Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL free agency period

sportoitalia

Not Bright
Aug 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trasfers are part of cylce of a typical season

Hey relaaax ttpers ......it's a free world and if Jay S. decides to leave the Croats for greener pastures , more power to him, it's his life . So there not need be any discontent over a player transfer he is not the only one that will transfer this season, every team will experience a transfer or change of heart at some point. :cool:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dipperripper,

i thought that Alan Marcina would be playing wit Croatia with his brother Nico??? or have they made their way to khalsa too?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let be honest.

Jason Sarai who? I've never even heard of the guy until one of the Temple putz's brought him up. I'd be more interested in where Olie Heald or Steve Kendel shows up.

Try not to get to carried away.

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Free agents

As of Sunday Sarai left Croatia for khalsa.
As for the Marcina brothers, Niko is injured for a few months and if Alan stays in town i think he will play for Croatia.

If Khalsa is signing all these guys where are they going to play?

Last time i checked you're only allowed 10 guys and a keeper, I don't think too many "High" calibre players will be happy playing the last 15-20. :confused: :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Let be honest.

Originally posted by knvb
I'd be more interested in where Olie Heald or Steve Kendel shows up.

Try not to get to carried away.

I am wondering when knvb and the Slurrey front line is going to show up.

HOSgettingcarriedaway

D

dipperripper

Alan M has never played for the Croacts before. He has been a Khalsa member for a very long time and I believe that he will be signing in January. As for Nico, I am not sure cause he has played with the Croacts before.

JohnnyCro...I agree Khalsa has a lot of good players who will not be starting. It will be very interesting to see if Parm can keep everyone happy in terms of playing time

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be interesting to see where Alan goes, but he did play for Croatia in their cup run a few years ago when they lost to Firemen in the Semi's, before he left for Barry U.

On a different note, i heard Ollie was playing div. 2 with some buddies? any truth to this.

hajduk

Aug 19, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alen and Niko Marcina will both be playing for Croatia this year. Alen has played for Croatia many times. He has played for them in U-21, he also played for the "A" Team a few years back when they made the cup run and he has aslo gone on many of the annual summer croatian soccer tournaments across canada with croatia soccer club. I cant see either of them going to Khalsa.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to make the CAT Team, AB

Originally posted by Ankle Breaker
Star #1

If all goes according to plan I will be playing in late November at the latest or mid November at the earliest.

Will see if we can get you half a game with the U-21's.

HOS

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumors have it that a certain Whitecap is on the verge of signing with the Firemen. Jeff Clarke was seen at training yesterday with the team and if all goes according to plan he will be signed very soon. If this happens, with Niall and him, Fireman look very good.

However, I must say that I hope Indo gets back up.. Just a little biased opinion.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
clarke sighting!

I have to confirm that i did see a certain jeff clarke out on the pitch tonight,training with a very definate squad named fireman!

a) time.8.35 pm ( b) place.newton park (c ) team. van fireman.

yours truely in scouting,coach.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: the signing of Star #1

I dont believe the firemen are able to dash out enough food for this signing. I also dont think its to bright of an idea to associate Star #1 and a bunch of guys that slide down poles, he might get ideas. Here take a :wa: instead.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0