Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally some props......... I see Fantubby hasn't called you out lately... From a groupie to a coach, not bad.....

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it all Columbus players are only allowed to come on ttp as guests and not allowed to post anything. :)

PS: I have a feeling Hose is reading all of this and dying to say something. Looks like the gag order is in full effect via Columbus Management.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I reckon Sacko is someone I cut or didn't select in the past by the sounds of it. Just so no one yells at me, West Van Parks has shut down the changerooms at Ambleside, and will be levelling them and will be building new ones so that all the youth teams are better served. We have moved all of our stuff out, and I doubt anything will be available this Friday unless you have a ponytail, wear a kilt, and have Mummy drive up in her Rangerover onto the apron of the park to drop you off so you don't have to walk too far.

Just so you are aware in advance Fantabulous.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WILL the real ((((( HOSE ))))) please stand up !

Break " The Columbus gag order ' and defend yourself brotha..

NAh-nah-nah-nah, nah-nah-nah-nah, hey-heyyyyy, good-bye

NAh-nah-nah-nah, nah-nah-nah-nah, hey-heyyyyy, good-bye

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta...I don't think so but we will see I guess. If you don't mind, please let your manager know what colours you are wearing, so we can change, as home teams are required to do.

Unless you are Richmond apparently.

Sir M

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If only it was true SirM, if only..... but i have admired your gift of the bullshit for quite some time.....

sacko

Dec 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That bar might be unreachable SirM, but I think I might be on the same path as you as I just passed the groupie stage and have taken over the beer cooler. Big days ahead, big days indeed............

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having said that, this week's fixtures are as follows:

Friday:

PCOV at West Van
KLM Alemania at Columbus
Sapperton at Wickham
Surrey Utd at Richmond

Sunday:

Romanian at Westside

Two games on the North Shore on Friday night:wa:!

Predictions/thoughts?

PS Fantabulous, what colour kit do you think you will be wearing, we have lost our clubhouse so would like to minimize the number of sets we have to bring...

Sir M

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS Fantabulous, what colour kit do you think you will be wearing, we have lost our clubhouse so would like to minimize the number of sets we have to bring...

Sir M

Fantabby, don't reveal the colour of your unis. You have him over the barrel (along with Roger and the Gimp). Make him bring 2 sets to the game.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabby, don't reveal the colour of your unis. You have him over the barrel (along with Roger and the Gimp). Make him bring 2 sets to the game.

If for some reason Westvan gets a changing room and we dont, we will be wearing our blue jerseys. So i ll leave the ball in Sir M's court :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks this week:

PCOV at West Van -- Postponed due to snow :)
KLM Alemania at Columbus -- Columbus 4-1
Sapperton at Wickham -- Sapperton 4-0
Surrey Utd at Richmond -- Surrey 3-2
Romanian at Westside -- Westside 3-0

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't play so I'm hoping for a snow out!! But if not I predict:

WV over PCOV by 2
Col over KLM by 4
Sapp over Wickham by 1 (Sapp doesn't do well in the cold weather)
Richmond over SU by 1
Westside over Rom by 3

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surry 1 Richmond 1 in a snow out!!

Surrey up one nil in the first half off of a give away in the richmond end. Second half saw the Idiots push to tie the game and gave up a couple of chances which our goalie stood on his frozen head to save. We nick one with 10mins left and pushed for the winner.

Good hard battle between two teams with some good tackles in the snow. It was a good welcome back to the league for me and a really enjoyable match to play in.

Cheers, LeanbackfromtheFVSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0