Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2007-2008 December/January Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tasty rumour for the week:

MetroFord is not entering the Master's League Cup, 8 day transfer window is open now

I heard some interesting things concerning the above .. about all I'm going to say
or should say ....

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hose.. I think what TIdiot is trying to say is; That if SCK transferred to Metro ford he would have the same chance at winning the league cup as he does now :p

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well he would get more playing time on Metro Ford than Inter. He is always on the bench or getting pulled for floating up front. Anyways that's what his coach Rob Z tells me, I ran into him at our staff meeting at Centennial High School.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. You actually talked to Rob....Good luck with him! With any luck, he'll give you some time off. Oh, I forgot you already get time off teaching. Better yet, he'll make you run laps around the track seeing that you could shed a few pounds.
SCK

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well he would get more playing time on Metro Ford than Inter. He is always on the bench or getting pulled for floating up front. Anyways that's what his coach Rob Z tells me, I ran into him at our staff meeting at Centennial High School.

They invite janitors to the staff meeting ?

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman were you the guy dressed like a Bumblebee on Sunday catching his breath every two seconds or the guy picking up his red underwear after the game.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Taxman were you the guy dressed like a Bumblebee on Sunday catching his breath every two seconds or the guy picking up his red underwear after the game.

No - were you the one wearing Mary Poppins gloves and knickers ? You guys got lucky with a blown call from the ref and you know it. If it weren't for that and Rosie blowing a tire you guys were done.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's right Dave is a huge threat with that blinding speed and amazing vertical. Oh yeah and it was the refs fault. Good luck playing in the BINGO league next year if it will ever happen an bring some game Friday!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No - were you the one wearing Mary Poppins gloves and knickers ?

That was your player who came in for D.R, his brother B.R. who was wearing the nice cashmere gloves.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get back to sweeping before you get caught slacking off .... or maybe work on your left foot in the gym.

kingR

Apr 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best thing about these posts is not knowing who HOSE is or was?, Friday nights coming up, and when you slag somebody you better be able to back it up. The way I see it you still have to play against D.R. and B.R. on Friday.
Good luck as it is only a league game!!!!:wa:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All these jibes are quite amusing as we approach the end of our tenure on planet earth as Master's players extraordinaire. Monkey bars and merry-go-rounds. Hong Kong Phooey lunch kits. Playground stuff.

Bobby R with cashmere gloves? Say it ain't so. Funny, cashmere or not, it (cashmere fist) would still look pretty funny hitting a big Italian schnozolla.

What about these rumours fellas? Metro Ford liquidation sale? It's like boxing day all over again. I'll take him, the guy with one good ligament left in his entire body. I'll take the guy with hair. How about the little one just off crutches? Oh yeah, I want that guy, the one with diapers.:D

Exciting times in the epic entitled "No Masters team for Old Men". Oscar winner for sure.

We're all quality fellas. Remember that. Good people first. Good soccer players second.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speak for yourself Ballbaby...;)

I don't know why, but I have a new found affinity for Hose.

Does that mean you want to eat him? Which brings to question.....If the Rangers on a trip to Nationals crashed in the Rockies.....who would they eat first? :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a previous Team flight Ian McLean proclaimed once that 'if this plane goes down, the Bear's ass is mine'.
I would assume with old Twinkle Toes out of the line up and retired now that, um, I assume someone else would be at the top of that list.

:D

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does that mean you want to eat him? Which brings to question.....If the Rangers on a trip to Nationals crashed in the Rockies.....who would they eat first? :D

... like the Rangers need to worry about traveling to the Nationals ... ;) I heard Shuey is reitiring because gas is over $1.06. Nice to see you wake up and get back on the board Ranger - I won't make any fat jokes about you because Regs might think that is Parrot-like ... but as you can see Hose has stepped up - why he would ever want to burn a Rosenlund is beyond me - I guess he likes to spend time waking up hibernating bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0