Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 VMSL Division 2 Results & Banter, October 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Div 2] Results & Banter, Oct. '04

knvb said:
Right because I never TTP. The only piss takes you do around here require a good wipe after. The only thing more irritating than your posts is I have to take them of my ignore list first to read them.

speaking of cnuts :rolleyes:

This isn't piss-taking...this is just a shite response that isn't needed! Try taking your head out of your ass before logging on and let's play nice, ok? :p

striker14

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Striker14. I believe you are using Dude's signature as your own. Not Cool.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

BlazeArmy said:
Striker14. I believe you are using Dude's signature as your own. Not Cool.

WHAT? If I am...it was a TOTAL mistake...and I apologize! let me look into that...

striker14

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'd love to take credit for my last post but it was in fact my lovely wife TTPing Keane16. Not a bad effort for her 1st ever pisstake :D I still can't wait to meet your Predators Keane but to save yourself some embarassment you may want to keep them in the box and stay hiding in the closet.

Predictions last week were 10 for 15... here we go again....

2A
Douglas Park vs Royal United (are the Royals for real???)
Bosna vs Maplewood (Bosna not as bad as their record indicates)
Signmaster vs Norvan JB's (big game in the promo race!!)
RFC vs WV Royals (RFC bounces back after last weeks loss)

2B
Westside Knights vs PGU (two decent sides ending in a tie)
Sporting vs B United (Sporting tries to stay close to the Army)
Bombastic vs NKH (trying to impress the "eye candy", Watcher bags another.... into his own net!!)
Kosova vs Bingers (Army look destined for div 1.....again)
Nomads vs PG Strikers (a long season for PGS)

2C
Shaheen vs C-Men (pregame tokes don't help C-Men in this one)
Ravens vs Yaletown (Keane finds it difficult to kick the ball with his Predators up his ass :eek: )
Fury vs Alemania (two strong teams, fair result is a tie)
McD's vs Champlain (even the out of shape Dap bags a couple :D )
Elephant Walk vs Belmont (just a hunch as the EW girls cheer on)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

mickster said:
McD's vs Champlain (even the out of shape Dap bags a couple :D )

Ah, Mick you seem to have been misled about my fitness level. No smoking (cigarettes, that is), vegetarian eating and a rockclimbing girlfriend have turned me into the machine of old, my friend. I'm so lean you can practically see my ribs sticking out through my back. Christ, you could probably spit through me. Better make it three goals for your prediction.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ACK! Now there's a visual I didn't need! (at least you smoke the good stuff) ;)

Where's Riverway field??

Good luck Sunday Bandcamp.... give the Faz a little kick in the ass for me! :D

keane16

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

To one and all, I stand corrected; it IS called takethepiss for a reason, and the things I wrote were pretty childish, so for the record, sorry.

I just felt a little defensive about what was said about my team, and no, I wasn't picking a fight, just being a child.

Can we call a truce, get back to pisstaking?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Of course we can Keano16. In fact, just PM Striker 14 to purchase her book "The Definitive Way to Pisstake Without Actually Ever Taking The Piss".

P.s. Is your TTP handle a pisstake on the 16 year-old kid that punched out Roy Keane recently? Boy, Keano's vaunted boyhood boxing skills failed him there eh? Maybe that's because he was fighting 14 year-olds back then and never learned how 16 year olds fight. Poor lad.

keane16

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dapotayto said:
Of course we can Keano16. In fact, just PM Striker 14 to purchase her book "The Definitive Way to Pisstake Without Actually Ever Taking The Piss".

P.s. Is your TTP handle a pisstake on the 16 year-old kid that punched out Roy Keane recently? Boy, Keano's vaunted boyhood boxing skills failed him there eh? Maybe that's because he was fighting 14 year-olds back then and never learned how 16 year olds fight. Poor lad.
No, the TTP handle was the first thing that came to mind (and it was shorter than giovannivonbronckhorst2004 or #1PredatorBoy or Doyoulikemyhandbag00)

p.s. the kid Keane took out deserved it I hear......the police report mentioned that his necklace was damaged by Keane ....hmm

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

the 10 minutes thing is just a rumour about timmy and DG... i haven't been out to watch as of yet, but tim really can look good when he turns it on. he's one of the fittest, strongest and fastest humans i've ever met and if he could learn to pass the ball a little better he would be an outstanding premier player... i don't think he reads this junk... <gulp> ;-)

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mickster you forgot to mention in your predictions

Div 2A
Cleos vs Cobras

Spud are you sure you're not anorexic man? Mickster could put together a wieght gain program for you. The downside is that you may have liver failure.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Therapist, it's awfully tough to make a prediction on a postponed game :rolleyes: Go back to sleeping on the job :D

RBM, Timmy is pretty tough, I hit him hard a number of times back when we played you guys and was amazed at the pounding he could take with little or no effect at all on his game. Good for him to be playing at that level.

Good luck to all this weekend.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Geez, look what happens when I stay sober for an extended amount of time.
:rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dapotayto said:

Considering how annoying you think I am...with good reason because I try my best :p you just can't seem to get through the day without taking a stab! GOOD ON YA...now THAT is how to Take The Piss and not be such a cnut!!
That bike ride must have done you some good!

stiker14

stillthemostannoyingttp'erandlovin'it

keane16

Sep 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Is the Sky the Limit?

Speaking of TTP handles, is Dapotayto meant to be pronounced in that voice Alan Partridge used in that hilarious Ireland promo ("Der's more to Oirland dan dis!")? If so, that's good, that.

p.s. who's played at Strathcona recently? Is it in good shape??? Crap?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, it is meant to be pronounced in a deep, Jamaican-accented voice. As in, "Pass da dutchie from da left hand side, mon".

Stratchcona in good shape? Not sure Strathcona has ever been in good shape. There's probably a better chance Mickster will grow wings, shed his clothes and become the new cherub model for future Sistine chapel paintings.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know about the growing wings part but give me a beer and it doesn't take much for the clothes to come off. With my curvy frame I'm sure nude modelling won't be to far off now :D

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher, Manager, Yomamma

What sort of shape did you guys leave David Lam for us? Still playable for today?

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fury 2 - alemania 2

fury and alemania battled hard in the piss to a deuce.The pitch at riverway was actually in good shape (fcuk it's been a while since i played there)Anyways,alemania had lots of familiar faces and played well early going up 1 bagel about 30 min in.They actually dominated us for most of the first half and were unlucky not to be up a couple.Second half we came out hard and got lucky on a botched clearance by their defender that found the net.rest of the game was pretty even with momentum swinging back and forth.they scored to go up 2-1 with just over 5 to go and we came back to even it up on a corner .It was a hard hitting battle for most of the match with some good clean tackles by both sides.Alemania is a pretty good squad and should contend for promotion this year.Fury were missing 6 starters and a keeper and honestly looked brutal most of the game.lucky to come away with a point in this one but it was still a hard fought point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0