Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you may mean deprecation Bob. Unless you are Catholic and sacrificing for lent, or are just feeling generally guilty.
Ya whatever.

MF must sacrifice the mind and cleanse the body of the righteousness of bound before the deprivation of soul and mind unite.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as for this being a VMSL thread - is there a way to block FVSL sidekicks like Bored from coming in and posting?

If you can't stop Div 1 Valley 'also rans' from signing in the VMSL how are you gonna stop guys posting about the VMSL.

MF must sacrifice the mind

MF Policy is all players must submit to a lobotomy. Contrary to popular conception, the operation was not used only on psychiatric patients. Many people were lobotomized for “intractable pain”, such as chronic, severe backaches or agonizing headaches. These symptoms are most often realized when playing soccer with Brad Leitch or having a pint with Jamie Swingenswoeglesteinski (sp?). Only know cure is a prefrontal lobotomy, or to remove oneself from the immediate vicinity.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you can't stop Div 1 Valley 'also rans' from signing in the VMSL how are you gonna stop guys posting about the VMSL.

MF Policy is all players must submit to a lobotomy. Contrary to popular conception, the operation was not used only on psychiatric patients. Many people were lobotomized for “intractable pain”, such as chronic, severe backaches or agonizing headaches. These symptoms are most often realized when playing soccer with Brad Leitch or having a pint with Jamie Swingenswoeglesteinski (sp?). Only know cure is a prefrontal lobotomy, or to remove oneself from the immediate vicinity.

Robin, Robin Robin - see now you are just making sh*t up - Jamie NEVER stays for a pint. :cool:

So why you in the VMSL thread anyways huh??? Finally looking to step out of from JTL's shadow sidekick???

You tired (like everyone else in the Valley) of reading his daddy's postings about how proud he is of his son and his beloved Castrations???

Or is it that you are waiting to see if one of us will get you that golden invitation to come back to MF? Aint gonna happen sidekick so fack off and go back to Hope.

I'd be more concerned about Dude and Sid shopping together at the Poco SuperValue looking for fresh cantaloupes......Sid says they have REAL nice cantaloupes out there ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robin, Robin Robin - see now you are just making sh*t up - Jamie NEVER stays for a pint. :cool:

So why you in the VMSL thread anyways huh??? Finally looking to step out of from JTL's shadow sidekick???

You tired (like everyone else in the Valley) of reading his daddy's postings about how proud he is of his son and his beloved Castrations???

Or is it that you are waiting to see if one of us will get you that golden invitation to come back to MF? Aint gonna happen sidekick so fack off and go back to Hope.

I'd be more concerned about Dude and Sid shopping together at the Poco SuperValue looking for fresh cantaloupes......Sid says they have REAL nice cantaloupes out there ;)
yes they are soft supple & sexy!
jujst like the pair of std sisters tittys
,poco signed joe deacon.........................WHO CARES:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlike you, I don't appreciate playing second fiddle to anyone.

It is always about me.

:wa:

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
16 guys out to training again last night for Sapp
It's been this way since the break.

FACK ME....we had to cancel training this week. Didn't have the gym cause of Spring Break and nobody in town due to holidays. Can you see that we didn't plan on making it this far?!?!?!?!?

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
16 guys out to training again last night for Sapp
It's been this way since the break.

WAB is sooo full of sh*t!!!
I stopped by their training last nite on my way home to have a pint with the boys and there was only 4 guys showed up so they decided to just have a couple beers and go home. Nice try WAB! :rolleyes:

charlie

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
stopped by our training?!?!
ppl mvr, you could'nt find you way out of a broom closet, let alone find the park we trained at.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
stopped by our training?!?!
ppl mvr, you could'nt find you way out of a broom closet, let alone find the park we trained at.
Charlie reread his post. The kid can smell a free pint from miles off. It was the beer not you muppets that caught his attention.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 4 - CMFSC (Metro Ford) 2 OT
0-1 (25th), 1-1 (47), 2-1 (70), 2-2 (90), 3-2 (110), 4-2 (120)

Got to hand it to MF, they played hard right to the end and although we handed them their 2 goals, they played their game and showed they belonged in the final.
After a slowly played 1st half, Sapp pushed down the wings and over the top through Zico and Paul Favs.
Zico with 2 including the GWG on a header. Ryan McNabb with the 2nd goal off a MF turnover, and Alex with the 4th from 20 out.

Sapp went in a little banged up and left even a little more. The 2 or 3 week layoff will help.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Sapp!
90th minute to send it to OT?

Yes, a juggled cross (Favs got in the way of Tom) ended up in the net from 3 yards out.
At least we got to play a little bit more in front of a larger crowd.
I can't say that we played great but no one played badly for Sapp. We worked hard and we gained momentum back after Coquitlam Metro Ford Soccer Club (SirM - here's your answer;)) pushed for the first 10 min of OT.
Great to see Darren Babey win something for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0