Norvan FC M A
PCOV M A
ICSF Columbus M A
Port Moody Rangers
SFC Pegasus M TU
West Van FC M
FC Romanian M A
Club Inter EDC M

Looks like Port Moody has come over from FVSL in a decision made by VMSL Executive. I don't know what that does to FVSL or BCs spots if there is a BCs. Also it looks like Croatia from last year have either folded or merged with their Div 1 Masters Team. West Van are defending champs, and Westside and Romania avoided relegation. The league goes ahead it looks like starting on September 25 with some sort of tournament format which is kind of optional sort of. More to follow I guess...lots to talk about.

Erocco

Est
Oct 29, 2012
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Croatia I am curious to find out what was the decision not to register a team. It is surprising because despite finishing 7th last year they were quite competitive pretty much throughout the season. When they have everyone out they can beat every team. Hopefully we'll see them back.

I doubt they will amalgamate with the Div 1 Masters Team as the Div 1 team has plenty of players and even if they amalgamate why not stay in Premier?

dezza

Est
Feb 20, 2005
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
So in a span of 4 days West Van went from "not participating" to participating, but forfeiting the first game.

Indeed lots to talk about @Sir M

ASSMAN

Est
Sep 9, 2007
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody beat Columbus who showed up with 10 players and finished with 9 players 6-2

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Mar 24, 2002
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-2 in the 60th. But ran out of gas. they had fresh legs coming on in the last 30 and it showed. Pomo is deep and well organized. Will be fun to play them with a sub or two. 40 years old and playing 90 on cement turf is for the fit lean bodies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Feb 3, 2004
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Peg handled Port Moody out at Port Moody last night, 2-1. I think that is Port Moody's first loss in a very long time...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts