Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS, as you have stated and everyone knows including myself the NSCL is a league that is not in the same tier group of the VMSL.
or many of your ex-players that left Roma for reasons only you might know. Big Mario has provided some good insight on reasons he left Roma
The fact that these players came out of retirement to play on Roma is good enough for me. That they have the drive to play in a better league is a bonus. Like you have mentioned before at our age, lots of guys just want somewhere to go for a run, enjoy their friends and have a pint. BTW not once have I cut down the Horses, and do think they could have a chance in Cup play. That is of course as long as Eagles keeps you on the bench!!:D

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny Canuck, instead of worring about your personal stats you should have been at your game tonight. Maybe you decided to hang out with Sir M and talk about yourselfs and accomplishments tonight. As I see that Columbus and West Van both took humbling losses tonight!:D Took in the Columbus game and Croatia scored early and often. I was there late and was wondering why Columbus had a defender in net? Turns out Columbus took a red 5 minutes in as the goalie caused a PK and received a red. With no JC on the sidelines, I had a feeling that Columbus was doomed for the night. As I predicted a few weeks back it would be only a matter of time before the League would hear the Lions roar. Unfortunately for Columbus it was them who had to witness it first hand tonight in a 6-0 defeat. Columbus was missing some key starters, but with out JC and his stats they didn't have a chance tonight.:confused: Interesting to find out the post game chatter on WV's upset loss to the Romanians? Heard the Pork Chops let in a late one in injury time to give up the extra 2 points. Poco could really open up some breathing room in the Penthouse, with a victory against Sapp on Sunday

its easy to say what you think should of happened or why i wasnt there... ever think that someone might have had a family emergency to deal with.... as i did.
and its easy to say that shite when you have a player in net and not a real goalie... but i guess its easy to say things when you dont the facts and what could of been if certain players were there etc... lets just put it this way... at the end of the yr lets see if your lions do as well as you think they will...

'H'ulio... hopefully all's well with la famiglia.

~Luch

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much credit as I would like to give Romania, I just can't. I know this may sound like a broken record but we were missing 7 guys including myself and had our coach play to have enough bodies. Either way, the better team won on this miserable and wet night at Burnaby Lake. They went up 2-0 just before the first half ended. The second looked 2-3 ft off-side but Miro didn't call it. We had our chances too but couldn't score. Romania got the 3rd goal with about 30 to go. Credit to our guys as they kept hustling to the final whistle. Time to snap out of this slump against Westside next week.

sighisoara

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
CREDIT,Hard Balzz,well, middle of the season, every team is missing players this days,and ya Rick had one chance in the first half, other then that it should have been what maybe 6,7-zipp

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 3 - 1 Richmond

We came out pretty strong initially and their keeper made some great saves early on to keep it at zeros.
We coughed one up in the middle of the park, with our keeper at the top of the 18, and they tried to send one over him as he was running back the net, still not sure how he did it, but he turned at the right moment and punched to ball away to keep it 0-0.

Pretty even possession although i think we had more scoring opportunities and they couldn't seem to turn anything into a scoring chance.

2 buzz at half. Second half we had a scramble in the box that got them a header and a goal and gave them some life. We struggled a bit in the middle of the 2nd half and our keeper made another great save to keep it at 2-1.
We scored one late to seal it up at 3-1
Pretty uneventful game and the weather was aweful!!

Romania next!

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard ballz. Seriously !!!??
3-0. Didn't see that
one coming.
Hmmmmm very confused.

Duece, don't think anyone saw that coming but with us missing as many guys as we were, we started with a defensive formation and anytime we pushed forward we got countered on which is Romaina's specialty. Their goals for speaks for itself. Romania seems to be getting their points and staying up in their first year up.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duece, don't think anyone saw that coming but with us missing as many guys as we were, we started with a defensive formation and anytime we pushed forward we got countered on which is Romaina's specialty. Their goals for speaks for itself. Romania seems to be getting their points and staying up in their first year up.

It is a surprising result. It's the only team we can beat ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0