Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wonder If poco will rest players the last couple games ,since they clinch first place and not risk injuries or cards. Any word assman, yoda,jake, And anyone else who is on poco.
Since Poco has nothing to play for I'm taking Sapperton tonight n West van on Sunday

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full squad tonight for the game. Might be an altered lineup. Might not. Although we've had a changing lineup throughout the season with injuries, vacations, and work schedules so there is no regular starting eleven.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soooooooo....... 20 minutes into first half and we're waiting for lights to come back on. Shocker.

I'm sure it was our fault somehow.

Stay tuned!!!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow trolling around are we Jags. You're right, we certainly didn't show that we belong in premier! It'd be much better to hump teams like yours 6 and 7 nil week in and week out.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow trolling around are we Jags. You're right, we certainly didn't show that we belong in premier! It'd be much better to hump teams like yours 6 and 7 nil week in and week out.
Not trolling, just pressed the wrong button and your post came up. You belong in Premier, but the question is was it earned or bought?!?!. Even though I am biased, I think The Flying Horses earned a spot and your squad bought it. Different strokes for different folks. We knew we deserved to be there, but put in the time to get there. Irony is that we can't move up, so maybe see you in Div 1, unless your squad thinks they are above that and don't show a Team commitment. Not questioning your commitment, just others on your table cloth squad.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyways.

So if the script plays out the way we think it will. Sapp probably won tonight. This will be followed up by a Westside win on Sunday. After that, Sapperton will inexplicably lose to Richmond, who will also beat West Van. West Van will then tie Westside in the second match and also beat Poco who will be "resting players". Westside wins their game against Poco and yes, there you have it.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
.... and how did you do personally last year in The 'B' Cup Final? Surround yourself with good player and all is good. I've been doing it for years, but proud we worked our way up from the bottom levels to be ready for Premier. And Croatia?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wonder If poco will rest players the last couple games ,since they clinch first place and not risk injuries or cards. Any word assman, yoda,jake, And anyone else who is on poco.
Since Poco has nothing to play for I'm taking Sapperton tonight n West van on Sunday

Johnny Carnac,
Well done. You should plan on buying a lotto ticket.

2-1 Final for Sapp.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you done?
Avoidance is the best defence. Tell us, was the quality crew of Croatia Div 3 what over 30's is all about or the 'buy my spot, if we don't succeed go elsewhere squad' what Bronco is promoting? Flying Horses have a team motto ..... We play events and it is all about the team, the pints and the room. Where we end up is where the Team deserved to be. Buying in over 30's is like buying a big truck. Compensating for an inadeqacy. Wee bit of compensation.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course it was

Poco put our best lineup and we did our absolute best. We were beat by a better team tonight who wanted it more. Sorry Bronco we'll try and do better against WV and Westside in the coming weeks. ;). We can't guarantee any results as we seem to be going into a major, major slump at the moment.

I know this probably angers you and your team mates, especially that big goon who likes to pick fights with 65 year old managers.

Best of luck.

JTL

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course it was

Seems like u think everyone is out to put you're team as close to the bottom as possible...it's true
Did u ever think that sapp, west side , Richmond n west van want to finish in the top 4 to guarantee themselves an automatic bid into the B.C.s .
That's y we all play 18 games n try to get as many points as possible. If u don't make it , don't blame that u started with 0 points , just think of all the points u lost (yourselves) when u did move up
and not on how other teams are trying to screw u guys.
That being said u will be scoreboard watching for a few weeks or what u can do , is make it to the league cup final yourselves n earn a spot ,that way u will prove to urself n the league that u do belong up here

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league accepted PoCo into the premier league after a vote of Master Premier teams in the summer. The vote was 7-2 in favour. This happened after the league asked every Div 1 team if they wanted to be promoted. All declined. We were not willing to promote from Div 2. The league endorsed PoCo's acceptance due to the fact that they were the best team in the Valley, had a club backing, and would make our league stronger. And seeing first hand a team that has 20 players at the game all wearing team gear makes our league look better as well.

On another note, I limit my banter due to my position at the league.

Sapp played hard last night and had a good game plan, but were still fortunate to win.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice win bob. Hope you get a result in your last match. Put some pressure on the Romanians.
Jags, too bad your team will have an average age of dirt once in prem. Good decision to earn your spot. Your great grand kids can tell their grade 1 class in 2028 all about it.
When did they cancel GI Joe Saturday mornings?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 Westside 12 mins in. West Van has no subs. No Bunny, no Limey up top, no Niko. Really surprising. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0