Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 4
Romania 0

miserable night. the quality of football matched the weather. they had 10. we played like we had 9.
possee finally finds the mark for masters with two tidy finishes tonite. dickinson and jr.atts with the others. other than the scoreline, it was truly painful.
hope it rains that hard on friday nite vs. columbus.:rolleyes:

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, whats going on with Sapperton? I had you guys dominating the league and the provincials this year; especially with your new signings.

Is there any truth to the rumour that Sapp is looking for a new coach?

PS: I saw the conductor in the SApperton area this morning with a suit on holding a briefcase? :)

Fanta,

The Conductor was all dolled up trying to drum up some business for his new career ,he sells Pies/Cookies out of his briefcase-LOL :D:wa::knvb:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van at Sapperton has been "rained out" and postponed tonight...what a surprise...

Other matches though:

Westside at Columbus
Richmond at Wickham
PCOV at Surrey Utd
Romania at KLM Alemania

I think the latter two are on Sunday.

Sir M

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van at Sapperton has been "rained out" and postponed tonight...what a surprise...

Other matches though:

Westside at Columbus
Richmond at Wickham
PCOV at Surrey Utd
Romania at KLM Alemania

I think the latter two are on Sunday.

Sir M

Rumour has it that WAB knew well in advance that queens park was closed but didn't want to find an alternate field as he was scared to play WV this week...

Westside at Columbus - Columbus by 2
Richmond at Wickham - Tie
PCOV at Surrey - Surrey by 1
Romania at Alemania - Romanians by a field goal

wutthefuk

Sep 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok mvr! I am calling it here! If we play Romania this sunday,we will knock them out by a couple! Then we are coming for you next Friday! Then be up one point for the xmas break! That being after you lose to Wickham! Gd luck tnite!cheers..

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not think Richmond will tie Wickham at Griffin, I also dont think Columbus will beat Westside by two. I also do not think that Romania will beat Alemania, maybe a tie at best. PCOV vs SU should be interesting, it depends if the flaky SU guys show up.

Sir M

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not think Richmond will tie Wickham at Griffin, I also dont think Columbus will beat Westside by two. I also do not think that Romania will beat Alemania, maybe a tie at best. PCOV vs SU should be interesting, it depends if the flaky SU guys show up.

Sir M

Sorry, that was a mis-print....I meant Westside over Columbus by 2.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-1 Wickham
Richmond with probably 75% of the play but in true Wickham fashion they get one early against the flow on a nice finish and then they take a dive in the second half and Ernesto bites...2-0. We finally score one in the last second. Big game next Fri against the Germans! Hopefully we can find the net in that one...shouldn't be too difficult as long as watthefuk sees the pitch! :wa::wa::wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU Masters were fined by the league based on a ref report in the Sapp game @ Queen's Park. Supposedly spectators and substitute players were drinking on the sidelines plus disparaging remarks were made throughout the game.

Everyone should be on their toes regarding fans drinking on the sidelines. Actually this might be a good WAB tactic to get other teams to go bankrupt - get a couple of guys off the street, offer them a six-pack each and go stand on the sidelines of some team you hate :)

Aside from that though, I really question SU subs drinking during the game - SU is a lot of things and does beak at the ref a bit much but players drinking during a game is not something the club has ever allowed to happen.

I bet the ref was Uppal. It seems the en vogue thing to do these days...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some very interesting games this week as these are the last games before the Christmas break. Games with implications at the top of the table, BC qualification, and maybe most importantly in the relegation zone. As follows:

Friday:

Surrey United at Romania
KLM at Richmond
Sapperton at PCOV

Sunday:

Wickham at Westside
Columbus at West Van

Thoughts?

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge game for both KLM and Richmond tonight!!! Richmond will win it but it will be a close one I'm sure. I just wish I could play this one so i could pad my stats!! :wa:

SU over Rom by 2
Sapp over PCOV by 1 (finally the rain & snow have stopped so Sapp can get things back on track!)
WAB, Bohica...where have u been?? U hiding under a rock until you guys finally win another game??? :confused:

Westside will have no problem with Wickham...WS by 3
Col/WV should be a tight one but I'm gonna take WV by 1.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarge it was moved to Sunday. I wish our changerooms were still open, we could have some bbq'd sausages. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0