cause i know he loves to talk! All i was saying was his ass was getting bigger... He laughed at it during and after the game. Regs you run a website not the fcking WORLD!! Beat it :)

Ps: Regs sometimes you just need to fcking mind your own business! You should of been concentrating on the game and not on the sideline; maybe your team won t be fighting for relegation..:wa:

He doesn't have a big ass - just an protruding extension on his lower back......

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He doesn't have a big ass - just an protruding extension on his lower back......

lol.. I actually meant to tell Regs he had a big Arse but richie got in the way

I was pretty quiet the whole game and the only time i said something to the opposite team i get told to put a sock in it:wa:

Scilaci we slowed Surrey down and only gave them 1 pt so u guys have to start winning. Surrey lost a few of there good players due to not being team players; so u guys have alittle edge. They play Metro-ford soon which is a bummer. Hopefully Taxman and the boyz could do you guys a favor.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs...apparently both guys are playing again...but we only got one of them:D......and another signing by someone who hadn't played yet this year but was in the Sap fold last year:D

Cheers!

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Fant!! Good to see you back in the fold. Westvan only signed 2 new players before the deadline. Both played on Friday and looked good. WestVan had 23 guys dressed for match. Playing time could become a premium in the future, at least it should make training interesting.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only 23 Eagles? I think I counted a few more...but then again I didn't have a few pints before the match. Fanta, yes the backline AND midfield are looking good for WV. Not many weaknesses. Maybe the hard turf but that's about it. See you at the club!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, Fantab - I don't mind your wind-ups here on TTP but seriously, you're the last guy to be running his mouth about the size of some guy's arse on the pitch. Put a fcuking sock in it, players on both teams were getting along and battling hard and didn't need your constant babble from the sidelines.

Wow. That's a shocker to hear. Muppet.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was 22, with Besty being available for selection for the first time in 15 games, and he gave a solid 7 minutes at the end. New signing Budman no showed as he got tied up at The Human Chest Pub playing trivia.

PS Eagles, I dont really drag you out for one when you are already several in when I show up...see my avatar.

Sir M.

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So true Sir M!!! I even saw that photo on a Milestones website - Palimino Bar!! Did you go to Prem game yesterday?? Heard WVFC was unlucky.

Sorry I counted myself to make it 23!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAgs how much playing time do u get with Westvan? Was inquiring about you the other day and heard your not much of a soccer player? They say your a pretty cocky guy with no soccer sense? :knvb:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Fant!! Good to see you back in the fold.QUOTE]

I hate to admit it eagles but i am starting to like ya;)

Ps: I know you have been around for a long time and was wondering if you can give me any input of Sir M's soccer days ? I heard in elementary school he lead the grade 5's to a soccer title; leading the way with 3 goals. Any other input would be great:)

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAgs how much playing time do u get with Westvan? Was inquiring about you the other day and heard your not much of a soccer player? They say your a pretty cocky guy with no soccer sense? :knvb:

Maybe worry about your own game before you concern yourself about mine. I get the minutes I want and deserve. At the age I'm at, I'm happy to be part of a great team with a great bunch of guys. Never been a superstar (or think I'm one like you), but think most think I am a good dedicated Team Guy. Probably something you can't relate to.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shall we talk about the limitations some have in regards to "life" sense?:rolleyes:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantab, relax my friend. I am pretty sure JAGS has been a key part of WVFC teams in recent memory that have won a couple of VMSL Masters Premier titles and a League Cup over the last two or three years.

Focus on finally getting some sort of result for your side, win some games, qualify for or enter a competition to try to win a cup. Then you may be in a position of at least a bit of credibility.

Do not slag JAGS though.

Different class. Completely.

Sir M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0