Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, September, 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

denosana

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
2c predictions

Desmesh FC 5
North Shore Reds 0

Vancouver Stars 1
Sarajevo FC 3

Signmaster SC 4
East Van Socceroos 'A' 1

Surrey STU 0
GFC United Lions 2

Point Gray Rangers 1
D.P.R 1

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
025 nut case wao how the hell are you?Beer tasts better after name clling. I saw you buying funny smuck. Eyes are on. Cheers good luck in you game this weekend.

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually the beer tastes just as good before and during the name calling as it does after the name calling

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmm, Since no one is going to predict 2a, let me try my hand at this...
predictions 2A

Squamish 5
Aryana 1

UBC Metropolitan ‘A’ 3
KLM Alemania 2

Ladner Rangers 1
NorWest United 4

Shaheen FC ?????
Meraloma SC ?????

Norvan Lions 7
IFC Zawisza 0

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DPR 4 - PGR 1

DPR full marks for the win. We were shocking. Against good teams like DPR, showing up at kickoff or shortly thereafter just doesn't cut it. We couldn't string 3 passes together most of the game and DPR's passing game was much superior. On to next week we go, and definitely will have a better performance (couldn't get much worse!)

klons

Feb 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 Squamish over Aryana.

A pair of quick goals due to horrid marking, third was also poorly marked with a cross finding a lone striker with time to take a nap.

Aryana had a few skilled guys but played a lot of pointless long balls.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMO, Desmesh was the best 2C team last year that we played (despite Wickham getting the promotion). Very strong throughout and play a solid ground game. 10-0 sends a message for sure.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GFC Lions 3-0 over STU Surrey

Nice header off a corner by our guy in the first half - then a breakaway in the 2nd followed by a garbage goal off of a scramble late in the game. We could have scored more while they didn't create very many chances, but fought hard to the end. On to the speedy Vancouver Stars at home next week....

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wasn't me this time............:D ;)

Who played in goal?

I wasn't there today (was being the enemy this afternoon myself) but at practice it sounded like McDonald would step in, he's pretty solid in net. Glad to get a W under our belt and looking forward to showing our worthy of being in div.2 throughout the season, no 0-13 losses for us....off to the Royals CAT game.

shaheenfc7

Oct 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaheen 4
Maralomas 2

shaheen opened up the scoring on a corner kick, then each team exchanged penalties before shaheen made it 3-1 before the half. Maralomas scored the 3-2 goal early in the second half off of a corner and then pressed on for the tying goal. the game was still up for grabs until shaheen iced it with a breakaway goal 10 minutes from time//

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos, who's the Croatian Nutcase you're referring to? Mr. Base?....BTW nice to see your team continues to keep it consistent in league play with another blowout loss.

Do you have a game recap for us?
Roos 3 Singnmaster0....today we played with 10 guys...next week we might try this thing with 11....

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN-K 2- PCOV 2
I thought the game was deserving of a draw. Neither team did anything special to earn a victory. I think we made 2 bad subs with about 20 to play, up 2-1, when our coach took off our LMF and LD within 5 mins. They scored from a free kick on a soft header from a bad angle that looped over our goalie with about 15 to play. I'd like to think our tall LD (who was subbed) would've cleared it :mad:
Anyways, on to TSA Royals on Friday night, in search of our first win.

TS

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
.....Anyways, on to TSA Royals on Friday night, in search of our first win.
TS

You'll be in tough my friend. Royals are hungry and looking like the only promoted team that deserve to be in div.2. Unfortunately I work that night, but I might have time to catch the first half. I'll call a 2-0 Royals victory.

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'll be in tough my friend. Royals are hungry and looking like the only promoted team that deserve to be in div.2. Unfortunately I work that night, but I might have time to catch the first half. I'll call a 2-0 Royals victory.

I think you need to lay off the crack pipe...At the beginning of the season you predict a 2-0 win over a team relegated from Div I and then end up losing 2-0. This past week you win 1-0. After only 2 out of 18 regular season games you are 1 win and 1 loss which hardly says anything. It definitely does not define whether you deserve to be in Div II. Lets see where you are at by mid season...You know what really grinds my gears? Since joining this site you have done nothing but make stupid predictions about teams you've never actually watched play and have absolutely no knowledge of. Each time you end up being way off and as a result it makes you look like a complete idiot. BTW didn't you say in an old post that you are play on their 2CAT team? Do you also serve as the head cheer leader for the Div II squad?

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you need to lay off the crack pipe...At the beginning of the season you predict a 2-0 win over a team relegated from Div I and then end up losing 2-0. This past week you win 1-0. After only 2 out of 18 regular season games you are 1 win and 1 loss which hardly says anything. It definitely does not define whether you deserve to be in Div II. Lets see where you are at by mid season...You know what really grinds my gears? Since joining this site you have done nothing but make stupid predictions about teams you've never actually watched play and have absolutely no knowledge of. Each time you end up being way off and as a result it makes you look like a complete idiot. BTW didn't you say in an old post that you are play on their 2CAT team? Do you also serve as the head cheer leader for the Div II squad?

Of course I'm going to predict my own team to win, you jackass, what kind of player wants to believes his club is going to lose. Next to that, we were playing with Burnaby all game, they got a PK to go up 1-0 in the first, and playing with ten men we were holding our own all game and let a late goal in.

And ya why not, is that not what this site is for? Having a bit of a laugh and taking the piss out of ham and eggers like you. This is a forum, you know... where people can voice their thoughts, be it they have grounds for those thoughts or not....good for you for coming out of the shadows and being a negative prick, now chill out....that said, I'll gladly continue to make predictions of games involving teams I have no knowledge about. Though a small minded person like you perhaps never noticed I stopped making predictions about other games after week 1. It's too bad your life sucks so much you take your anger out on other people from behind your computer screen.

My words about us being in div.2 was more a reference to the fact that we're not being blown out 10-0, 14-0, 5-1.....though I may have spoken too soon as the boys had a tough outting last night I hear losing 3-0. In true Royals fashion went down to 10 men again...

We'll talk mid season....And just because 025 wanted to know, the Royals CAT team won 2-1 today :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0