Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, September, 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh 4, DPR 2

See Teelay's game report from last week and apply it to our game today. Desmesh deserved the win, we were lazy and just didn't play our game. They are speedy, skilled and big up front. We look forward to the rematch...

Aug 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course I'm going to predict my own team to win, you jackass, what kind of player wants to believes his club is going to lose. Next to that, we were playing with Burnaby all game, they got a PK to go up 1-0 in the first, and playing with ten men we were holding our own all game and let a late goal in.

And ya why not, is that not what this site is for? Having a bit of a laugh and taking the piss out of ham and eggers like you. This is a forum, you know... where people can voice their thoughts, be it they have grounds for those thoughts or not....good for you for coming out of the shadows and being a negative prick, now chill out....that said, I'll gladly continue to make predictions of games involving teams I have no knowledge about. Though a small minded person like you perhaps never noticed I stopped making predictions about other games after week 1. It's too bad your life sucks so much you take your anger out on other people from behind your computer screen.

My words about us being in div.2 was more a reference to the fact that we're not being blown out 10-0, 14-0, 5-1.....though I may have spoken too soon as the boys had a tough outting last night I hear losing 3-0. In true Royals fashion went down to 10 men again...

We'll talk mid season....And just because 025 wanted to know, the Royals CAT team won 2-1 today :wa:

I stand by what I said. Keep up the good job you're doing as head cheerleader for their Div II team, skirt.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN-K 3- TSA Royals 0
Aside from a flurry of pressure in the first 10 minutes, I thought we owned TSA the whole game. We had numerous chances to score in the first half, converting 2 to make it 2-0 after 45mins. We scored about 10 mins in to make it 3-0 and coasted to the victory. They had a guy sent off (which we predicted at half-time!) after another cheap/dirty tackle right in front of the ref. They actually played better with 10 men and had some decent scoring chances in the last 15, when we were starting to lose focus. We should've scored at least 4 more, missing several breakaways and point-blank shots.

TSA have some grit and speed, but not much in the way of skill or passing ability. They will be able to muck out some wins this season, especially with poor field conditions but I don't think they'll win another game on turf, too bad it's their home field! They had a number of cheap fouls (shirt pulling, blatant leg sweeps, studs up tackles, body checks etc.) all in front of the ref! Well, except for the guy that swung and kicked our guy in the 90th minute when the ref had his back turned :rolleyes:. Luckily for us, the ref turned around to see our hot-head player swing back and connect :rolleyes:. I thought both guys should've gotten tossed, but only a yellow to our guy.

Post-game, TSA players were a classy bunch. Their fans, however, not so much. Considering part of our team is from Albania, someone shouted out, 'the Serbs should've killed all you guys anyways' or something along those lines. Real intelligent. It's easy to be a tough guy in a crowd of 40 people. We had to restrain a couple guys who wanted to go over and kill this guy! But cooler heads prevailed and some TSA guys apologized for their fan's comment.

On to Vatreni and (apparently) the renewal of a heated rivalry.......

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just being thorough.
And the answer is no.
So eat a d!ck. :wa:

While I can't argue any of what you said about our piss poor play as a team as I was not there, I did hear there was some classless actions and language from our guys and spectators, unfortunately (or fortunately) I wasn't there to witness any of it! There was some talk about that comment during the week at practice and a strong majority of our guys were not happy with the certain person that said that. My apologies TS, and congrats on the win.

Perhaps we can put in a better effort against PCOV this weekend...

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
While I can't argue any of what you said about our piss poor play as a team as I was not there, I did hear there was some classless actions and language from our guys and spectators, unfortunately (or fortunately) I wasn't there to witness any of it! There was some talk about that comment during the week at practice and a strong majority of our guys were not happy with the certain person that said that. My apologies TS, and congrats on the win.

Perhaps we can put in a better effort against PCOV this weekend...

Apology accepted. Water under the bridge. Better luck this weekend against PCOV.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is up with the Socceroos putting up 7 goals Peter? A new and improved or just a strange happening? I trust the latter.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is up with the Socceroos putting up 7 goals Peter? A new and improved or just a strange happening? I trust the latter.

Not sure yet, I am still a bit new to this. let's see what's up against the Douglas Park Cruisers next week. I will get back to you.

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking forward to it as it is on the turf and not the shocking Jericho park. That place will be a 'leveller' in the winter that's for sure.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I stand by what I said. Keep up the good job you're doing as head cheerleader for their Div II team, skirt.

Keep up the good work flogging the dolphin at home on a saturday night you wanker - it suits you.

Royals at PCOV this weekend, should be a tough one on the grass. Royals 1 - PCOV 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0