Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV 2 -Sapperton Capitals 2

Good game last nite at burnaby lake. Sapperton is a good team with a lot of quality players. Even though they have dropped in the standings alittle bit they still are my favorities to win it all. Good luck the rest of the way....

PS: Junglee you missed a good game last nite, think you might of been at a christmas function. :)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
By my math Fanta for Sapp to win it, it will require them to win all of their remaining games, and the teams nearer the top will have to play about .500 soccer for the rest of the season, pretty well all of them.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
By my math Fanta for Sapp to win it, it will require them to win all of their remaining games, and the teams nearer the top will have to play about .500 soccer for the rest of the season, pretty well all of them.

Sir M

Sir M, Sapperton are built this year for the play-offs and the bc's.. I think the only team that is gonna give them any kind of a problem might you guys. The reason for that is westvan are physical and apply lots of pressure to the defence, so in my opinion that is gonna give sapperton fits.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, Sapperton are built this year for the play-offs and the bc's.. I think the only team that is gonna give them any kind of a problem might you guys. The reason for that is westvan are physical and apply lots of pressure to the defence, so in my opinion that is gonna give sapperton fits.

i have to agree with fantabulous. sapp to win it all. unless westvan does, because of they are physical and apply pressure...err, lots of pressure, to the defence.

all the above plus the fact that westside are always weak come jan/feb/march onwards when it really counts, and columbus...well they're just terrible.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3
Wickham 0

fairly reflective of the run of play. some guy with new boots scored a couple for us including a postage stamp left peg that even the captain would applaud!
merry x-mas lads.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2 - WV 1. West Van went up one early in the second half. Columbus scored two to take the 3 points.

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say that Richmond is the shites!! if it wasnt for playing KLM and ROM twice, they would be getting promoted to 1st Div. Maybe 3 teams should get promoted to 1st. Sad display of soccer Richmond.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say that Richmond is the shites!! if it wasnt for playing KLM and ROM twice, they would be getting promoted to 1st Div. Maybe 3 teams should get promoted to 1st. Sad display of soccer Richmond.

Scilaci who do you play for?
Promoted ???? How do I get promoted to 1st div?????

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, like Sapp has been on a vacation of late. Things just are not clicking and the break has helped - haven't played, so that is good.

Good game against the Porks. Came back twice to tie it in the 2nd half.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone seen or heard of HOSe lately? Supposedly last week he was spotted with Ryan Mcnabb at metrotown doing some christmas shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0