Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2008-2009 January & February Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PV, one of our executives, put that together. Just trying to promote soccer.

It clearly showed with the crowd that packed Mercer Stadium last night. Not a lot of 'pre-sale' tix, but a huge walk up crowd. That includes the 15 New West juvenille delinquents smoking weed up in the seats. After each toke, I could hear them trying to coordinate 'The Wave' and also cheering "Go WAB Go" & "WAB WAB HE'S OUR MAN, IF HE CAN'T DO IT NO ONE CAN".

Always good to fill the seats with the local juvenile drug crowd. Hopefully they were not any of the Sapp boys kids.

JAGS

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It clearly showed with the crowd that packed Mercer Stadium last night. That includes the 15 New West juvenille delinquents smoking weed up in the seats.
JAGS
:D:D:D
I blame the cold weather and late start for the small crowd.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We too were missing a few guys .......... most noteable, Bakes. But also Besty, A Easton, J Easton, Grange, Carphin, Little Jua, DMan, Felix, Randy Celebrini, Eddie Cannon ....... just to name a few.

JAGS:D

You had 18 last night. Add another 11. How many guys do you have signed? 29!? Good luck keeping all them happy.:rolleyes: Cannon hasn't played all year!:D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB,
You guys have great changerooms at Mercer. Would have loved to stay for a pint with you lads, but not a big fan of drinking at 11pm on a Friday night outside in a vestibule underneath a stadium. Maybe 25 years ago that was my prefered spot, but contrary to popular belief, I have moved up in the world. That is why I was at the Lynnwood last night.

JAGS

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's be honest everyone. If I was there on the night the game would have been totally different.
We either would have won or lost 6-0.:D:rolleyes:

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not true Besty!! If I was there we would have lost 6 - 0. I can almost smell a come back for Eagles after reading some posts regarding injuries. Better find my kit.

I am so disappointed that I missed the Lynnwood, might have met a few relatives.... heard there were a lot of younger girls..

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big shot with the big words.
We had the 2 heaters cranked. Us sofistakated guys guys don't care where we drink Bud.

Last time I was in New West, 'Two Heaters' meant that you had a couple hookers from Kingsway. $20 for Lips, $40 for Hips. If they were 'cranked', I would hate to think that the Sapp boys were doing any pharmaceuticals with their lady friends in the vestibule. :rolleyes:

My vocabulary is usually limited to word that have less than 4 letters, but Sir M helped me with 'Vestibule'. How were the showers in the vestibule? Golden Showers for everyone????

JAGS

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time I was in New West, 'Two Heaters' meant that you had a couple hookers from Kingsway. $20 for Lips, $40 for Hips. If they were 'cranked', I would hate to think that the Sapp boys were doing any pharmaceuticals with their lady friends in the vestibule. :rolleyes:

My vocabulary is usually limited to word that have less than 4 letters, but Sir M helped me with 'Vestibule'. How were the showers in the vestibule? Golden Showers for everyone????

JAGS
You are so on today. "That's it, I'm outta here!" Castanza

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Planks,
After Sapp's performance, I thought you could use some help

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RPId0IiHro]YouTube - Benny Hill - Match of the week[/ame]

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the size of that heed, I thought that was Eagles in the glory years, by they why, when did Planks beat him out for the starting job at WV?

hos

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB
I have taken a mental note of all the advice given and will be sure to implement them in this weeks match. Brilliant:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB's Predictions
Feb 26 2009

Surrey U vs. Cliff Ave 2-1 - Surrey playing better and if they play like they did against Sapp this will be over after the 1st half.

Westside vs. MFFF Tie - The mountains have a fresh dump of snow, so Westside will field only 12 players. MFFF gets a precious point and moves a step closer to the massive game vs Cliff.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2 - MFFF 0. Had to move over to a different field because our main one was swamped. they were fairly short benched (2 subs). We finally scored a couple of goals.

I heard SU and Cliff tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0