Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters 2005/06 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sck
You would think that being over 40 a guy would know when to use the inside voice rather than the outside voice when talking back to a FEMALE ref...at least the "C" word wasn't used or said person wouldn't be playing again this year. Well,now we're down a healthy body for next weeks cup game.
I know the ref had nothing to do with the score but come on..let's keep them in their own evironment please(Female competitions). No consistency in the calls at all. Wah wah wah.
See you in the playoffs...

Cheers!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scottyshell:

Absolutely! I was lucky enough to learn from my own mistake against the Cracks with her. Our guy was taken down heavily just outside the box and I told the guy off...She obviously heard and gave me a card. So, I was careful not to say too much. She definitely lacked consistency.

I noticed that you have a few games left. Who do you play?

SCK

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M:

CRACOVIA big guy!! Anyways, we had a battle on Sunday. The games will get very interesting....

SCK

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've got Columbus and West Van left....real easy...especially if we play with 10 men and have a FEMALE in the middle!

NOT!

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lot of interesting cup games etc this upcoming week, as WV Peg are idle this weekend Sir M, JAGS, et al may be seen lurking at 1 or 2 trying to nick a pint...Sir M's predictions:

SFU Royals vs Wickham...I am going to go with SFU in a very close game maybe PKs...sorry ColemanJ I actually hope you guys win so we can have a game next week...but as an accomplished gambler :rolleyes: i have learned to not go with my heart (actually upon reflection this maxim applies to Sir M's love life as well)...

WFC Westside vs Westside Bulldogs...this one has all of the makings of a Rinos vs Rangers tilt on the Premier level...not. Peters guys win this one by 2-4 goals easy.

VFF vs Metro Ford Celtic. VFF will be without " I am not about to go watch a WVFC selects team play at the Coliseum" striker, who was unjustly sent off last week by SCK's friend...but if Marty and the younger Roselund are out, I pick VFF. MOTW.

Inter vs R.U. R.U will not score, and Inter will.

Columbus vs Lusitano. I believe Cuccione has served his two game suspension for his vicious attack on Mike Findlay a couple games back...:p I think the Columbus side will score a LOT of goals this weekend. Columbus in a walk.

And not to be forgotten, on Thursday eve...

WVFC old boys vs WVFC A...the Masters side in a close one...:)

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to playing SFU this weekend (at least I get to face someone of my own vintage, hopefully fellow UBC Master Steve and I will challenge for a few balls), first chance to see how we will match up next year. We know that we are going to have to strengthen the squad with a few key acquisitions, hopefully, not more than we think.

VFF vs MF should be a cracker, with big Elligott on the back MF will be tough to score on and it is amazingly hard to keep that Scully guy off of the scoresheet. Who was it that picked them to go the whole way? This weekend I give them the nod.

Old boys vs A, tough call... with your depleted line-up, it may be a long night for your back line. Guess the big question is how many A "Old Boys" swing both ways?

When does this match kick off? If I can convince Air Canada to find me a way out of Regina tonight I might make the long six block trek down the hill Thursday.

Good luck to the other First Div teams, hang in there...

deenav69

Feb 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
WFC Westside vs Westside Bulldogs...this one has all of the makings of a Rinos vs Rangers tilt on the Premier level...not. Peters guys win this one by 2-4 goals easy.
QUOTE]

Wow the odds, are certainly stacked against us....:eek:

It is the 1st. Westside over 35 derby, hopefully Peter and the lads will go easy on us minnows.. :cool:

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FF vs MF which will be MOTW FF by 1 goal
Columbus vs Lusitanos not even close 4 goal lead by half time
WFC vs Bulldogs too much for the bulldogs to handle...Peter's side by 3 goals
Inter vs Richmond Inter by 2 goals

WVFC Old boys vs WVFC A ...sir M will win on the river card

cheers

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
colemanj said:
Old boys vs A, tough call... with your depleted line-up, it may be a long night for your back line. Guess the big question is how many A "Old Boys" swing both ways?

Actually CJ this is probably shaping up to an incestuous type game where the two teams will be mixed...they are even more depleted than we are...(physically, not morally i mean )...I would not make the trip for this one, it is shaping up to more of a who wears the pinnies type event.

More importantly, Sir M needs to decide which game he and the kids are going to watch this weekend... VFF/MF, WS/WS Wick/SFU...it may boil down to free pints.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW: WFC vs WFC NOT! This game will be very lopsided unless Merk is not in net. If he isn't...3-0

FF/MF: I am picking the F-men because of two reasons: The loss last weekend and the fact that MF lost their last game against the other porto team.

Columbus/Lusitanos: You know who'll lose it. Benji by 3

S.F.U./ Wickham: Doesn't matter since I don't think either of them will beat WVFC.

Us/Richmond: If we score early, we'll win. After all, Sir M., we've only let in 9 goals!! heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0