Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco's new kit bag aka handbag ......

Sir M ..... The 'over the shoulder' number is a lot easier to defend against v. The 'clutch bag'. If either is made from Llama or Camel, watch out as the bag also spits too.

image.jpg

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco's new kit bag aka handbag ......

Sir M ..... The 'over the shoulder' number is a lot easier to defend against v. The 'clutch bag'. If either is made from Llama or Camel, watch out as the bag also spits too.

View attachment 9128

JAGS, funny how you always come to Sir M's defense on TTP when just a few years back you were cutting him down about all the splinters you were pulling out of your ass sittiing on the bench for him. Lucky for you Eagles decided to step up( something you don't know how to do :rolleyes:) and made the Flying Horses. Fortunately for you, Eagles is a classy guy and allowed you on the team!!;)

Funny how people are still talking about the spitting with the Croats, JAGS people can tell from your posts that you definitely like to swallow!!:knvb:

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS, funny how you always come to Sir M's defense on TTP when just a few years back you were cutting him down about all the splinters you were pulling out of your ass sittiing on the bench for him. Lucky for you Eagles decided to step up( something you don't know how to do :rolleyes:) and made the Flying Horses. Fortunately for you, Eagles is a classy guy and allowed you on the team!!;)

Funny how people are still talking about the spitting with the Croats, JAGS people can tell from your posts that you definitely like to swallow!!:knvb:

Conductor ..... where do you play these days? or do you just lurk around games these days like Anti-fan whose plays in your league. Quality player in a quality league, that sadly is falling apart. Is beating the Thunder 14 -0 something you are proud of?

Thunder 8 0 0 8 3 57 -54 0

Or cheering for your former Team, PCOV from a distance since they cut you years ago, or many of your ex-players that left Roma for reasons only you might know. Big Mario has provided some good insight on reasons he left Roma. Please spin it the way you like for all the Forum to hear. Yes, played a lot over the years and also rode some pine for WV Masters until time came to move on and put in place the Horses with Eagles. So far in 3 years of the Horses, we (yes, Eagles and I created this Team), have yet to have a player leave to another Team. We are not shooting for Premier, but about quality Team lads and we have 23 of them. How is Roma's track record on player retention? You are quick to slag the Horses, but can't recognize we are actually not that bad. Please feel free to post your reply in the Div 1 Masters thread, or in the NSCL thread as that is where we both belong, and I'd hate to bore Bronco since he has upgraded his TTP forum status to Premier Masters from Div 2.

JAGS

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor ..... where do you play these days? Quality player in a quality league,
JAGS

Jags, just for your information, Conductor has more soccer skill and techniques in his big toe than you in your whole body. If i were ever to start a team or need a coach, Conductor would be #1 on most guys list. The Canadian soccer league should take a look at Conductor cause i think he would be able to help our country. When conductor was in his prime, some names that you would put beside him were Ronaldo, Messi, and Gerrard.

Now if I ever were to start up a Doughnut shop, a few guys names that would come up would be JAGS and Sir M. Some names that i would put beside this guys whenever there names would pop up would be glazed raspberry, bismark, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate custard.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 0 vs Croatia 6.

NOVEMBER is a month to REMEMBER. After Croatia's big win this week over Columbus, Mayor Gregor Robertson has decided to change commercial drive INTO Croatian Drive!!!!

If your a soccer fan or a fat division 1 player in Masters or Ex-coach from the westend or run a team in the northvan league or under 5'2 and a back up goalie for any masters soccer team please get on the croatian bandwagon. We played these guys a few weeks ago and they were nothing but class. They all played the game very well and were very respectful to the referee and the other team. Not to sure what all the fuss is about in here. As a good team we welcomed this guys into masters division like good hosts. We did not punch them when the ref's were not looking as well as make false accusations. Even though we should of beat them during the game, we were nice enough to welcome them to the league by giving them a point. Now that is a good host.

Croatia will make the BC's, either through JAGS backdoor or else through Sir M's front door!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am guessing this will count Fanta?

images

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am guessing this will count Fanta?

images

Sir M, this is a soccer thread. This is where we talk about soccer related topics and teams in the Masters Division. Can you please STOP posting pictures of guys who you and JAgs picked up last evening from the fountainhead pub on davie. Thx!

PS: Does he play for the Westvan flying horses in division 1 soccer? Just curious. Thx again.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I mistook this for a high school picture of a position player that used to play on the back line for a team in this league. Apologies...my bad.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS, funny how you always come to Sir M's defense on TTP when just a few years back you were cutting him down about all the splinters you were pulling out of your ass sittiing on the bench for him.

I give him credit for being able to let things go. Something some people on here have a problem doing.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags, just for your information, Conductor has more soccer skill and techniques in his big toe than you in your whole body. If i were ever to start a team or need a coach, Conductor would be #1 on most guys list. The Canadian soccer league should take a look at Conductor cause i think he would be able to help our country. When conductor was in his prime, some names that you would put beside him were Ronaldo, Messi, and Gerrard.

