Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
well this week games are fast approaching and with the weather starting to play a factor,perhaps some upset are near...but not this week
after last weeks tie -pcov will begin their streaks of ties n losses with a loss to richmond.(not an upset)
poco will remain hot with a win over sap who seems to be slipping to the bottom with every game
west van will be in tight but should win
westside should rebound after their loss to columbus (thanks to the bowler who was in net-isnt that correct VL), with a win over metro ford (who in my eyes are heading down to to div 1)
and last but not least columbus
well seems columbus has a few heated games well this one will be another one:
the italians vs croatia, (or as alot of people on here refer them to- the spitters)
this one will be close but the wops (am i allowed to say that ........yes cause im a wop)
will squeak out a win .and if croatia gets a pk, pls let the guy that took it last week take it again... you get 3 goals when you hit it that far over the crossbar.....so poco should of loss 3-1 lol

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well this week games are fast approaching and with the weather starting to play a factor,perhaps some upset are near...but not this week
after last weeks tie -pcov will begin their streaks of ties n losses with a loss to richmond.(not an upset)
poco will remain hot with a win over sap who seems to be slipping to the bottom with every game
west van will be in tight but should win
westside should rebound after their loss to columbus (thanks to the bowler who was in net-isnt that correct VL), with a win over metro ford (who in my eyes are heading down to to div 1)
and last but not least columbus
well seems columbus has a few heated games well this one will be another one:
the italians vs croatia, (or as alot of people on here refer them to- the spitters)
this one will be close but the wops (am i allowed to say that ........yes cause im a wop)
will squeak out a win .and if croatia gets a pk, pls let the guy that took it last week take it again... you get 3 goals when you hit it that far over the crossbar.....so poco should of loss 3-1 lol

Is JC Hulio?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
QUOTE]Even though he is short , he still Managed to Out jump there tallest guy to put the ball out of play a few times. 3 games played 3 wins 1 goal against .[/QUOTE]

Johnny Canuck, instead of worring about your personal stats you should have been at your game tonight. Maybe you decided to hang out with Sir M and talk about yourselfs and accomplishments tonight. As I see that Columbus and West Van both took humbling losses tonight!:D Took in the Columbus game and Croatia scored early and often. I was there late and was wondering why Columbus had a defender in net? Turns out Columbus took a red 5 minutes in as the goalie caused a PK and received a red. With no JC on the sidelines, I had a feeling that Columbus was doomed for the night. As I predicted a few weeks back it would be only a matter of time before the League would hear the Lions roar. Unfortunately for Columbus it was them who had to witness it first hand tonight in a 6-0 defeat. Columbus was missing some key starters, but with out JC and his stats they didn't have a chance tonight.:confused: Interesting to find out the post game chatter on WV's upset loss to the Romanians? Heard the Pork Chops let in a late one in injury time to give up the extra 2 points. Poco could really open up some breathing room in the Penthouse, with a victory against Sapp on Sunday

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I was surprised the game was played due to excessive fog but it did clear up a bit at times and the game went on. Richmond came out and scored on a cracker of a shot from Robin 10 minutes into the game to make it 1-0 Richmond. Gebbie replied on a PK for us. I thought it was a pretty even first half. The second half, Gebbie got his second of the game to make it 2-1. From there, it was one way traffic for the most part and Richmond threw everything at us but couldn't buy a goal. We came back with a few counters and should have extended our lead but were unable to do so. Richmond then got a corner late in injury time and slotted the tying goal by Karm (I think). Heartbreaker to lose the 3 points that late in the game but credit to Richmond to keep battling. I'm sure my opinions are the same as Richmond's about the ref. I thought he was lost in the middle and missed a lot of calls and offsides....fog?? Who knows?!! I know it's been said before and i'll say it again, Masters needs linesman!! Raise the fee's next year and let's get on it! On to Romania who upset West Van with a shocking result.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awfully quiet from the WV camp. I guess that's what 5 losses in their last 6. One of which was to a division 2 team. Madam M must be busy. He doesn't have time to send accolades to the "honest" teams this week. :cool:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very big win for us last night. Columbus were down to 10 men at the 14 minute mark on a clear red by their goalie. I thought we came out right from the outset and imposed ourselves on them, After the red card, I don't think the result was ever going to be in question. It was 4-0 at half. Only guys I didn't see for Columbus playing were Guido and Sarge, but really at this level, who ever does have a full team? We certainly haven't. We've gotten through a very tough stretch of games that was always going to go a long way in determining whether or not we could make up for an 0-6 start. Our last 6 games are now against teams that are directly ahead of us and are certainly must wins. Columbus are a good team, and certainly are a much better team than the score last night indicates. On top of that, they are good guys who come to play the game the way it's meant to be played.

I don't anticipate a game report from WV, so if anyone happened to witness the drubbing, please feel free to fill us in. :cool:

On to Sapperton.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will post so Bronco can take a break from posting and replying to himself: it is good to be excited about something. So here is the requested game report:

West Van had 10 guys, but one player who was hurt went and got his kit to make it 11. West Van scored to go one up ten minutes in. Twenty minutes or so later, after a goal kick a West Van defender had an issue with his boot and kneeled down to deal with it at about the 18 yard stripe. Unfortunately that put three Romanian players on side for a full on break and it was tied. A couple of hamstrings later, West Van could not keep up, and Romania scored several late goals. The bald Macedonian guy reffed and did a good job.

Shocking to hear that an opposing player against Croatia took a red.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeing as how you don't even know who reffed your game I'll assume the game report is equally inaccurate. Rubin the Macedonian reffed our game.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sigh...it was another in a series of bald and bossy Slavic or Balkan or wherever they are from referees. Sorry for the misinformation as I do not socialize in that circle. But thanks for the update.

And oh, now the red makes more sense.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand, we're beneath you, right M? That's ok, we don't socialize with the douchebag circle, so lets call it even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0