Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A League Cup 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Larry Dallas, give us your take.
I heard, you were outplayed, from a MFFC observer.
I heard, they thought it was in the bag, from a Col player.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best thing that could happen to Columbus did. You can't win them all. BCs is most important.

I heard that Col was outplaying MF, went up 1-0 and then, thinking it was in the bag, made a bunch of changes. A red card later, and down the drain it went.

Pretty much sums it up WAB. About the red card - Columbus and MF player were ejected at the same time with about 20 to go in the first half. Columbus controlled the game and should have had a better result. Most of the MF guys are just happy to have gotten this far from what I hear - they are on a lucky streak right now and should have been bounced 3 weeks ago against Westside. Sapp should take the final easy.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor your poco team better watch out & hope they don't draw mf in the bc or any metro team in that case

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor your poco team better watch out & hope they don't draw mf in the bc or any metro team in that case

Sid - conductor will be just fine in the BC's if they draw MF. MF will be losing a lot of very key pieces due to being underage. Will be a much different team that they field. I think they are more focussed on setting things up for next year than anything else...this is all gravy for this right now.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, league too. And if you win the league the year after MF and SU split the title, you have to pay for their engraving too...:p

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Larry Dallas, give us your take.
I heard, you were outplayed, from a MFFC observer.
I heard, they thought it was in the bag, from a Col player.

They thought it was in the bag from scoring on a half chance which was the only chance they had all game? And they thought it was in the bag after scoring in the 70 th minute after MF was starting to take the game to them? I could see if they were up by 4. But going up 1 and thinking it was in the bag? The red that they got was at the same time MF got one so it wasnt like MF had an advantage. MF made 4 subs so does that mean they made wholesale changes too? Columbus was the better team but their goal was the only chance they had other than 2 long range shots which were easily held. It wasnt like they were dominating the game.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid - conductor will be just fine in the BC's if they draw MF. MF will be losing a lot of very key pieces due to being underage. Will be a much different team that they field. I think they are more focussed on setting things up for next year than anything else...this is all gravy for this right now.
like???
Who

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much sums it up WAB. About the red card - Columbus and MF player were ejected at the same time with about 20 to go in the first half. Columbus controlled the game and should have had a better result. Most of the MF guys are just happy to have gotten this far from what I hear - they are on a lucky streak right now and should have been bounced 3 weeks ago against Westside. Sapp should take the final easy.

Coming from a MF player that is interesting. Alphabet playing possum.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapps taking the week off - team trip to Vegas for a little r&r. Perhaps meet up with Yoda in Palm Springs - because THAT is where Yoda is right now - Watching TV on an American station; catching the TSN feed; watching the Caps play TFC.
We'll come back relaxed for our kick-about with MF.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming from a MF player that is interesting. Alphabet playing possum.

Learned from the best Bored...why you sifting through the VMSL threads? The FVSL thread not showing enough love to the Castrations? or you thinking about making a move back to Ford and finally getting out of JTL's shadow?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a VMSL thread my alphabet friend. And first you must pass the Sapperton test of wit and self deprivation before you can think about what lies ahead in the BCs.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a VMSL thread my alphabet friend. And first you must pass the Sapperton test of wit and self deprivation before you can think about what lies ahead in the BCs.

We'll be lucky to have 12 at the game Sunday WAB. Spring Break (few are on vacation and aren't due back til the evening) 1 suspended and couple going to sit to nurse injuries so they are ready for the BC's. All we have is to look forward to the BC's now.

as for this being a VMSL thread - is there a way to block FVSL sidekicks like Bored from coming in and posting?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
with mf signing xausa sauce he could beat sapp himself !
it should be a good match ,I still take mf 2-0 final ot,sorry bob

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you may mean deprecation Bob. Unless you are Catholic and sacrificing for lent, or are just feeling generally guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0