Now if I ever were to start up a Doughnut shop, a few guys names that would come up would be JAGS and Sir M. Some names that i would put beside this guys whenever there names would pop up would be glazed raspberry, bismark, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate custard.

Fantubby ...... Shocker you would pipe up. How goes life on the bench at PCOV? Slow, old and never won anything is a good way to lead your soccer career. Feel free to post all your achievements for all. Also, Please take a step back and read your post. You are grouping Conductor in with the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and whomever you can spell their name right. He runs a team in the NS Coaches League who play a team called the Thunder, who lose 13-0. No idea the score today, but I'm sure Conductor has the family over for a celebratory dinner and feeding his Rottweiler steak tonight. Should he be running Canada, Real Madrid or PCOV? You need a reality check. This is over 30's football and you never see the field. Accept the fact that you are done, wear your free PCOV tracksuit and go play with some 2nd Div Team and stop pretending. I'll accept I'm not a Premier player, but at 45, I'm pretty happy to have a team to be a part of like The Horses. Last time I looked, we were up for promotion if we could be promoted.

Enjoy your bench time. You remind me of Rich Manning of the Grizzlies in 1995. 12th man and never saw the court. Good team guy, but really just a cheerleader. Guess you are playing to your strengths.

Hi Yoda, yes, no need to respond to Muppet comments. Life is too short.

Back to Div 1 thread I go.

JAGS

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you please STOP posting pictures of guys who you and JAgs picked up last evening from the fountainhead pub on davie. Thx!.

Tubby, are you Homophobic? Would your shift lead @ Subway be happy about you posting anti-gay comments? Keep it to football my friend. This is TTP btw. I know you get super excited about being allowed to type on a computer, but lets keep it to the field.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is beating the Thunder 14 -0 something you are proud of

Nov 25 11:30am Inter River #5 Thunder 0-12 Roma

Sorry, I was one or two goals off. Must have been another great game that hinged on coaching. You must have asked Ronaldo and Messi to just keep it at a fair score. Shame Benitez got the spot at Chelsea. If only Abromovich knew the experience and pedigree of Conductor, he would be guiding Torres, Mikkel and Ivanovic to Premiership glory. I'm sure the game came down to the skill & technique in Conductors big toe.

JAGS

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags, post on your own thread. Better yet don't post at all. Your Posts are unamusing, uninteresting and definitely not insightful. You tubby benchwarmer, beat it.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags, post on your own thread. Better yet don't post at all. Your Posts are unamusing, uninteresting and definitely not insightful. You tubby benchwarmer, beat it.

Ok, thanks Sharter. I was just responding to a post directed to me. My bad for my posts in your Elitist thread that you own and moderate. Clearly with your Nobel Laurete post, I feel much shame. By the way, Nobel Laurete is not a front runner for Croatia 22nd Ave Lions, but I'm sure you had to google that to figure out what it meant. I'll be in the Div 1 Masters thread if you need me.

JAGS

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
QUOTE]Even though he is short , he still Managed to Out jump there tallest guy to put the ball out of play a few times. 3 games played 3 wins 1 goal against .

Johnny Canuck, instead of worring about your personal stats you should have been at your game tonight. Maybe you decided to hang out with Sir M and talk about yourselfs and accomplishments tonight. As I see that Columbus and West Van both took humbling losses tonight!:D Took in the Columbus game and Croatia scored early and often. I was there late and was wondering why Columbus had a defender in net? Turns out Columbus took a red 5 minutes in as the goalie caused a PK and received a red. With no JC on the sidelines, I had a feeling that Columbus was doomed for the night. As I predicted a few weeks back it would be only a matter of time before the League would hear the Lions roar. Unfortunately for Columbus it was them who had to witness it first hand tonight in a 6-0 defeat. Columbus was missing some key starters, but with out JC and his stats they didn't have a chance tonight.:confused: Interesting to find out the post game chatter on WV's upset loss to the Romanians? Heard the Pork Chops let in a late one in injury time to give up the extra 2 points. Poco could really open up some breathing room in the Penthouse, with a victory against Sapp on Sunday[/QUOTE]

its easy to say what you think should of happened or why i wasnt there... ever think that someone might have had a family emergency to deal with.... as i did.
and its easy to say that shite when you have a player in net and not a real goalie... but i guess its easy to say things when you dont the facts and what could of been if certain players were there etc... lets just put it this way... at the end of the yr lets see if your lions do as well as you think they will...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty easy one last night for Poco. We worked the ball magically around like they weren't even on the pitch with us. Didn't even break a sweat i don't think. Feel like we just stood around and moved the ball with ease. Damn i think i looked good, very good.
It was a big game of pig in the middle is what it was. We had a great time with it all. Then the ref came and told us the lights weren't gonna come on at all and we were dissapointed. Best warmup of the season i pretty sure.

On to Richmond next weekend.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's wrong with a sharter?? My one year at PAU, KNVB sharted all the time and was VERY proud of it!

Isn't that right KNVB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0