Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] 2007/2008 Masters A Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy,

Go back too your Premier Soccer....Your not O-35...... oh I forgot your almost over -40..........Let it goo...!!!!

YourlittlebuddyDeucy....

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unkucky Dickens.

Time to focus on the big prize Sunny Jim.

Who was missing last night? Not that it matters now.

Come on Scotty.............Keep the season alive tomorrow pal!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you kidding Sir M, that's a joke.....I guess it comes down to preparation and that falls on the coach. Inter might be looking for a coach after this weekend and you can hook up with your best friend STD, I mean SCK. Wait if he loses he will be playing over 40's next year. Never mind
Cheers

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stopped raining for a change, so went down and took in the second half last night. WV lost their shape and got caught out on a couple of classic counter-attack goals. But really, where were all the guys we always have to play against? Felt sorry for a couple of the old Vikings out there... looked like there was still a bit of cup play left in them.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep it up Hose...you won't see the next tackle will you? Then again, you are a prima dona player from what I see. When the game counts we'll see if you show up. After all, you have a few goals but how many should you really have? You are a few behind your other frontrunner right? Have another break at work but stop eating while you are relaxing. Maybe then you'll be able to be effective and keep up with the run of play.
Good luck in the cup run. Don't get too down and your teammates who bitch at you for not showing up. It is just a game after all....In Masters OR Over 40's...
SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who was missing last night? Not that it matters now.

Answer:

Maros
Bramley
Steve Mac
Burrzy
Dickson
Whytey
Piper
Hillier
Jim Easton
Spada
Jua
Joey
Sipho
Mandla
Zoo
Finlay
Felix (1st 60)
Conway
Brolly

Everyone else was there.:)

We should have won with the lineup we had but played poorly. Luch had to leave after 20 due to an undisclosed testicle injury. I thought Shaheen played well and (gulp) earned it.

So much for defending the trophy.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you kidding me Sir M? You just named 19 guy's missing from your squad last night, how many do you have signed, 30?

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Luch had a ballsy effort .... hope your next game in a month sees you without rust
well SCK the war starts tomorrow and unfortunately for you no changing teams in this one.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Conductor I just made all that up. :p

Put it this way, we may have had a few injury problems this year. We now have between two and seven months for people to recover I guess.

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

Had I known, I would have signed to ensure we had eleven (and/or a goaltender)tomorrow. I am sure the guys will dig down and grind out a point for you -- if the few left around can get out of bed by 9.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck tomorrow SCK see you at lunch Monday, I will buy this time.

You can eat for two thanks.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 5 - Alamania 2
We controlled and went up 2-0 fairly easy. But then scored an own goal, then a squib backer which they finished. 2-2. Better form, but one more close one on net, then we ran away with it. Nice day for a beer :D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well....I'm shaking the dust off the clubs....golf season has come early. Inter 1- VFF 0....game decided on a pk....hmmmm....a little suspect on the call...but what the f**k...can't always blame the ref can we??....SCK...hope your player is doing ok..my guess is he won't be playing the rest of the year? I have to say one thing though...your team is going to have to play way way better than they did today,otherwise you'll be hitting the links with us...

Cheers!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For once we had less guys than the Firemen...Missing key guys for a number of reasons. Where have I heard that before? Played with limited subs and it almost cost us. I would say the PK was not an easy call....However, still I wonder why your keeper came out at me. He had no chance at it....Was I going to score from that angle?? The result was all we needed and we were lucky to ward off their pressure. Not much in the way of quality chances though....Rob Z. will need to go running this week again. Didn't like the offside call though...Our frontrunner was way onside and put it in the back of the net. Should have counted...
On a side note, thanks Scotty for your comment on our player. He was BIG in the first twenty five. As one of your key players said to me after the incident..."he's right up my ass." He dislocated his knee cap last time I heard.
With our guys back on Friday we should be okay. But a 9:00 p.m. start time on Friday night??What is Reuben thinking?
I'll hold off on Disneyland for another week....
SCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0